Why do Republicans suck so much?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I mean seriously?

If you are unborn you rock but if you aren't, in the mind of Republicans you should die.

Republicans remind me of Christians that hate any one (Christians or otherwise) that doesn't believe as they do.

:confused:

Then unborn are precious, the mother carrying them is worthless and once you are born you are nothing but a drag on society and should stop asking for an education, sufficient food, healthcare and a decent place to live.

I wonder if they have some complex about wanting to be in the womb again?

They don’t ‘suck,’ they’re just misguided – their minds enveloped in a bubble of dogma facts can’t penetrate.

They’re also very frightened – hence the violent lashing out at anyone who disagrees or presents facts which conflict with their dogma. They see a nation becoming more diverse and tolerant; they hear different languages, see different colors, and incorrectly infer the nation is being ‘taken over.’ Fear and paranoia are closely related.

It’s sad, really: while we non-conservatives celebrate and embrace diversity, republicans and others on the right become more fearful and angry.

They don’t ‘suck,’ they’re just misguided – their minds enveloped in a bubble of dogma facts can’t penetrate.

They’re also very frightened – hence the violent lashing out at anyone who disagrees or presents facts which conflict with their dogma. They see a nation becoming more diverse and tolerant; they hear different languages, see different colors, and incorrectly infer the nation is being ‘taken over.’ Fear and paranoia are closely related.

It’s sad, really: while we non-conservatives celebrate and embrace diversity, republicans and others on the right become more fearful and angry.

Exactly.

Republicans suck, Democrats blow.

It is differences of opinion that make for the democratic system.

And democracy, for all its faults, the the best way to run a government.

It is that brain difference, the right wingers cannot help themselves, we should pity them.
but kick them in the ass really hard too.

Shhh, circle jerk in progress

Sad it isn't a "Liberalism is a mental disease" circle jerk?

:lol:

57 States!

ATMs ate my baby.

you forgot about czars and how the president should be impeached because.... well because they desire it. :cuckoo:

2 Presidents were impeached in this country..both Democrats.

Wonder how it would go if they went for another over what is again is a nonsense reason.

As were the other two impeachments.

And both were perpetrated by Radical Republicans and both failed to remove the Democratic President from office.

The Republican likely to be impeached quit first.

And he had all the signs of the right wing brain difference too.

Forum List

Back