'I can't breathe.' Canton police bodycam footage captures Frank Tyson's final words

Oh really? Thats' interesting. But you said "this thread" in your post. You were wrong and now spinning to unknown BS you think you may have read elsewhere. But your credibility is shot down.....right here in this very thread. Right now. Live now....not percieved mistakes 200 yr ago//
No my credibility is just fine. Yours isn't. You are a racist. And you exist now. So just shut the hell up about 200 years ago.

no he didnt
Yes he did. Anyone who’s gone through the same training will tell you that. It’s very easy to misapply that technique.

While Chauvin’s prosecution and sentencing was influenced by racial politics, he effed up.

Common sense tells you the floor can compress your throat if you are pushed against it. The pressure on his chest also prevented his lungs from expanding.
You don’t have any sense much less common sense
You do have troll sensing however

The lower front part of your neck is opposite the top of the back (where the cop had his knee).

Anyway, so you are saying he lied about the knee on his neck also?
Why would he tell the cop to "Get off my neck" if it weren't true?
George Floyd money.

How would you know that?
Because of how the human body is designed. Given that this man was obese makes that possibility less likely. Lay on your stomach and try and touch the front of your neck (where it would need to be compressed to affect your airway) to the floor.
Then why did he yell to the cop, "Get off my neck"?

Some people are conveniently avoiding this question.

Yeah because criminals never lie or say things to get an advantage.

They say he lied about not being able to breathe and lied about a knee being on his neck. The stories are getting more fantastic by the moment.

This sounds like nothing more than a wild accusation.
Yeah it’s highly unlikely that a felon who just got out of prison, ran his car into a utility pole, fled the scene, fought with police officers and then died because he was laying on his stomach was high on something……

Yeah it’s highly unlikely that a felon who just got out of prison, ran his car into a utility pole, fled the scene, fought with police officers and then died because he was laying on his stomach was high on something……
Being high is not the same as overdosing.

Forum List

Back