2 new COVID variants called 'FLiRT' are spreading in the U.S. What are the symptoms?

True, masks do not stop viruses.

However, we are going to wear our masks. If we are not thinking for ourselves then who is thinking for us?
Why wear a mask that not only does not protect you, but actually protects any viruses that you do pick up?

Sunlight kills 99.99% of all viruses within two minutes. By wearing a mask you are actually providing a safe place for the virus to survive.

Why?

Why wear a mask that not only does not protect you, but actually protects any viruses that you do pick up?

Why?
The masks that I wear do protect me.

I wear a soft cotton one next to the skin on my face and a paper mask over the top of that one, and so far-so good. They may not be 100% but they do help keep out some particles.

I wear a soft cotton one next to the skin on my face and a paper mask over the top of that one, and so far-so good. They may not be 100% but they do help keep out some particles.
They keep out nothing. But they do provide a safe haven for any virus you do pick up.

That is a scientific fact.

You are literally spreading the virus from place to place.

never? new, more (and less) potent strains of virus are mutating all time.,
I think you have not grasped my point
Sure . Viruses mutate all the time but NOT with increased virulence -- which is exactly what I said in my earlier comment.
If there have ever been exceptions to this I am unaware of them and not with this family of viruses .

The OP is low level fear mongering , albeit probably unintended .

As for OP still wearing a mask . That rather gives the game away .

Last edited:
Those of you who religiously pick a fight with a mask, carry on...

Many of us will continue to wear our masks. You will just have to deal with it.

Not fighting, just wondering why you want to spread disease around?

As long as vaccinated people keep mutating covid in their bodies, and spreading it in the air... I will wear my mask not everywhere, but into all enclosed areas.

well i hope you are not one of those who are walking outside with absolutely no one around and you still wear it....

well i hope you are not one of those who are walking outside with absolutely no one around and you still wear it....
I wish I had put my mask on when I was outdoors seeding my yard for weeds. That chemical did make me sneeze.

Likewise painters should wear their masks. That paint is full of chemicals.

True, masks do not stop viruses.

However, we are going to wear our masks. If we are not thinking for ourselves then who is thinking for us?
this business that masks do not stop vituses is false.
689+ ;

comparing the mesh of a mask to the size of a virus does not predict the masks ability to stop globules and droplets containing viruses.

the masks are not 100% effective, but that is why we multiply the power of masks by everyone wearing them and by doubling up.

As long as vaccinated people keep mutating covid in their bodies, and spreading it in the air... I will wear my mask not everywhere, but into all enclosed areas.
Viruses mutate NATURALLY. It has nothing to do with vaccination. They mutate at a prodigious rate too. We catch maybe a 20th of the mutations they happen so rapidly.

this business that masks do not stop vituses is false.
689+ ;

comparing the mesh of a mask to the size of a virus does not predict the masks ability to stop globules and droplets containing viruses.

the masks are not 100% effective, but that is why we multiply the power of masks by everyone wearing them and by doubling up.
I don't listen them. I know for a fact the masks have heeled protect me.

I wish I had put my mask on when I was outdoors seeding my yard for weeds. That chemical did make me sneeze.

Likewise painters should wear their masks. That paint is full of chemicals.
Yeah, masks work in those cases. But proper N95 masks. Your cloth and paper mask schene won't help you with any chemical exposure.

Viruses mutate NATURALLY. It has nothing to do with vaccination. They mutate at a prodigious rate too. We catch maybe a 20th of the mutations they happen so rapidly.
You keep your mask off.

I will keep my mask on and we good.

Forum List

Back