We live in interesting, if not dangerous times

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
I'm not sure y'all realize what you're advocating for, but, if you feel people are going to just silently by and watch what is sure to happen, no matter which way it goes, you're in for a rude awakening- either way it goes. If this crap continues in its current vein people who are innocent are going to be hurt, a lot- y'all don't seem to mind that. What's up with that? And leading the charge if things don't go the way those on the D side of the equation will be the msm and social media. They will throw a hissy fit- a shot heard round he world type temper tantrum- take it to the bank. If things don't go the way the R side of the equation want, what's left?

I care not who has the power, give me the money
- who has the money? I'm not asking who receives it, stupids, I'm asking who has it?
Money, like it or not, is at the root of this fiasco- BOTH sides of the alleged aisle in the District of Criminals subscribe to the current monetary policy and BOTH sides profit from it through retention of ill perceived power lining their pockets and protecting their financial interests- they don't give a flying fuck about we the stinky tourist and haven't for decades, if they ever did, and there is ample evidence they never did, although they were financially held in check at one time-

There may, or may not be a war, in the streets, as the msm advocates for, but there will be extreme financial hardship, because all empires fall and currency debasement is what puts the crack in the walls- currency debasement is brought about by so called experts and a lot of artificial intelligence, i.e., computer forecasts based on past input- garbage in garbage out- keep that in mind.

Who will suffer the most? It won't be the empty suits- and the msm has just as many tools, thankfully, who will, get their comeuppance- sadly, Joe Citizen will have to suffer along with them, because, I care not who has the power, give me the money

A little history to help explain a lot of current-

Since 2008, that new order has come under threat from its own internal dysfunction, oppositional domestic politics, and the geopolitical power shift engendered by truly widespread convergent growth. The crisis goes deep. It is not surprising that there should be calls for a new institutional design. But we should be careful what we wish for. If history is anything to go by, that new order will not emerge from an enlightened act of collective leadership. Ideas and leadership matter. But to think that they by themselves found international order is to put the cart before the horse. What will resolve the current tension is a power grab by a new stakeholder determined to have its way. And the central question of the current moment is whether the West is ready for that. If not, we should get comfortable with the new disorder.

Everything You Know About Global Order Is Wrong
If Western elites understood how the postwar liberal system was created, they’d think twice about asking for its renewal.

When havoc is created, chaos ensues, catastrophe is inevitable- people who feel they're intelligent enough to rule the world economy are in for a rude awakening as well-

Forum List

Back