Texas GOP State Rep Threatens To Shoot Democrat State Rep

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Campaign on violence, and this is what you get

Texas Lawmaker Calls ICE On Group Protesting Anti-Immigrant Law | HuffPost

Rinaldi’s comments to the Democratic lawmakers caused a tense moment on the House floor Monday. Rinaldi said in his statement that one lawmaker assaulted him and another, Rep. Poncho Nevárez (D), threatened him with violence.

Rinaldi said he “made it clear” to Nevárez that he would shoot him in self-defense if Nevárez acted on the threat. Rep. Philip Cortez (D) attested that Rinaldi spoke in the direction of Nevárez and said, “I’ll put a bullet in your head.”

The moment came on the last day of Texas’ legislative session after some of the caucus members spoke in solidarity with the few hundred protesters who filled the House gallery to voice their displeasure with the law.

Rinaldi’s comments to the Democratic lawmakers caused a tense moment on the House floor Monday. Rinaldi said in his statement that one lawmaker assaulted him and another, Rep. Poncho Nevárez (D), threatened him with violence.

Rinaldi said he “made it clear” to Nevárez that he would shoot him in self-defense if Nevárez acted on the threat. Rep. Philip Cortez (D) attested that Rinaldi spoke in the direction of Nevárez and said, “I’ll put a bullet in your head.”

The moment came on the last day of Texas’ legislative session after some of the caucus members spoke in solidarity with the few hundred protesters who filled the House gallery to voice their displeasure with the law.

Why the fuck asshole OP are you starting another thread on it when you posted in the first thread on this Subject and the mods are ready merged two to together..?

First Montana's recently elected Representative and now this. I guess one shouldn't be surprised to see this yet again for it's not all that different from the behavior observed from conservatives here on USMB. With them it's too often "attack the person, not their ideas."

[Bear513, post: 17383124, member: 36770"]

Why the fuck asshole OP are you starting another thread on it when you posted in the first thread on this Subject and the mods are ready merged two to together..?

.[/QUOTE]

And you posted in that thread just "two" post latter after a mod merged them attention hore and it was yesterday

Texas State House: Democrat Threatens to Shoot Republican For Calling ICE On Illegals In Building

Last edited:

If a civil war breaks out, so be it

-Geaux

• Banned

Because the first one is based on a lie -- that the Dem threatened to shoot the Republican.

Now run along little bitch and suck on your thumb in your safe space

• Banned
[Bear513, post: 17383124, member: 36770"]

And you posted in that thread just "two" post latter after a mod merged them attention hore and it was yesterday

Texas State House: Democrat Threatens to Shoot Republican For Calling ICE On Illegals In Building

.[/QUOTE]
Go cry to the mods, narc pussy

Because the first one is based on a lie -- that the Dem threatened to shoot the Republican.

No you are being a little attention hore and wanted to divert from the real story..

What's next we have people holding up signs saying " I am a rapist and here to stay " I Rob banks and here to stay" " I mug old people and here to stay"

And one party defends that in government buildings ? That's fucking anarchy..

No you are being a little attention hore and wanted to divert from the real story..

What's next we have people holding up signs saying " I am a rapist and here to stay " I Rob banks and here to stay" " I mug old people and here to stay"

And one party defends that in government buildings ? That's fucking anarchy..

The word you're looking for is 'whore' not 'hore'.

This is the real story. Sorry that you don't like it. Go cry into your pillow, little snowflake

First Montana's recently elected Representative and now this. I guess one shouldn't be surprised to see this yet again for it's not all that different from the behavior observed from conservatives here on USMB. With them it's too often "attack the person, not their ideas."
heh - right. for all the bad behavior you say the cons resort 2, you go with FIRST MONTANA - which was a week ago? where were you when liberals were beating the shit out of conservatives at berkley?

likely saying they were right to do so.

heh - right. for all the bad behavior you say the cons resort 2, you go with FIRST MONTANA - which was a week ago? where were you when liberals were beating the shit out of conservatives at berkley?

I can assure you I did not condone anyone "beating the sh*t" out of anyone else.

Forum List

Back