If Trump Gets Re-elected, How Many Terms Can He Serve?

He will only serve one more term, but he should hand the reigns over to one of his two sons.

We saw what Trump did on Jan 6

Trump has "mused" about a third term

he-deserves-it-v0-fwdfl9zdvk1d1.jpeg

In 2021 President Trump vacated the White House peacefully without objection, even though the election was known to be stolen.

How stupid do you have to be in order to think that next time will be any different?

My "wet dream" is that he names that kid from Ohio as his VP, then resigns after 18 months so that Vance can serve 2-1/2 terms in total.

It happened again today. I find it amusing that even the lamestream media often report in their media that Trump can only serve one more term if he is re-elected. No ifs, ands, or buts, or Trump wants to do this, or will do that. Trump can only serve one more term since he already served one term. But, I don't see how they square that with:

"Trump wants to take democracy away"

"Trump won't leave office"

"Trump wants to be a dictator".

Why does the media admit Trump can only serve one more term if they truly believe Trump will take democracy away and install a dictatorship? Can't they get their stories straight?
Maybe they think that will be one long ass term 😄

He already tried to overturn the results of an election he lost.

If he wins in November, I don’t expect him to willingly leave office after his term ends.

Trump eats it up. All of that so called "pressure" is helping re-elect him.

That doesn't matter. Pressure and stress is like running an engine low on oil for too long. By the time the oil gets changed and filled, the damage is already done.

Plus Trumps already old. He'll be the oldest president this country has ever had.

Forum List

Back