'I can't breathe.' Canton police bodycam footage captures Frank Tyson's final words

The cop had his knee and weight on the back of his neck starting his serious breathing difficulties. He cannot then recover his breath while face down and hands tied behind him and he's overweight.
Why did a police come to restrain him?

look at it from the back its on his shoulder not his neck look at that pic
The lower front part of your neck is opposite the top of the back (where the cop had his knee).

Anyway, so you are saying he lied about the knee on his neck also?
Why would he tell the cop to "Get off my neck" if it weren't true?

The lower front part of your neck is opposite the top of the back (where the cop had his knee).

Anyway, so you are saying he lied about the knee on his neck also?
Why would he tell the cop to "Get off my neck" if it weren't true?
are we talkin floyd? or this guy who didnt say get off my neck in the video.

The cop had his knee and weight on the back of his neck starting his serious breathing difficulties. He cannot then recover his breath while face down and hands tied behind him and he's overweight.

Not for 5 minutes he didnt. Only while they were trying to restrain him, and he didnt have his weight on him you can see in the video he's barely leaning into him in that catchers squat. It just makes it so the person being restrained cant get up, and doesnt require much force. Here's a tip if you dont want to get manhandled by the cops, especially if you are a convicted felon who was just released from prison after 24 years for assault and kidnapping.

Dont fight with the police. You arent going to win.

Yes, of course, he did say it. Watch the video.

You can say the knee was between the shoulders or on the top of his back. Either way, it was pressing his neck down against the floor.
Choked to death by a floor
That’s a new one

Yet so many magas want to make a martyr out of Ashli Babbitt who ignored all requests by authorized police and security.
Quit ironic

here we go again. i love how the family wants to ignore the video. ignore that he ran from crash seen. was erratic fighting the cops.; obviously on something, love too see autopsy on this. what they write in articles is not what the video showed. love how the press is spinning this to sell papers. we shall see how this goes.

Yes, of course, he did say it. Watch the video.

You can say the knee was between the shoulders or on the top of his back. Either way, it was pressing his neck down against the floor.
No it really wasn’t. I feel like your understanding of physiology is off.

Forum List

Back