Why voting by mail is risky!

And I've voted in the last 4 national elections by mail!
But all the times I voted by mail... I REQUESTED THE BALLOT!
BUT THESE STATES MAILED BALLOTS TO ALL VOTERS!
In all-mail elections, all registered voters are sent a ballot in the mail. The voter marks the ballot, puts it in a secrecy envelope or sleeve and then into a separate mailing envelope, signs an affidavit on the exterior of the mailing envelope and returns the package via mail or by dropping it off.

Eight states—California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Vermont and Washington—allow all elections to be conducted by mail.
How many of the ballots that were mailed to voters that no longer lived at the address?
For the past five years, just over 40 million Americans moved each year, according to American Community Survey (ACS) data. That calculates to about 13 percent of Americans moving each year.moved in 2021.

Consider than every 4 years at least 40 million addressed ballots were most likely not received.

Nearly 30,000 Ballots Automatically Mailed to DC Voters Returned to Sender​

And that was just Washington DC!!!

According to the 2020 Election Administration and Voting Survey (EAVS), states reported transmitting a total of 90.7 million mailed ballots to voters (not including ballots sent to and from UOCAVA voters) for the November 2020 general election. Approximately 77.8 percent of these ballots were returned by voters.

So the major reason Biden said this...
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

And Biden's encouragement has this results...
In 2012, the Pew Research Center’s National Survey of Latinos found that among Latino immigrants who are not U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents (and therefore likely unauthorized immigrants), some 31% identify as Democrats and just 4% as Republicans. An additional 33% say they are political independents, 16% mention some other political party and 15% say they “don’t know” or refuse to answer the question.

As long as the mailed out ballots are not counted...it doesn't matter how many are mailed to folks who no longer live there.

Again, millions of ballots were mailed out by the states that conduct elections via mail over dozens of election cycles. Never, not once, have any of you guys ever bitched about election security in any of these elections. Never, not once, has any of the losers in these elections have bitched about election security in any of these elections.

To suddenly go on what has it been a 6 year bitch-fest about election security suddenly being faulty is simply put...bullshit.

Forum List

Back