Don’t be Gay? Vote for Foreign Radicals.

Nikki Haley received almost 25% of the vote in suburban counties in yesterday's primary in Nebraska, a very red state. She's been out of the race for few months now. There are plenty of people who agree with me and this is the problem your candidate is going to run into the general election. Suburbanites, who used to be fertile ground for the GOP, are not amused by the current state of the party.

How many Democrat voters are for Anybody but Xiden ?

In a you can’t make this up story. Well let’s start with it.

Her slogan is Don’t be Gay, vote for me. A Colombian Native.

She pledges to burn all the Gay and Lesbian books. This is hilarious. Missouri where a 16 year old girl can open carry a Rifle, carry a baby to term, but can’t read a book. I guess they’re afraid she might catch Gay from the book. Or something.

You can’t make this stuff up.
It's a direct pander to the magaturd class.

In a you can’t make this up story. Well let’s start with it.

Her slogan is Don’t be Gay, vote for me. A Colombian Native.

She pledges to burn all the Gay and Lesbian books. This is hilarious. Missouri where a 16 year old girl can open carry a Rifle, carry a baby to term, but can’t read a book. I guess they’re afraid she might catch Gay from the book. Or something.

You can’t make this stuff up.
She is a citizen. That is not foreigner. Are you that backwards in GA.?

Is this the part where you crawl into your safe space of victimhood? :auiqs.jpg:
No but this is where you put together a meeting of your brown shirts then go stand on a bridge somewhere and block traffic.

Screenshot_20210216-200652_Instagram.jpg

This is the result of Trumpism. The GOP has been inundated with extremist candidates for several years now. In Missouri, she might still win, but overall, it's stuff like this that makes the Republicans look like a party of whack jobs.

I think this is more to do with the Koch brothers. They've been pushing conservatism further to the right since the 1980s. They've been changing how people think. Trump merely took the opportunity presented and is manipulating those who have already been push to a point far to the right to be healthy

Forum List

Back