Biden's legacy: 30 college hate Israel protests, highest gas prices of last 4 presidents, 3rd worst inflation since Carter, and more!

And Biden told the biased MSM...
Biden delivered a message to the press at the White House correspondents' dinner in April calling on the media to "rise up to the seriousness of the moment" and move past the "gotcha" moments.
Biden said. "I think in your hearts, you know what's at stake. The stakes couldn’t be higher."
Protest encampments have been set up on about 30 campuses across the US over the Israel-Gaza war,
Highest gas prices last 4 presidents:

View attachment 943272

View attachment 943274
These graphs are very telling; especially the gasoline graph. Gas prices are lower under Bush and Trump vs prices under Obama and Biden. Bush and Trump policies towards US Domestic Energy Companies.

Canceled permits, restricted drilling, shut down of infrastructure projects…. These are all hallmarks of Obama-Biden energy policies. Plus, these phrases have come out of Obama and Biden, respectively;

“Energy prices must necessarily increase” (Obama)

“I want you to look in my eyes. I guarantee you. We’re going to end fossil fuel.” (Biden)

Nope, that was you, and are you going to cry and how hard once Trump loses and all the trials pick up.

The J6rs will soon have Trump in the lock up with them. Goody.
AP-protests-04-as-170120_16x9_992.jpg

GTY-trump-protests-04-as-170120_16x9_992.jpg

REX-protests-01-as-170120_16x9_992.jpg

A liberal peaceful protest on Trump's inauguration day.

POL-Trump-Protests1-MEM-170120_16x9_992.jpg

Attachments

• AP-protests-03-as-170120_16x9_992.jpg
    AP-protests-03-as-170120_16x9_992.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 0
Yup you are right.... maybe it is because there is more Federal leases signed by Trump in 4 years than Obama ?
Consequently when Trump took office there were more opportunities for drilling but see what dumb ass Biden has done!

View attachment 943333

Trump signed a whole Lotta leases but how many of them are being drilled. The answer is none.

Exploration is being done on privately owned land because there’s no royalties to be paid to the feds if oil is found.

The reason why both Obama and Biden shut down the sale of leases on Public lands, because nobody was buying them. And those who were buying them were sitting on them, and not drilling.

Even though oil and gas production increased 80% under the Obama administration, the percentage of oil and gas production on public lands actually declined during that time frame.

Yet another instance, where all of the bullshit that you post about oil and gas leases on public lands has no value whatsoever to the discussions.

Yup you are right.... maybe it is because there is more Federal leases signed by Trump in 4 years than Obama ?
Consequently when Trump took office there were more opportunities for drilling but see what dumb ass Biden has done!
Yup, Biden increased production to all time highs.

Biden increased production to all time highs while protecting federal habitats!
Why would you say that? There is NOTHING he can do on non-Federal lands. But what he can GUARANTEE can do this:
Energy companies — the Exxons and Shells of the world — have had a hard time securing financing for big new fossil fuel projects lately. Investors are worried that long-term, fossil fuels don’t have a future.
NOTE: Why do you suppose "investors" are worried???
Here is what the DUMMY said:"guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Now little kids like you think hey "I'll just start drilling today and tomorrow gas for our cars"!!!
That's your grossly childish understanding.

But here are the FACTS for obviously a low mental person Like "Slow brain" John who won't comprehend this!
NOTE: It takes about It takes a long time to get from a federal drilling lease to actual oil
Less than 10% of the oil and natural gas production in the U.S. currently comes from federally owned land
Energy companies — the Exxons and Shells of the world — have had a hard time securing financing for big new fossil fuel projects lately. Investors are worried that long-term, fossil fuels don’t have a future.
NOTE: Why do you suppose "investors" are worried???
Here is what the DUMMY said:"guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

It’s a process that in uncomplicated times takes many months or many years. And these are not uncomplicated times.
Do YOU dummies understand...."many years" from signing a drilling lease to actual OIL!!!
MANY YEARS!!!
So whatever increase in production is due to Presidents who signed MORE federal leases years before production!
GUESS Who signed more leases, Biden?
NOPE he has averaged 17 leases per month... Trump did 104/month!
So guess who has benefited Biden because why? "many years" from signing a drilling lease to actual OIL!!!

Prezfedoilgasleases050724.png

And Biden told the biased MSM...
Biden delivered a message to the press at the White House correspondents' dinner in April calling on the media to "rise up to the seriousness of the moment" and move past the "gotcha" moments.
Biden said. "I think in your hearts, you know what's at stake. The stakes couldn’t be higher."
Protest encampments have been set up on about 30 campuses across the US over the Israel-Gaza war,
Highest gas prices last 4 presidents:

View attachment 943272

View attachment 943274
Hey, I need better context.

Can you post GDP numbers under same presidents.

Forum List

Back