Bought a 2023 Dodge Challenger RT Today

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
That's the last year they are making them due to the EPA tightening emissions standards. Bought the RT model with the HEMI V8. Almost went all in for the Hellcat, but they start at around $90K and my wife and I like to travel, so I'd rather have more money for that than a higher car payment.

CHallenger.jpg

CHallenger 2.jpg

That's the last year they are making them due to the EPA tightening emissions standards. Bought the RT model with the HEMI V8. Almost went all in for the Hellcat, but they start at around $90K and my wife and I like to travel, so I'd rather have more money for that than a higher car payment.

View attachment 943003

View attachment 943005
So much for saving the planet. Dont come telling me about Globull warming...

As for owning a Dodge or Chevy. They went bankrupt once, they didnt honor the warranties for the cars built before the bankruptcy. The government bailed them out, what is to keep them from going bankrupt again? Not a god damn thing...

If i bought a big 3 auto, it would be a Ford because they didnt take any bail out money....

Definitely one of the best looking cars on the road. How many horses does the R/T have pulling it?

I love that color and it would probably be my first choice, and the next thing I would do is put some black wheels on it.

I loved the power my Hemi Grand Cherokee had when I owned it, but I had a shitload of problems with it, including a failed engine at 150K. Luckily had the lifetime powertrain.

Definitely one of the best looking cars on the road. How many horses does the R/T have pulling it?

I love that color and it would probably be my first choice, and the next thing I would do is put some black wheels on it.

5.7L HEMI V8 375hp

Did you buy it or are you leasing it?

I hate black rims. lol.

I wish that fad would pass already. It ruins a lot of otherwise nice cars.

But whatever. To each their own...

View attachment 943003

View attachment 943005
Congrats. You left the splitter guards on.

Forum List

Back