Colorado Passes Law Requiring Teachers to Use Student's Preferred Pronouns, Cuts Parents Out of the Loop

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
In today's episode of, "leftists did what"?, we go to the leftist Hellhole of Colorado'istan where compelled use of pronouns by teachers in public schools is now the law.

Whatever pronoun absurdities are demanded by pretentious, gender confused little twits will now be forced on teachers.

Children who are never told, "no", never faced with having to grow up in a world where their precious feelings are sheltered by laws grow up to be today's emotional and intellectual basket cases sometimes called college students.

In the latest example of how far Colorado has fallen, the state legislature has passed, and Governor Polis has signed, a law that compels speech on the part of schoolteachers by requiring them to use whatever pronouns a student chooses, regardless of any ethical or religious objections the teacher may have.

I went to Phoenix over the weekend and stopped at a restaurant and there were four high school age kids eating tacos dressed as animals... a pig and a dairy cow and a dog and a bear... is that something new?... is it a pronoun thing?...
I call for a massive mandatory draft into the USMC for every student after high school... just boot camp and two years active.... that will change a lot for the better...

I went to Phoenix over the weekend and stopped at a restaurant and there were four high school age kids eating tacos dressed as animals... a pig and a dairy cow and a dog and a bear... is that something new?... is it a pronoun thing?...
I call for a massive mandatory draft into the USMC for every student after high school... just boot camp and two years active.... that will change a lot for the better...

I think they pretend they're animals and dress up and call themselves furries. I can think of plenty of adjectives for them.

Should we call everyone on here by their real names as opposed to what they want to be called?

They are called furries, and yes the schools allow it.

Thank GOODNESS.

I think the country was just saved.

Man, if I was a kid in CO, I would torture my teachers and make them call me “The person formerly known as ‘My real first name’.”

Here is my symbol:

1715206885714.jpeg

Let's be honest, the far left, and that is 99% of today's Democratic Party, is insane. That Party left reality some time ago.

That is how daft Democrats have become, and anyone voting for them is enabling the death of our society.

Colorado was once a great place to raise a family. I should know; I raised mine there. But while the rot started as long ago as the late '80s, it accelerated after the turn of the millennium and has now kicked into high gear. The Denver-Boulder Axis runs the state now, and the Centennial State has become East California.
In the latest example of how far Colorado has fallen, the state legislature has passed, and Governor Polis has signed, a law that compels speech on the part of schoolteachers by requiring them to use whatever pronouns a student chooses, regardless of any ethical or religious objections the teacher may have.
2-1-143. Harassment or discrimination - policy required - training and notification - definitions. (1) As used in this section, unless the context otherwise requires:
(d) (IV) HARASSMENT OR DISCRIMINATION INCLUDES THE KNOWING OR INTENTIONAL USE OF A NAME OTHER THAN A STUDENT'S CHOSEN NAME, AS DEFINED IN SECTION 22-1-145 (1).​

The referenced section, 22-1-145 (1), states:
22-1-145. Use of a student's chosen name - definitions. (1) As USED IN THIS SECTION, UNLESS THE CONTEXT OTHERWISE REQUIRES:
(a) "CHOSEN NAME" MEANS ANY NAME THAT A STUDENT REQUESTS TO BE KNOWN AS THAT DIFFERS FROM THE STUDENT'S LEGAL NAME, TO REFLECT THE STUDENT'S GENDER IDENTITY.​

So, if we are to take this law at its face value if a student comes in and claims that their new chosen name is "Beeblebrox Latimore XXabraxus Nightwobbler," and that their pronouns are "dun" and "dunmore," then the teacher must adopt a grave expression and take the young lunatic seriously.
This, of course, cuts parents and parental rights out of the picture. The schools are under no obligation to even attempt to find out what the parents think of all this, never mind notify them that their child has gone off the woke deep end.
Not only that, but this law directly contradicts the First Amendment. The principle of freedom of speech also means that a citizen cannot be compelled to speak in a certain manner, but this law forces teachers and school administrators to do exactly that. There would appear to be no limits and no process to go through; a boy named "Bill" can come into school on any given day, announce that he is now a nine-spirit forest sprite whose name is Twigwiggler Babblegrape, with the pronouns "beak" and "beak-kin," and teachers must consent and tiptoe meekly away.

Forum List

Back