Cease Fire Talks On Gaza Must Succeed!

How about a ceasefire agreement between Russia and Ukraine?

Countries hosting and who have influence with Hamas need to pressure them with all they got to accept a deal to release all the hostages and Israel needs to as part of the cease fire deal agree to allow the Palestinians in Gaza from northern Gaza to return to northern Gaza and create living conditions where they are not living in a humanitarian crisis, this humanitarian crisis is unconscionable. If a cease fire is reached and after it is concluded Israel needs to evacuate the civilians from Rafah and defeat the four Hamas battalions in Rafah quickly so these horrible and health damaging living conditions for civilians in Gaza can be corrected.
you do realize we are at the finish line, Rafah is the last stronghold for Hamas and their fleeing back north is allowing the IDF to flush the terrorists out up there too.
I think this was intended to do that but at the time they couldn't tell Biden, because he can't be trusted

Hamas is holding roughly 150 hostages, including 6 Americans that Biden doesn't give a flying-fuck about. :iagree:
I think his implication was that they’re all dead.

I think some of the younger men may still be alive. The woman succumbed to the repeated trauma of multiple rapes per day, and older men would not have the reserves to survive this long. The children are long dead.

I think his implication was that they’re all dead.

I think some of the younger men may still be alive. The woman succumbed to the repeated trauma of multiple rapes per day, and older men would not have the reserves to survive this long. The children are long dead.
I have mininal hope they are still alive. Even if alive they probably have prayed for death.

The IDF are moving to finish off Hamas.

I have mininal hope they are still alive. Even if alive they probably have prayed for death.

The IDF are moving to finish off Hamas.
I think if some are still alive, they have developed psychosis from the long torture and deprivation. They will never be normal again, and it might be a blessing for it to end now, if it hasn’t already,

The IDF should move full-steam ahead to eliminate HAMAS. No cease-fire.

Forum List

Back