4 truly dumb ass comments by Joe Biden! Truly disgusting!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
These are statements that more and more people are coming to the conclusion that Biden should not be president.
Most Americans (86%) think President Joe Biden is too old to serve another term as president, according to a new ABC News/Ipsos poll.

So those fewer and fewer of you that support Biden... are you just uninformed or truly ignorant?
The following are statements by Biden that truly are ignorant!

First statement:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Net effect: 32.9% INCREASE in gas prices over Trump.

TrumpVSBidengasprices041824.png

"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, " September 2019

Net effect of his "surge to the border"...
BidenVSTrumpillegals.png

Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’ 05/23/2020
then you ain’t black
Consider what a racist statement.... and then further insulting by using the word "ain't" that's associated with ignorance!

Finally the truly BIGGEST LIE and dumbest statement by Biden...

Fact check: Biden again falsely claims inflation was 9% when he became president 5/14/24

FACT: Biden’s claim that the inflation rate was 9% when he became president is not close to true.
The year-over-year inflation rate in January 2021, the month of his inauguration, was about 1.4%.
BIDEN's LIE 9% as reality it was 1.4%!

I guess you haven't heard the news we are more energy independent than ever, eh? :lol:

You poor dumb sap.

Actually, you have heard that news. I've shown you this several times and even predicted you would ignore it because you are one dishonest fuck, healthmyths.

I guess you haven't heard the news we are more energy independent than ever, eh? :lol:

You poor dumb sap.

Actually, you have heard that news. I've shown you this several times and even predicted you would ignore it because you are one dishonest fuck, healthmyths.
g5000, just who is the "poor dumb sap"? You are trying to give him credit for energy independence after he has failed to destroy the energy sector in this country which was his stated agenda. Biden can't do anything right and the left is too stupid and biased to figure it out.

You poor dumb sap.

"Energy independence" STARTED under Trump dummy!
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957

AND what does that have to do with Biden's 4 totally stupid statements...(NOW 5 when you read the following)? ZERO! Comment on the FACTS that Biden was stupid statements..."Surge to the border", "guarantee rid fossil fuels", "you ain't black if you don't vote for me", and inflation was 9% when Biden took office... total lie! AND Now for the 5th total LIE!
BIDEN is describing a "THEORETICAL tax... " UNREALIZED gains...
YOU buy a stock for $2.00 and end of the year is valued at $10.00... or gain of $8.00.
KEY is you don't sell the stock so YOU haven't received any income! Do you dummies understand?
The gain of $8.00 may be only $1.00 when the stock is sold. So the stock has a realized gain of $1.00!
That's what would be taxed AGAIN if the stock is sold!
BUT AGAIN... Biden's 8.2% figure is based on the billionaires total GAIN in value...not actual INCOME!!

Biden is “accurately describing” the taxes that wealthy Americans may owe “under a theoretical tax system.”
“But he is not accurately describing the taxes that they owe under the tax system that we actually have,” Gleckman added.

Billionaires do not pay an average of 8.2% in federal taxes, as Biden claimed.
The top 400 wealthiest American taxpayers actually pay an average federal income tax rate of about 23%, according to the most recent IRS data from 2014.
BIDEN is taking into account unrealized gains!
When Biden mentions the billionaire tax rate, he’s referring to a White House estimate of taxes paid by the top 400 wealthiest American families that includes the increase in value of unsold stocks, or “unrealized” gains, in a person’s total income.
“Gains that are ‘on paper’ only are called ‘unrealized gains.’ For example, if you bought a share for $10 and it's now worth $12, you have an unrealized gain of $2. You won't pay any taxes until you sell the share,” Vanguard says on its website.
The 2021 analysis from White House economists estimated that from 2010 to 2018, the 400 wealthiest families paid an average of 8.2% in federal taxes on their income using a formula that includes unrealized gains.

"Energy independence" STARTED under Trump dummy!
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957

AND what does that have to do with Biden's 4 totally stupid statements...(NOW 5 when you read the following)? ZERO! Comment on the FACTS that Biden was stupid statements..."Surge to the border", "guarantee rid fossil fuels", "you ain't black if you don't vote for me", and inflation was 9% when Biden took office... total lie! AND Now for the 5th total LIE!
BIDEN is describing a "THEORETICAL tax... " UNREALIZED gains...
YOU buy a stock for $2.00 and end of the year is valued at $10.00... or gain of $8.00.
KEY is you don't sell the stock so YOU haven't received any income! Do you dummies understand?
The gain of $8.00 may be only $1.00 when the stock is sold. So the stock has a realized gain of $1.00!
That's what would be taxed AGAIN if the stock is sold!
BUT AGAIN... Biden's 8.2% figure is based on the billionaires total GAIN in value...not actual INCOME!!

Biden is “accurately describing” the taxes that wealthy Americans may owe “under a theoretical tax system.”
“But he is not accurately describing the taxes that they owe under the tax system that we actually have,” Gleckman added.

Billionaires do not pay an average of 8.2% in federal taxes, as Biden claimed.
The top 400 wealthiest American taxpayers actually pay an average federal income tax rate of about 23%, according to the most recent IRS data from 2014.
BIDEN is taking into account unrealized gains!
When Biden mentions the billionaire tax rate, he’s referring to a White House estimate of taxes paid by the top 400 wealthiest American families that includes the increase in value of unsold stocks, or “unrealized” gains, in a person’s total income.
“Gains that are ‘on paper’ only are called ‘unrealized gains.’ For example, if you bought a share for $10 and it's now worth $12, you have an unrealized gain of $2. You won't pay any taxes until you sell the share,” Vanguard says on its website.
The 2021 analysis from White House economists estimated that from 2010 to 2018, the 400 wealthiest families paid an average of 8.2% in federal taxes on their income using a formula that includes unrealized gains.
Energy independence started under Trump. Got it. Does that mean that Trump gets the credit for the increased energy independence we have achieved since Biden took office?

The beautiful thing about the state of the economy is, everyone knows how much they have in their bank accounts today and how much they had 4 years ago

No amount of idiot propaganda can fix that little problem for Potatoe head.

And no, the reason everyone has less in their bank accounts in not because systemic racism or evil Zionist pigs Leftists

Try again.

The beautiful thing about the state of the economy is, everyone knows how much they have in their bank accounts today and how much they had 4 years ago

You have less in your account today than then? Sucks to be you.

You have less in your account today than then? Sucks to be you.
That would be a great campaign slogan for Biden

You are not doing better economically today than 4 years ago?

It sucks to be you!!

Meanwhile, Biden and his crack whore son get millions of dollars from overseas and pay not taxes.

Problem is, everyone I know seems to have paid more in taxes this year than last year, and the Trump tax cuts are going away next year.

Enjoy America.

That would be a great campaign slogan for Biden

You are not doing better economically today than 4 years ago?

It sucks to be you!!

Meanwhile, Biden and his crack whore son get millions of dollars from overseas and pay not taxes.

Problem is, everyone I know seems to have paid more in taxes this year than last year, and the Trump tax cuts are going away next year.

Enjoy America.
Damn right it would be. I mean look back to 2020. Over 20 million jobs evaporated in April. Even by November, we were down almost ten million jobs. Unemployment approached 15%, highest since the Great Depression, so highest in almost every American's lifetime. Second quarter of that year, you know, prior to the election, GDP was down by over 30%--yeah, that is not a typo, over THIRTY PERCENT.

I mean I am just not seeing it. I bet a C-note to a doughnut you have more money now than then. Almost all Americans do. Even those in retirement. Incomes are up, the market has reached record highs. You flippin Trumpbots attempt to spin things, most Americans know how to read their flippin bank and retirement accounts. They can see their paystub. If you have less money today than in 2020, YOUR A DAMN LOSER, and no, I don't want your damn vote. Trump is the one that caters to the LOSERS.

Energy independence started under Trump. Got it. Does that mean that Trump gets the credit for the increased energy independence we have achieved since Biden took office?
Actually Biden did everything to REDUCE energy independence!
AND I'm not saying it, experts are!

Biden’s Executive Overreach Kills American Energy Independence

KEY TAKEAWAYS
  • Creeping executive overreach...is driving up the price of energy and energy-related products. This is raising costs for all Americans.
  • All these rules are reducing Americans’ job prospects in the oil and gas fields while Chinese corporations (sometimes utilizing forced labor) are prospering.
  • Owing to hypocritical, bureaucratic, executive-branch mission creep, America will effectively depend on energy from China, rather than using its own...resources.
On his first day in office, President Biden revoked the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline, which would have brought 850,000 barrels of oil per day from Canada to be refined in U.S. refineries. He also reduced oil and gas production by expanding the boundaries of the Grand Staircase–Escalante, Bears Ears, Northeast Canyons, and Seamounts Marine National Monuments. Those areas are now off limits.

It is truly sad to see people being so dumb as you are to support a president that wants to destroy our country!

Damn right it would be. I mean look back to 2020. Over 20 million jobs evaporated in April. Even by November, we were down almost ten million jobs. Unemployment approached 15%, highest since the Great Depression, so highest in almost every American's lifetime. Second quarter of that year, you know, prior to the election, GDP was down by over 30%--yeah, that is not a typo, over THIRTY PERCENT.

I mean I am just not seeing it. I bet a C-note to a doughnut you have more money now than then. Almost all Americans do. Even those in retirement. Incomes are up, the market has reached record highs. You flippin Trumpbots attempt to spin things, most Americans know how to read their flippin bank and retirement accounts. They can see their paystub. If you have less money today than in 2020, YOUR A DAMN LOSER, and no, I don't want your damn vote. Trump is the one that caters to the LOSERS.
Again, there is no spinning here

Biden's campaign should be, you are better off today than 4 years ago or you are a loser.

Sound fair?

Actually Biden did everything to REDUCE energy independence!
AND I'm not saying it, experts are!

Biden’s Executive Overreach Kills American Energy Independence

KEY TAKEAWAYS
  • Creeping executive overreach...is driving up the price of energy and energy-related products. This is raising costs for all Americans.
  • All these rules are reducing Americans’ job prospects in the oil and gas fields while Chinese corporations (sometimes utilizing forced labor) are prospering.
  • Owing to hypocritical, bureaucratic, executive-branch mission creep, America will effectively depend on energy from China, rather than using its own...resources.
On his first day in office, President Biden revoked the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline, which would have brought 850,000 barrels of oil per day from Canada to be refined in U.S. refineries. He also reduced oil and gas production by expanding the boundaries of the Grand Staircase–Escalante, Bears Ears, Northeast Canyons, and Seamounts Marine National Monuments. Those areas are now off limits.

It is truly sad to see people being so dumb as you are to support a president that wants to destroy our country!
The Heritage organization? Damn, why not just post something from Pajama Media. And answer the flippin question you worthless troll. Do we give Trump the credit for our increased energy independence since Biden took office?

I mean you are like a broken record, posting the same clip of Biden promising a little girl that we will get rid of fossil fuels. And we will, we don't have a choice. It won't be tomorrow, it won't even be this decade, but we will.

Biden's campaign should be, you are better off today than 4 years ago or you are a loser.

Sound fair? Minutes

Sound fair?
Hell yeah it sounds fair? Are you better off or are you a loser? I am better off. I got six grown kids, they are all better off. My mom is better off. My in-laws are way better off but hell, they own a couple dozen oil wells. About twice as many producing now than when Trump was president.

Hell yeah it sounds fair? Are you better off or are you a loser? I am better off. I got six grown kids, they are all better off. My mom is better off. My in-laws are way better off but hell, they own a couple dozen oil wells. About twice as many producing now than when Trump was president.
Such anger and desperation

I feel sorry for you.

These are statements that more and more people are coming to the conclusion that Biden should not be president.
Most Americans (86%) think President Joe Biden is too old to serve another term as president, according to a new ABC News/Ipsos poll.

So those fewer and fewer of you that support Biden... are you just uninformed or truly ignorant?
The following are statements by Biden that truly are ignorant!

First statement:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

Net effect: 32.9% INCREASE in gas prices over Trump.

View attachment 948055

"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, " September 2019

Net effect of his "surge to the border"...
View attachment 948054

Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’ 05/23/2020
then you ain’t black
Consider what a racist statement.... and then further insulting by using the word "ain't" that's associated with ignorance!

Finally the truly BIGGEST LIE and dumbest statement by Biden...

Fact check: Biden again falsely claims inflation was 9% when he became president 5/14/24

FACT: Biden’s claim that the inflation rate was 9% when he became president is not close to true.
The year-over-year inflation rate in January 2021, the month of his inauguration, was about 1.4%.
BIDEN's LIE 9% as reality it was 1.4%!

Don’t care. Still voting for Biden.

And no, the reason everyone has less in their bank accounts in not because systemic racism or evil Zionist pigs Leftists

Try again.
No, 'everyone' does not have less in their bank accounts than they had 4 years ago. Sweeping generalizations are arguments for the lazy and the ignorant. :rolleyes: Which one are you?

Don’t care. Still voting for Biden.
Of course you will. Evidence that you will is you don't give ANY reason, other than hating Trump.
Look... I'm evidently a little more cosmopolitan i.e. knowledgeable than you in that I don't like
Trump personally. I wouldn't like him as a friend. He is loud. Boisterous. Braggart. Narcissistic all
characteristics I am not in favor of. UNLIKE you though I look beyond those personal characteristics and see a person like a few I've known in my 60 years of business... i.e. Trump get's things done.
Since you don't deal with facts let me share just one gross distinction between Trump and Biden.
Trump exaggerates for sure. BIDEN lies.
Biden's most recent glaring and provable LIE...
Even these extremely biased MSM find this LIE too hard to cover up!
Biden said inflation was at 9% when he took office

So what was inflation when Biden took office?
Facts
First: Biden’s claim that the inflation rate was 9% when he became president is not close to true.

The Biden-era inflation rate did peak at about 9.1% –
but that peak occurred in June 2022, after Biden had been president for more than 16 months.

Why then would Biden continue to state a totally indefensible LIE?

Bidensays9%inflation.png

Forum List

Back