Biden Inherited 9% Inflation Rate?

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
It was 1.4% when Biden took office and skyrocketed to 9.1 six months later.

Absolutely nobody should be buying what this guy is spewing. Why make such an assinine statement that is easily fact checked?

Donald Trump's son responds after Biden claims he inherited 9% inflation when he came into office

Well, he's lying. Global inflation took off in March/April 2021, as domestic and international supply chains buckled under the massive demand spike coming out of the lockdowns. Add that to the $11 TRILLION in stimulus that had already been poured into the economy up until then, and a Fed that was completely asleep at the switch for far too long, and the inflation hit the fan big time. And then it fed on itself, and we were screwed.

He knows he's being blamed personally for the inflation and is trying to decrease the damage. Standard politician bullshit.

V73MQaxT_AHes1oRPDoqMvBSjzJPonZbzWJjsSjsrjQ.png

Well, he's lying. Global inflation took off in March/April 2021, as domestic and international supply chains buckled under the massive demand spike coming out of the lockdowns. Add that to the $11 TRILLION in stimulus that had already been poured into the economy up until then, and a Fed that was completely asleep at the switch for far too long, and the inflation hit the fan big time. And then it fed on itself, and we were screwed.

He knows he's being blamed personally for the inflation and is trying to decrease the damage. Standard politician bullshit.

V73MQaxT_AHes1oRPDoqMvBSjzJPonZbzWJjsSjsrjQ.png

Yeah he's lying, he tends to do that again and again. Thanks

Absolutely nobody should be buying what this guy is spewing. Why make such an assinine statement that is easily fact checked?

Donald Trump's son responds after Biden claims he inherited 9% inflation when he came into office

I just watched clips from the interview in which he claims that nonsense.

It was disastrous from the Dems perspective.

True, the CNN talking muppet permitted him to get away with that whopper - but there were also some pretty great moments.

They can see the writing on the wall.

What the hell kind of an argument is it to claim that the president inherited 9% inflation and did nothing about it in almost four years?

A false, and strategically incoherent one.

Which also happens to be the perfect metaphor for the three and a half destructively rudderless years of Far Left Democrat rule after stealing an election and installing their dementia-ridden half wit twit.

Last edited:
Trump economy in Feb 2020 to Biden economy in Feb 2024 is the comparison.

Same time in. One prior to pandemic….the other WELL AFTER THE END.

HOW IS FEB 2020 vs. FEB 2024?

It's almost like he took live sniper fire like the hillary.

What exactly do you think Biden did in his first 6 months that raised the inflation rate - all over the world - other than end the covid pandemic, and get people back to work?

Or was it that after being lockdown for 2 years, the first thing people did was to go shopping. I know it's the first thing I did. I don't like buying shoes or clothes online, and I lost weight while in lockdown, so my first outing was to the Outlet Mall for some retail therapy.

Everybody getting out and going shopping, before supply lines had resumed functioning, created shortages of everything, and prices rose with more and more people around the world, chasing fewer and fewer goods.

The profit and loss reports SHOULD have told you that Mrs. Day Trader.

What exactly do you think Biden did in his first 6 months that raised the inflation rate - all over the world - other than end the covid pandemic, and get people back to work?

Or was it that after being lockdown for 2 years, the first thing people did was to go shopping. I know it's the first thing I did. I don't like buying shoes or clothes online, and I lost weight while in lockdown, so my first outing was to the Outlet Mall for some retail therapy.

Everybody getting out and going shopping, before supply lines had resumed functioning, created shortages of everything, and prices rose with more and more people around the world, chasing fewer and fewer goods.

The profit and loss reports SHOULD have told you that Mrs. Day Trader.

You're avoiding Celery Stalk lied

He inherited an economy damaged by Covid. That 9% inflation was a result of Covid.

It is currently less than half that

Forum List

Back