Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023
Maybe fascist palestine encampment needs to be "dependent on the context."

Maybe fascist palestine encampment needs to be "dependent on the context."

Maybe a dozen people shout shit and you get seriously hysterical sounding the alarm as if another Kristallnacht/Night of Broken Glass is here?

please

screw those protesters and screw you doubly

Cult fucks, “DO NOT BLAME EVERYONE FOR THE ACTIONS OF ONE.”

Cult fucks, “COPS ARE KILLERS! MAGA REPUBLICANS ARE RACIST!”

GET ASSFUCKED.

Maybe a dozen people shout shit and you get seriously hysterical sounding the alarm as if another Kristallnacht/Night of Broken Glass is here?

please

screw those protesters and screw you doubly

One frat guy out of 50 hoots like a gorilla at a fat black heifer who is supporting pro Hamas terrorism and suddenly it’s 1962 in Mississippi again

The anti-Israel left and the Nazis have a great deal in common, it seems. Both want to kill Jews.
Today pro genocide is more on the radical left than anywhere else.

But of course main cobtribuotrs of hate are: bigoted Muslim (immigrants or not):

1 at SJP.

2. incitement by Muslim anchors on MSNBC: Ali Velshi, Mehdi Hassan (previously), "palestinian" Ayman Mohyeldin...spewing venom constantly.

3. And the racist pair Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib.

Last edited:
One frat guy out of 50 hoots like a gorilla at a fat black heifer who is supporting pro Hamas terrorism and suddenly it’s 1962 in Mississippi again

The feigned outrage is a media creation. The protests are real, but what are the protesters actually disrupting? It's not a replay of 1968 like the Boomer media talking heads are insinuating. The officials who called in LE early screwed up. It only feeds things.

I especially loved the overkill at Columbia over a library building being occupied. Oh my!

The feigned outrage is a media creation. The protests are real, but what are the protesters actually disrupting? It's not a replay of 1968 like the Boomer media talking heads are insinuating. The officials who called in LE early screwed up. It only feeds things.

I especially loved the overkill at Columbia over a library building being occupied. Oh my!
Kinda like the overkill when protesters were let into the Capitol. Oh my.

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

Against all Jews.

And more...

And more...

Responding to thread by Islamist quoting a fake piece by infamous CJ Werleman.
30 Jan 2024

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

In whitewashing HER-Hitler and Nazis' worshipping, Luiza claimed to "deny" Kristallnacht .(Feb 5, 2024).

More from the horrific Luiza on WW2, IT wrote:
The disabled , Roma and Jews were probably top of the list which was fiendishly brilliant.... .(Mar 6, 2023).

Forum List

Back