Wellesley College rejects transgender admissions policy pushed by students

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Makes sense to me. If you're a woman who identifies as a man, then you're a man, according to the transgender activists and their sycophants, and you have no place at an all female college. Can't have it both ways, folks.

The administration of Wellesley College says the all-women's college has no intention of admitting biological females that identify as men despite a vote by the student body endorsing the proposition.

Makes sense to me. If you're a woman who identifies as a man, then you're a man, according to the transgender activists and their sycophants, and you have no place at an all female college. Can't have it both ways, folks.

The administration of Wellesley College says the all-women's college has no intention of admitting biological females that identify as men despite a vote by the student body endorsing the proposition.

Pretty ballsy.

Why [the fuck] would a chick who identifies as a man want to go to Wellesley? Doesn't this contradict her gender choice? She should be going to The Citadel.

So a woman's college whose female student body voted for allowing women who claim to be men to attend, but a faculty that allows men to go to school there so long as they THINK they are women, but not actual women who think they are men makes sense to you. :uhh:
Who’s on first?

Why [the fuck] would a chick who identifies as a man want to go to Wellesley? Doesn't this contradict her gender choice? She should be going to The Citadel.

I volunteered at a transitional housing program for homeless women and one of the residents there was a militant lesbian who decided to change her legal name to a male name and demanded that everyone in the house treat her as a man, and believe me, there were staff meetings about how far to let this nutball go.

She never was too tightly wrapped and had a habit of being inappropriate with some of the other women in the house, and after I left there, I eventually heard that she lost it and assaulted a house-mate and immediately got kicked put, so it wasn't an issue for long.

Why can't these people control anything about their lives?

Forum List

Back