Bidenomics Flops. Again

Quite the contrary, I think after 2020, the polling companies are oversampling conservatives, because they felt them missed how well Trump did.

That's why the "Red Wave" turned into a purple trickle.
what is the logic that lead you to that opinion?

Actually, it should have been worse. First, they have far more economic interaction with China. Secondly, their population is very densely packed. Third, they have a much higher percentage of old people than we have.

But their government did what Trump refused to do, bit the bullet, and contained it.

Trump did attempt to close off travel at first but was pushed to keep things open by the left. Then, when he did keep things open, he was blasted by them again. He made the mistake of assuming the left actually wanted him to succeed. The reality is that they were going to blast him no matter what. It's why negotiating or even listening to the left is futile. If you want to accomplish something meaningful, you have to ignore the left altogether.

India has had half a million COvid Deaths. Not as many as the US, of course, but Modi is just as bad as Trump.

I'm surprised you would say that considering that Modi is left wing, but since he's a populist as well, I think I see what your bias is now. You're clearly of the neoliberal/globalist left establishment bias, which is why you like Biden. You fit right in with the mainstream media and mainstream Western slant.

Bullshit. Left to their own devices, Christians would persecute any non-believers, that is when they aren't killing each other over weather or not Jesus is made of bread or not.

You clearly don't understand why the Enlightenment was only possible in a Christian cultural context or how it heavily influenced the Founding Fathers via Deism.

Nope. He just mismanaged the fuck out of it.

The US usually gets hit least of all the world on things like that.

Under Trump we got hit the worst
Wasn't Trump's fault.

Look to your leftard governors, like Cuomo in NY who put 6000 infected people into nursing homes then locked them down.

By all rights he should have 6000 counts of negligent homicide on his hands. But even New Yorkers weren't stupid enough to re-elect him.

Three days after COVID, Trump imposed a travel ban and you fucktards called him a racist. So he said fine, I'll let the governor's handle it. Now you're saying he should have been a Nazi.

The trouble with you leftards is you know so much that simply isn't true.

Trump did attempt to close off travel at first but was pushed to keep things open by the left. Then, when he did keep things open, he was blasted by them again. He made the mistake of assuming the left actually wanted him to succeed. The reality is that they were going to blast him no matter what. It's why negotiating or even listening to the left is futile. If you want to accomplish something meaningful, you have to ignore the left altogether.

I'm surprised you would say that considering that Modi is left wing, but since he's a populist as well, I think I see what your bias is now. You're clearly of the neoliberal/globalist left establishment bias, which is why you like Biden. You fit right in with the mainstream media and mainstream Western slant.

You clearly don't understand why the Enlightenment was only possible in a Christian cultural context or how it heavily influenced the Founding Fathers via Deism.
No win scenario

Wasn't Trump's fault.

Look to your leftard governors, like Cuomo in NY who put 6000 infected people into nursing homes then locked them down.

By all rights he should have 6000 counts of negligent homicide on his hands. But even New Yorkers weren't stupid enough to re-elect him.

Three days after COVID, Trump imposed a travel ban and you fucktards called him a racist. So he said fine, I'll let the governor's handle it. Now you're saying he should have been a Nazi.

The death toll was higher in Florida in spite of the fact that they got hit much later when there was better treatment.

I guess DeathSantis has your ire as well huh?

Except Trump didn't push to close travel, he pushed to get American citizens back from China and Europe as quickly as possible, and off of cruise ships where the virus had already broken out. His China ban was based on racist appeals and increased violence against Asian-Americans.

The left knew Trump would fuck it up because Trump fucks up everything, and you nitwits cheer him on when he does.

Modi isn't left wing.

Deism was a rejection of Christianity and its superstitions. Too bad it didn't catch on, but now we have Atheism, which is far, far better.

Wasn't Trump's fault.

no, they believe anything and everything their masters tell them! I still love Rachel Maddow telling the world how safe and effective vaccines were and that if you took it, you wouldn't get wuhan and wouldn't transmit it either. And how safe and effective masks were. LOL

Forum List

Back