Day after the election the House count was 211-178 Reps. Today it’s 211-204.

Link us up to a single post by me claiming any election was stolen, Troll.

Bring a post, or you are admitting you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!
There you have it, Folks. candycorn has admitted he is a lying sack of shit.

I predict the only response from the lying sack will be his usual desperate laughing rating of the post. Book it.

What's weird about it? They're counting mail in ballots which skew heavily Democratic.
Your post might make sense if not for the fact states who were able to count the day of the election allowed mail in ballots as well.

What is the statistical probability of one party winning 100% of the races that took days to count mail in ballots when they lost numerous races where mail in ballots were counted on Election Day?

Your post might make sense if not for the fact states who were able to count the day of the election allowed mail in ballots as well.

What is the statistical probability of one party winning 100% of the races that took days to count mail in ballots when they lost numerous races where mail in ballots were counted on Election Day?

If they were winning 100% of the races you might have a point. Since they aren't, I'm not sure what your point is. Are you?

I note you bring nothing to show my numbers are wrong, Simp.

All of these races were called after Election Day for the Republicans.

NY-03
NY-04
NY-17
NY-19
CA-40
AZ-02
OR-05
MT-01

Nevada Gov
Nevada Lt Gov
Nevada Controller

A slew of state assembly and senate seats.

But go ahead and keep doubling down on stupid, needle dick.

Well, at least 95%. This cycle we know of one, Boebert, that seems to have gone the Republican's way.

But yeah, almost all go the Democrat's way. And that includes 3 AM ballot drops, and live cams going down for 8 hours.
Haven't we seen this play out in 2020?

Forum List

Back