There is no rule of law in Germany !!!

@ JD_2B:

Treason to the constitution doesn´t mean treason against the Government in all cases. The Government itself can do treasure to the constitution.

You are trying to incitate a disput about negligibilities while the points are:

1. Systematical perversion of justice and breaches of law in German "Justice" conformig to the system, see the letter of ex-Judge Frank Fahsel to the editor of Süddeutsche Zeitung.

2. Lawyers who try to fight against that criminal "Justice" get occupational ban by declaring them systematically for insane. See the other links I have given.

That is pure dictatorship by Justice and that means high treasure to our constitution. All that seems not to be insane for You - but conforming with the dirty instruments of criminal FRG-state You are just trying to declare me as insane.....

No one can deny that You belong to those criminales of FRG-State.

Winfried Sobottka, United Anarchists

I have seen your links. I do not speak German. I only get from them what you choose to tell me.

Following the links there is no need to speak German. The deciding passages are to get in English and in German.

Those links are entirely too incomplete to start a discussion with us, because you are giving us incomplete information to begin with.

Those links give insights, are surely not an encyclopedia about everything ever had happened in Germany. People should follow those links and make their own judgement, You are a snake.

I do not intend to loose time by reacting to Your defamations and to Your crazy attacks. Who follows the links will not only get a good imagination of German justice and rule but of that what You are writing here, too.

Winfried Sobottka, United Anarchists

PS.: On the one hand she writes she wouldn´t speak German, on the other hand she calls my HP, at this time containing at least 90% German texts, a crude HP...... actually: that HP has gotten nearly 45.000 visits in this year up to now, and it is best observed by a lot of countries as the one.com- statistics prove:

SS rules in Germany and Austria – please inform Yourself and others! United Anarchists, Anarchists in Washington DC, Anarchy, Winfried Sobottka, Himmler « One, two, three – Anarchy!

I will eat a cooked sock if she isn´t a f* German agent.

:popcorn:

Damn this is awesome.. I have never been an agent before.. Sweet!!! Does this mean I get to wear some kind of badge, and boss you around??

OK- Great..

I order you to go eat a cooked sock.

Do it. Do it now. :salute:

Considering the fact that the German press doesnt report politicians with Prositutes:
Well, Prostitution is legal in Germany, so there would not be much of a point in doing that.
Actually, if Angela Merkel is calling callboys, that would nearly make me vote for her. Thats because I strongly believe that while Politicians in General are bad, sexually frustrated politicians are much worse! Just look at the Republican Party!

(Couldnt resist that one)

Apart from that there is a strong element of control in the main media, Springer and Bertelsmann (2 Murdoch like media concerns) control 80-90 percent of the mediamarkt. The Sueddeutsche is regarged as the most investigative Newspaper, the Spiegel has lost its once dominant position of investigative Journalism and is, concerning interior politics, an organ the the CDU.
Also independent are the 3 left Newspapers Junge Welt, Neues Deutschland and Taz, my own way of getting a semblance of information is reading the Sueddeutsche (center Right) and the Junge Welt (Far left, they dont have as many outright lies as the "normal" newspapers though). Yes, the Junge Welt is beeing observed by the German CIA equivalent, but thats something I view as a measure of quality.

Forum List

Back