Colorado Signs Bill Requiring Credit Card Tracking of Gun and Ammo Purchases

Noe. Bodily autonomy is a basic human right.
Purchasing a gun an ammunition is a Constitutional right
"Ammunition privacy" isn't even mentioned anywhere that I can find.
Neither is "Bodily autonomy" privacy.

FYI I appose both. But if you favor the gvt tracking someone exercising her Constitutional 2nd Amendment right, I don't see how you can oppose tracking transactions related to her pregnancy.

Purchasing a gun an ammunition is a Constitutional right

Pretty sure ammo isn't mentioned.
Neither is "Bodily autonomy" privacy.

"basic human right"

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international human rights agreements underscore that bodily autonomy is a fundamental right. People must be able and empowered to freely and responsibly make decisions about their own bodies, including if, when and how many children to have.

Pretty sure ammo isn't mentioned.
Ammo is certainly covered by the 2nd Amendment
"basic human right"

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other international human rights agreements underscore that bodily autonomy is a fundamental right. People must be able and empowered to freely and responsibly make decisions about their own bodies, including if, when and how many children to have.
No one i is interfering with your "bodily autonomy" You can make any decision you want. Big brother is just going to track and keep in a database every decision you make wrt your "bodily autonomy"

Arms
/ärmz/
1715295181392.png

plural
  • 1.weapons and ammunition; armaments:"arms exports"Similarweapons (of war)weaponryfirearmsguns
  • 2.distinctive emblems or devices originally borne on shields in battle and now forming the heraldic insignia of families, corporations, or countries.

4 LEOs were killed on a Domestic disturbance Warrant by an untrained Dazzling Urbanite Knucklehead Recently , and the BLM Dazzling UrbaniteKnucklehead in Dallas killed five cops himself . The LEOs would run outta Manpower pretty fast if they took California style no knock Entry Firearm seizure Raids to the National Level

4 LEOs were killed on a Domestic disturbance Warrant by an untrained Dazzling Urbanite Knucklehead Recently , and the BLM Dazzling UrbaniteKnucklehead in Dallas killed five cops himself . The LEOs would run outta Manpower pretty fast if they took California style no knock Entry Firearm seizure Raids to the National Level
be careful,, the hunter can become the hunted,,

dont be surprised what happens to you when you grab a tiger by the tail,,

and I dont mean you personally,,
Every time I traverse the Gauntlet to my Mountain Home ( Through the Chinese National & Illegal Cartel Henchmen Grows and the Hungry Neckbeard tattooed Meth addled Outta work Pot trimmers squatting at neighbors properties I am doing that

Go for it. Try banning ammunition. Even your leftists in gvt aren't that stupid to waste everyone's time.
Who's banning ammunition?

Why do you kids do this straw man shit when you're losing?

Who's banning ammunition?

Why do you kids do this straw man shit when you're losing?
if you make is so expensive or complicated to get people cant afford it is the same as banning it,,

but at least youre not claiming its not included in the 2nd A anymore,,

Forum List

Back