This is the Black Antisemitic Democrat Running for DC Mayor

Calling George Soros evil is not antisemitism. LOL

Supporting BDS of Israel is.
Claiming George Soros is shipping in caravans of brown people to change America is.....

in fact, it is "white replacement theory"

Ranting about globalists all the time is 100000% rooted in Anti-Semitism...

Criticizing the actions of Israel's government is not Anti-Semitism anymore than criticizing the actions of Ireland's government makes you Anti-Irish.....you are a moron, who constantly fails at trying to justify your racism...

Claiming George Soros is shipping in caravans of brown people to change America is.....

in fact, it is "white replacement theory"

Ranting about globalists all the time is 100000% rooted in Anti-Semitism...

Criticizing the actions of Israel's government is not Anti-Semitism anymore than criticizing the actions of Ireland's government makes you Anti-Irish.....you are a moron, who constantly fails at trying to justify your racism...
Nope. That has zero to do with him being Jewish and I am pretty sure he is an atheist.

Nope. That has zero to do with him being Jewish and I am pretty sure he is an atheist.
The fact he is the cause of caravans at all is a lie first and foremost...

Secondly, the fact he is Jewish is 100000% the reason why people demonize him and ignore the other wealthy donors who happens to donate to Democratic candidates...

Warren Buffet donates to Dems....yet, no conspiracies about him shipping in brown people to destroy America..

In fact, the top donor to Democrat candidates in the last 2 election cycles is Tom Steyer...and yet, no conspiracies about him either......George Soros isn't even in the top 30 on the donor list..

Again, you morons continue to fail when it comes to trying to hide your racism..play that bullshit with someone else....

The fact he is the cause of caravans at all is a lie first and foremost...

Secondly, the fact he is Jewish 100000% why people demonize him and ignore the other wealthy donors who happens to donate to Democratic candidates...

Warren Buffet donates to Dems....yet, no conspiracies about him shipping in brown people to destroy America..

In fact, the top donor to Democrat candidates in the last 2 election cycles is Tom Steyer...and yet, no conspiracies about him either......George Soros isn't even in the top 30 on the donor list..

Again, you morons continue to fail when it comes to trying to hide your racism..play that bullshit with someone else....
Nope. I demonize him because he is a communist supporting demon. I am Jewish.

So a hedge fund manager is communist?

Thanks for letting me know you just throw words around -- you have no idea what the meaning of -- due to the fact you are a moron....
He got lucky with currency trades. You're ignorant if you believe communism doesn't create wealth. It does but for those run the country like Kim Jung Un and his family. Man are you ignorant. You probably believe Stalin was a pauper.

Yes, globalist is code for Jews....I expect you cucks to lie about it....

"As the Anti-Defamation League’s Jonathan Greenblatt put it, “Where the term originates from is a reference to Jewish people who are seen as having allegiances not to their countries of origin like the United States, but to some global conspiracy.” Greenblatt said it’s “disturbing” when public officials “literally parrot this term which is rooted in prejudice.”

Do you know how I know globalist is code for Jews??

Because if I asked you to define what a "globalist" is without criticizing Capitalism -- then you have exposed yourself as being FULL OF SHIT
You are nothing but a stupid troll.

Klaus Schwab is a Jew? Bill Gates ?

For fucks sakes, get a clue, moron.

Yes, AOC as well. AOC who didn't know where Palestine was when she was elected. NY Jews are giant libs.
NY Jews are a perfect example of their liberalism trumping their Judaism. (Not the Orthodox ones, though - they’re almost all Republicans.)

Forum List

Back