China secures a new European vassal state in Serbia. China and EU-candidate Serbia sign an agreement to build a 'shared future'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Another win for Xi and the MSS in Europe. Xi just left Germany and France as he openly and publicly tells them to turn their heads away from America. His efforts seem to be resonating.

Is anyone home in the West today or are we going to continue to pretend that China is the new Japan? The E.U not only has to reject Serbia as a member, it has to advise them that it risks trade and visa travel restrictions.

Ultimately, the partisan policies in the West, the divide funded well by China I'm sure; has driven these countries to China. Open borders helped few in Europe but it did help the far-right gain traction with their citizens.

Merkel and her gang of the least impressive and the Useful Idiots in media who promoted her are the genesis of these defections. Another trickle down effect of her successful "guidance" of the EU...

BELGRADE, Serbia — China and European Union candidate Serbia signed an agreement on Wednesday to build a “shared future,” making the Balkan country the first in Europe to agree on such a document with Beijing.

After meeting in Belgrade, Chinese leader Xi Jinping and Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic announced they would “deepen and elevate the comprehensive strategic partnership between China and Serbia,” and “build a new era of a community with a shared future between China and Serbia.”

China’s Xi Enjoys Embrace of Europe’s Renegades, Serbia and Hungary

Last edited:
Another win for Xi and the MSS in Europe. Xi just left Germany and France as he openly and publicly tells them to turn their heads away from America. His efforts seem to be resonating.

Is anyone home in the West today or are we going to continue to pretend that China is the new Japan? The E.U not only has to reject Serbia as a member, it has to advise them that it risks trade and visa travel restrictions.

Ultimately, the partisan policies in the West, the divide funded well by China I'm sure; has driven these countries to China. Open borders helped few in Europe but it did help the far-right gain traction with their citizens.

Merkel and her gang of the least impressive and the Useful Idiots in media who promoted her. Another trickle down effect of her successful "guidance" of the EU...

The rest of the EU has been punishing Serbia since the 1990s. China is willing to invest in Serbia.

Serbia has complied with all the post-Balkan War restrictions, and it is still treated as a pariah in Europe. Are we really surprised they are turning to China for economic help?

The rest of the EU has been punishing Serbia since the 1990s. China is willing to invest in Serbia.

Serbia has complied with all the post-Balkan War restrictions, and it is still treated as a pariah in Europe. Are we really surprised they are turning to China for economic help?
They are far from alone as all of the West knows who the real enemy is but instead we hurt ourselves with obviously poor policies.

By the way, when and if China does go to war, do you think they will allow all of these Western companies who have propped up their economy to remain? There is already a bias against Western made products in China, they don't consume them, imagine the citizens behaviours after war breaks out in Taiwan?

They are suckers and not even aware (or simply don't care).

The continent never learns, just as the Treaty of Versaille ultimately lead to Hitler and 10s of millions dead.

Your handwringing over Serbia is risible given that Italy recently pulled out of China‘s Road and Belt Initiative. The fact is the EU has taken a much tougher stance against Chinese imports. But you fret about Serbia

Your handwringing over Serbia is risible given that Italy recently pulled out of China‘s Road and Belt Initiative. The fact is the EU has taken a much tougher stance against Chinese imports. But you fret about Serbia
Serbia, Hungary, France rolling out the red carpet and canvassing for closer China support (even as he is rejected when asking China to stop helping Russia).

You don't seem to appreciate the broader circumstances. Europe did this to themselves, much of the West is doing this to themselves.

Merkel and her gang of the least impressive and the Useful Idiots in media who promoted her are the genesis of these defections. Another trickle down effect of her successful "guidance" of the EU...

BELGRADE, Serbia — China and European Union candidate Serbia signed an agreement on Wednesday to build a “shared future,” making the Balkan country the first in Europe to agree on such a document with Beijing.

After meeting in Belgrade, Chinese leader Xi Jinping and Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic announced they would “deepen and elevate the comprehensive strategic partnership between China and Serbia,” and “build a new era of a community with a shared future between China and Serbia.”

China’s Xi Enjoys Embrace of Europe’s Renegades, Serbia and Hungary

Serbia is a Russian vassal, always has been, always will be. That they went to Serbia first is not shock to anyone who knows anything about Europe. They went because Russia is a Chinese ally and Serbia is there with them. Hungary will probably be high on the list too.

They are far from alone as all of the West knows who the real enemy is but instead we hurt ourselves with obviously poor policies.

By the way, when and if China does go to war, do you think they will allow all of these Western companies who have propped up their economy to remain? There is already a bias against Western made products in China, they don't consume them, imagine the citizens behaviours after war breaks out in Taiwan?

They are suckers and not even aware (or simply don't care).

The continent never learns, just as the Treaty of Versaille ultimately lead to Hitler and 10s of millions dead.
China isn't our enemy. The worst thing a Chinese has ever done to me is when my wife snores. (Yes, my wife is from China, and frankly, I find a lot of this hand-wringing just a little silly.)

If you want to really make a comparison, the Treaty of Versailles led to Hitler because it was so punitive. Germany lost all her colonies, 1/8th of her territory, had to pay billions in reparations, and suffered economic turmoil. And all for... nothing.

So what are the Chinese doing that is so awful? They are claiming some small islands no one lives on. They have a dispute with Taiwan, but the world recognizes Taiwan as part of China, so how is that our business again?

What they are doing is beating us at our own game. That seems like a good reason to up our game, maybe by looking at what they are doing right.

Serbia, Hungary, France rolling out the red carpet and canvassing for closer China support (even as he is rejected when asking China to stop helping Russia).

You don't seem to appreciate the broader circumstances. Europe did this to themselves, much of the West is doing this to themselves.
Interesting article in today’s NYTs how the Biden Administration is dealing with the Chinese attempts to dominate the Green Economy. The article also touches on Europe’s response to Chinese dumping. The EU and the US are fully aware of Chinese machinations.

China isn't our enemy. The worst thing a Chinese has ever done to me is when my wife snores. (Yes, my wife is from China, and frankly, I find a lot of this hand-wringing just a little silly.)

If you want to really make a comparison, the Treaty of Versailles led to Hitler because it was so punitive. Germany lost all her colonies, 1/8th of her territory, had to pay billions in reparations, and suffered economic turmoil. And all for... nothing.

So what are the Chinese doing that is so awful? They are claiming some small islands no one lives on. They have a dispute with Taiwan, but the world recognizes Taiwan as part of China, so how is that our business again?

What they are doing is beating us at our own game. That seems like a good reason to up our game, maybe by looking at what they are doing right.

China isn't doing anything to you? Well, if you presume that detrimental outcomes to America doesnt impact you and your loved ones.

They are beating you by funding businesses artificially and flooding the market to destroy Western corporations. The West made the mistake of believing China would become capitalism. They will not and have not, they did promote communism on steroids due to the money given by capitalists.

China is spying aggressively on the U.S and Europe, They just got caught in the UK and they laugh in their faces, meeting with the EU.

They are sending poisons across your borders.

They are expanding their military and their territory, This will eventually lead to the subjugation of Taiwan.

China isn't doing anything to you? Well, if you presume that detrimental outcomes to America doesnt impact you and your loved ones.

The only detrimental outcome I've seen is how badly Trump fucked up the country, and half of you idiots want to put him in office again! China isn't doing anything bad to us that is a fraction of what we are doing to ourselves.

They are beating you by funding businesses artificially and flooding the market to destroy Western corporations. The West made the mistake of believing China would become capitalism. They will not and have not, they did promote communism on steroids due to the money given by capitalists.

Uh, China has been "Capitalist" for 2000 years. The Chinese love capitalism. They great each other with "I hope you get rich!" (Gong Xi Fa Cai). They have a God of Money.

China is spying aggressively on the U.S and Europe, They just got caught in the UK and they laugh in their faces, meeting with the EU.

Boo-hoo. They spy on us, we spy on them. And their spies are a lot hotter than ours.

1715254648737.png

They are sending poisons across your borders.

Okay, let's look at that one. We have an opioid crisis, not because of anything China did, but because Big Pharma was handing out opioids like they were Halloween Candy. So not surprisingly, millions got addicted. Some of them are turning to Fentanyl because they can't get legit prescriptions anymore. That sounds like a good reason to fund drug rehab programs.

I lived in a town called Itasca until recently. DuPage County bought up a defunct hotel and wanted to covert it into a drug rehab facility. The town threw an absolute fit over it and the rehab facility never opened.

They are expanding their military and their territory, This will eventually lead to the subjugation of Taiwan.
Taiwan is part of China. Not my problem. Our current policy doesn't recognize Taiwan as an independent country and maintains it is part of China. Yet, oddly, we are committed to go to war over what we admit is an internal Chinese political matter.

Hey, if you go to Taiwan, everyone speaks Chinese, it calls itself the Republic of China, and it uses the same flag that flew over China from 1919 to 1949. Imagine that.

The only detrimental outcome I've seen is how badly Trump fucked up the country, and half of you idiots want to put him in office again! China isn't doing anything bad to us that is a fraction of what we are doing to ourselves.

Uh, China has been "Capitalist" for 2000 years. The Chinese love capitalism. They great each other with "I hope you get rich!" (Gong Xi Fa Cai). They have a God of Money.

Boo-hoo. They spy on us, we spy on them. And their spies are a lot hotter than ours.

View attachment 944100

Okay, let's look at that one. We have an opioid crisis, not because of anything China did, but because Big Pharma was handing out opioids like they were Halloween Candy. So not surprisingly, millions got addicted. Some of them are turning to Fentanyl because they can't get legit prescriptions anymore. That sounds like a good reason to fund drug rehab programs.

I lived in a town called Itasca until recently. DuPage County bought up a defunct hotel and wanted to covert it into a drug rehab facility. The town threw an absolute fit over it and the rehab facility never opened.

Taiwan is part of China. Not my problem. Our current policy doesn't recognize Taiwan as an independent country and maintains it is part of China. Yet, oddly, we are committed to go to war over what we admit is an internal Chinese political matter.

Hey, if you go to Taiwan, everyone speaks Chinese, it calls itself the Republic of China, and it uses the same flag that flew over China from 1919 to 1949. Imagine that.
Interesting logic "it's ok for a foreign power to poison our citizens because they need their fix".

"Spying is cool, as long as the person sleeping with our politicians and destroying our economy look ok".

You make it far too easy. I can't imagine even one Chinese person of the 1.4B they have that would agree with your sentiments in their own country

Interesting logic "it's ok for a foreign power to poison our citizens because they need their fix".

"Spying is cool, as long as the person sleeping with our politicians and destroying our economy look ok".

You make it far too easy. I can't imagine even one Chinese person of the 1.4B they have that would agree with your sentiments in their own country
China isn't poisoning us... we are poisoning ourselves. The Chinese execute drug smugglers when they catch them.

Well, I'd hate for our politicians to be sleeping with ugly spies...

Actually, my wife is Chinese. The stuff Americans fret about they don't care about at all.

China isn't poisoning us... we are poisoning ourselves. The Chinese execute drug smugglers when they catch them.

Well, I'd hate for our politicians to be sleeping with ugly spies...

Actually, my wife is Chinese. The stuff Americans fret about they don't care about at all.
You mean the average citizen doesn't care about.

Do you think the CCP care?

I think that educating you about Chinese history and culture would be like teaching frogs to sing.
I know plenty, going back to the Five Dynasty, 10 Kingdoms period in which China being a united territory.

From the Mao period on is where the depravity of man thrived for those in positions of power.

Actually, if you knew anything about Chinese history, you'd know Mao was a relative piker compared to some of the crazy emperors China has had.
He was a modern leader. In modern terms, he was a tyrant.

Clearly we don't compare the Crown in England today to that period 800-1000 years ago in which people had their heads chopped off for offender the King, or, a serf was placed on the rack for not paying his taxes.

He was a modern leader. In modern terms, he was a tyrant.

Clearly we don't compare the Crown in England today to that period 800-1000 years ago in which people had their heads chopped off for offender the King, or, a serf was placed on the rack for not paying his taxes.
Mao also unified China and made it a world power. It's why he's on all the money.

Forum List

Back