China secures a new European vassal state in Serbia. China and EU-candidate Serbia sign an agreement to build a 'shared future'

Stalin and Hitler aren't reverred today.

Mao died about 50 years ago. China still reveres him.
Like hell they revere him. The current CCP minimize his influence. Some say out of jealousy other say out of great shame.

He was a horrible leader and starved his own citizens in order to purchase a paper tiger army.

My wife recently showed me some Chinese money she still has. Mao's picture was on all the bills.
Yes, this isn't because he is revered, especially by the public.

I have watched 1000 of videos from Chinas controlled media, I may have heard his name mentioned once or twice.

How many American TV Shows mention George Washington?
No, the better comparison would be Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy or Johnson. I hear their names plenty, dont you?

Considering Mao was responsible for the death of 10s of million of Chinese, you'd think we would hear more of him in China.

The fact that we do not hear condemnation should be a warning to all.

Another win for Xi and the MSS in Europe. Xi just left Germany and France as he openly and publicly tells them to turn their heads away from America. His efforts seem to be resonating.

Is anyone home in the West today or are we going to continue to pretend that China is the new Japan? The E.U not only has to reject Serbia as a member, it has to advise them that it risks trade and visa travel restrictions.

Ultimately, the partisan policies in the West, the divide funded well by China I'm sure; has driven these countries to China. Open borders helped few in Europe but it did help the far-right gain traction with their citizens.

Merkel and her gang of the least impressive and the Useful Idiots in media who promoted her are the genesis of these defections. Another trickle down effect of her successful "guidance" of the EU...

BELGRADE, Serbia — China and European Union candidate Serbia signed an agreement on Wednesday to build a “shared future,” making the Balkan country the first in Europe to agree on such a document with Beijing.

After meeting in Belgrade, Chinese leader Xi Jinping and Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic announced they would “deepen and elevate the comprehensive strategic partnership between China and Serbia,” and “build a new era of a community with a shared future between China and Serbia.”

China’s Xi Enjoys Embrace of Europe’s Renegades, Serbia and Hungary
what Moscow empire think about it ? Moscow have seen the servs as the colonial subjects for more than 200 years

Forum List

Back