And zooooom up go the grocery prices AGAIN.....

China has lost 8 million pigs this year so far . To disease, not carelessness .
You all know that the insane are doing everything to limit Beef production .

And the Schmallernberg virus is decimating the lamb population .

A potted explanation for rising meat prices .

And that is without taking into account Alien cattle mutilations !!!!

Try your psychology somewhere else. The tide method of trying to embarrass the messenger doesn't work and it isn't going to work in November either. People are not stupid nor are they susceptible to snide commentary and condescension which is what the entire left-wing message consists of these days.
I know it's hard for you porch sitters waiting for a ray of sunshine.

Actually I'm not suffering but it's not lost on me that all of the lefties here pull the same tactic whenever they are faced with the reality of rising grocery prices under this administration.
Do all go to Lefty propaganda School and then come to this board? Inevitably the attempts to embarrass pour in as if all of you have one field commander.
I don't have any problems getting what I need because I've planned well That doesn't mean I don't see the price increases.
I have never known deflation and neither have you during any president in your lifetime.

I do just about all the grocery shopping for my family, thanks for letting me know the prices are up, I had not really paid attention.

Sorry you are suffering, thoughts and prayers heading your way
You haven’t heard that the majority of Americans are financially stressed trying to buy groceries? Must be nice in that little cocoon of yours.

Actually I'm not suffering but it's not lost on me that all of the lefties here pull the same tactic whenever they are faced with the reality of rising grocery prices under this administration.

Do you all go to Lefty propaganda School and then come to this board? Inevitably the attempts to embarrass pour in as if all of you have one field commander.

I don't have any problems getting what I need because I've planned well. That doesn't mean I don't see the price increases.

What I learned in school is that the POTUS does not control the price of groceries.

You people seem to think the POTUS is god and controls every fucking thing in the country.

I guess that is why you are all so prone to worship your politicians.

I have never known deflation and neither have you during any president in your lifetime.
That's actually not true there was a period of 12 solid months prior to the pandemic that saw meat prices coming down. I don't care whether or not you can find an official report on it or not I keep track of my own data.

Price gouging at it's worst.

I was at HD on Saturday.
A woman was putting new prices on items, I noticed she was replacing the price stickers on mini work-lights.
from $9.99 to $19.99.
I asked her how many she had, she took out her phone and scanned it.
The phone said she had 89.
That's a nice $890 profit, on one item.

You haven’t heard that the majority of Americans are financially stressed trying to buy groceries? Must be nice in that little cocoon of yours.

The majority of Americans are always financially stressed, this is not new, nor is it news.

If you notice they all do the same thing instead of confronting the facts they try to come from a different angle and shame you away from the point.
I don't know what they think they're going to gain from it because it's not going to get them any votes.

That's actually not true there was a period of 12 solid months prior to the pandemic that saw meat prices coming down. I don't care whether or not you can find an official report on it or not I keep track of my own data.

Then give us the cold hard data that you have tracked.

If you notice they all do the same thing instead of confronting the facts they try to come from a different angle and shame you away from the point.
I don't know what they think they're going to gain from it because it's not going to get them any votes.

Votes will not change the price of groceries.

You're too stupid to know a good economy😉
That’s true, local right wingers are pretty damn stupid, have trouble considering anything semi-objectively.

Take this thread - some guy somewhere sees something go up in price…starts making generalization about national economy and positing conspiracy theories.

No data, no consideration of income growth, nothing…just some silly nonsense about pork he sees.

Last edited:
Right on cue! Americans are just too stupid to know that the economy is good! ..... It's a wonder how consistent you guys are.

In 2019 78% of Americans were living paycheck to paycheck, and you all some how pretend it is new and all Biden's fault.

What I learned in school is that the POTUS does not control the price of groceries.

You people seem to think the POTUS is god and controls every fucking thing in the country.

I guess that is why you are all so prone to worship your politicians.
Teabaggers always blame the government for what corporations do.

Yup. And you notice how these same liberals Pat themselves on the back for ”caring about people” who are struggling financially?

What they mean is that they want to give money to people who don’t want jobs. But when it comes to the working class who are struggling under Bidenomics, they mock and taunt.

They defend the irresponsible who don’t have jobs, and show contempt to the lower-middle class who do. This is part of the Democrats‘ war on the middle class.

I did that already. Now stop pretending that groceries are not going up in price and get back out there with your signs calling people stupid.

I am not pretending at all, I am not disagreeing with you that prices are going up. In fact it seems I thanked you for the information.

Forum List

Back