What's new

Do You Have F You Money?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

“You get up two-and-half million dollars, any asshole in the world knows what to do. You get a house, an indestructible economy shitbox car and you put the rest into the system at 3 to 5 percent and you pay your taxes. That’s your base. Get me? That’s your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of ‘Fuck You.’”

“Someone wants you to do something? Fuck You. Boss pisses you off? Fuck You. “A wise man’s life is based around Fuck You. The United States of America is based upon Fuck You. Our grandparents and great grandparents arranged their lives from the Position of “Fuck You.”

“Fuck You” is:

1. You’re not dependent upon anyone for anything.

2. You never have to work for money. This doesn’t mean you won’t work. It simply means you don’t HAVE to work.

Fuck You doesn’t require a billion dollars, a mansion, vacation homes.

Fuck You is 100% about owning your time and owning it 100%. It’s a position in which you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. You don’t have to run off to work, climb the corporate ladder, kiss someone’s ass, sweat the big sale, wear a suit with a noose around your neck. You don’t have to deal with rush hour.

That's being in a position of "FUCK YOU".

A Position of "Fuck You" allows you to have complete autonomy in your life, so that you can live each day as you wish.

1715012166291.png

No matter what happens to Trump and all his shitty business' the Trump's have F You Money

“The Real White House Crime Family”: Dem Rep. Tells the GOP to Stop Wasting Time With Hunter Biden and Subpoena Jared Kushner​

“Why did Saudi Arabia give Jared Kushner $2 billion—billion with a b—just months after he left the Trump White House?”

$2000 million dollars.

“You get up two-and-half million dollars, any asshole in the world knows what to do. You get a house, an indestructible economy shitbox car and you put the rest into the system at 3 to 5 percent and you pay your taxes. That’s your base. Get me? That’s your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of ‘Fuck You.’”
Is that the script for some soppy Disney film?

All you are doing is preaching non conformist elitism as distinct from the usual 1% route .
The stumbling block is amassing the $2.5 million bank in the first place .
For nearly everybody that just aint gonna happen .

Last edited:
No matter what happens to Trump and all his shitty business' the Trump's have F You Money

“The Real White House Crime Family”: Dem Rep. Tells the GOP to Stop Wasting Time With Hunter Biden and Subpoena Jared Kushner​

“Why did Saudi Arabia give Jared Kushner $2 billion—billion with a b—just months after he left the Trump White House?”

$2000 million dollars.
it is no ones business other than Jared and the donors.
End of story

$2000 million dollars.
1715013434812.png

Clean your own damn house before preaching people to clean theirs.

Fair enough?

“Someone wants you to do something? Fuck You. Boss pisses you off? Fuck You. “A wise man’s life is based around Fuck You. The United States of America is based upon Fuck You. Our grandparents and great grandparents arranged their lives from the Position of “Fuck You.”

“Fuck You” is:

1. You’re not dependent upon anyone for anything.

2. You never have to work for money. This doesn’t mean you won’t work. It simply means you don’t HAVE to work.

Fuck You doesn’t require a billion dollars, a mansion, vacation homes.

Fuck You is 100% about owning your time and owning it 100%. It’s a position in which you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. You don’t have to run off to work, climb the corporate ladder, kiss someone’s ass, sweat the big sale, wear a suit with a noose around your neck. You don’t have to deal with rush hour.

That's being in a position of "FUCK YOU".

A Position of "Fuck You" allows you to have complete autonomy in your life, so that you can live each day as you wish.

Yes, based on that limited definition I do.

But F you money is generally considered to be 150+ million.

Is that the script for some soppy Disney film?

All you are doing is preaching non conformist elitism as distinct from the usual 1% route .
The stumbling block is amassing the $2.5 million bank in the first place .
For nearly everybody that just aint gonna happen .

Someone else posted a quote from another movie, I believe Deniro, saying basically never get tied down to anything you can't walk away from. I found that pretty sad. But this movie quote I love. Having F U money. It's what our society is build on. Most of us are going to rely on social security and medicare to get there but I believe most of us reach this when we turn 65.

My bro just retired at 54. My buddy did too last year. He probably has 12 million less than my brother does. So you don't have to have 2.5 million.

I have FU money, sort of. Not really but sort of. I have around $70K I wouldn't pay any penalties on if I wanted to use it to get me by. I'm sure I could find another job before I spent it all so really, I have FU money now. But I don't have enough to last the rest of my life, so no really.

P.S. Yes, the "stumbling block" is saving. You have to save. Don't tell me you can't save. Everyone can save. I know poor people who smoke a pack a day. That's $160,000 after 30 years. There's your nest egg. That's $6000 a year on top of your social security if you live 25 years till 90. It's an extra $500 a month.

60 year olds

• Average net worth: $1,675,214 (ages 60-64), $1,836,884 (ages 65-69)
  • Median net worth: $394,010 (ages 60-64), $394,300 (ages 65-69)
Most people in their 60's have a net worth of $400K. That includes your home. How old are you and what do you have?

50-somethings

• Average net worth: $1,132,532 (ages 50-54), $1,442,075 (ages 55-59)
  • Median net worth: $272,800 (ages 50-54), $320,700 (ages 55-59)

40-somethings

• Average net worth: $590,718 (ages 40-44), $781,923 (ages 45-49)
  • Median net worth: $134,730 (ages 40-44), $212,800 (ages 45-49)

it is no ones business other than Jared and the donors.
End of story

Donors? I thought you guys said it was an investment? Did you just admit it was a donation? Holy Shit!

nope all you need is like 4 million to live comfortably for the rest of your life.
F you money implies you can't be touched by those who want to harm you

nope all you need is like 4 million to live comfortably for the rest of your life.
My brother said $2.5 million to retire mid 50's. Minimum. So it depends on how old you are. The closer you get to 65 (social security and medicare) the closer you get to FU status. But you are relying on ss and medicare so do you really have FU money? I think you do. You certainly don't have to go to work or sit in rush hour. If you do those things it's because you choose to.

Right now I'm 53 and I have $500K in money and a $200K condo. I think of all the people who get by with nothing. How can $500K not be enough? It's not. It's only $20,000 a year for 30 years.

So I sort of do have FU money. If my boss pisses me off, it's not the end of the world if I walk. Even if it takes me 2 years to find another good job. So what?

My brother said $2.5 million to retire mid 50's. Minimum. So it depends on how old you are. The closer you get to 65 (social security and medicare) the closer you get to FU status. But you are relying on ss and medicare so do you really have FU money? I think you do. You certainly don't have to go to work or sit in rush hour. If you do those things it's because you choose to.

Right now I'm 53 and I have $500K in money and a $200K condo. I think of all the people who get by with nothing. How can $500K not be enough? It's not. It's only $20,000 a year for 30 years.

So I sort of do have FU money. If my boss pisses me off, it's not the end of the world if I walk. Even if it takes me 2 years to find another good job. So what?
ya the older you are the less you need.

I find it interesting when you see the average wealth of people stops pretty much in their 60's. People in their 50's have x amount saved, people in their 60's have a little more, but people in their 70's pretty much have just as much as they did in the 60's.

Here's why. No matter how much they have, once they stop working, eventually inflation catches up with them. And most people hate tapping into their savings. My dad could be living large in his older years but he's only living off the interest. Most people don't want to touch the principal.

My nephews are going to be loaded. I'm seriously thinking of dividing my savings up at age 65 by 20 years assuming I won't live beyond 85 and live off that $40,000 plus social security. Assuming I have at least $800K, which I will by then for sure. Prob a mill.

Especially if they HAVE TO cut social security 25% in 9 years like I know Republicans are going to.

If I live to 86, then I'll just have to live off social security and medicare.

Yes, this is what I'm going to do when I turn 65.

And if I have $1 million at age 62, I will pay for private insurance with that extra $200K.

If I have $1 million when I'm 65, I could pay myself 50,000 a year for 20 years. When I'm 85 just live off social security. Why die with money in the bank when you have no kids and your nephews are loaded?

Here's the reality. Most people 65 are bored and don't have anything to do. Even if they have the money, what are you going to do? And most of the things you do don't cost much. Pickleball? My neighbor does that a lot.

Forum List

Back
Top Bottom