Have you encountered paid forum users from Israel posting about politics and Israel's defense?

If Israel paying trolls is so innocuous PR, then why not disclose they are being paid? PR people don't hide behind such nonsense.
How would I know about Israel paying people to offset the HAMAS lies? I’m more concerned with the Arabs paying universities to install Jew-hating Muslims as administrators, teaching anti-Israel propaganda, and now….as we see….funding massive pro-HAMAS and antisemitic demonstrations.

Jews are being bullied, assaulted, blocked from going to class, being subjected to Nazi slogans like “go back to the gas chambers!” and “Death to Jews!,” and you’re worried about Israel paying people to correct the lies antisemites are spreading?

I’m thinking the opposite is going on 10-fold. Look at how there are posters all over social media, posting HAMAS and anti-Israel propaganda. I bet they get paid extra every time they work the word “genocide” into a sentence!

sounds logical

How would I know about Israel paying people to offset the HAMAS lies? I’m more concerned with the Arabs paying universities to install Jew-hating Muslims as administrators, teaching anti-Israel propaganda, and now….as we see….funding massive pro-HAMAS and antisemitic demonstrations.

Jews are being bullied, assaulted, blocked from going to class, being subjected to Nazi slogans like “go back to the gas chambers!” and “Death to Jews!,” and you’re worried about Israel paying people to correct the lies antisemites are spreading?
well said!

Forum List

Back