SPLCs Long Overdue Comeuppance Has Arrived...

Good to see the SPLC finally get some comeuppance.

In b4 they're bankrupted by multiple lawsuits. They've been libeling people for years and getting away with it.

Southern Poverty Law Center settles lawsuit after falsely labeling “extremist” organization

That's 3.3 milion. I just read they're worth $500 million. A long ways to go.

The SPLC need to be forced to hand in the books to be audited, there are many who comment the SPLC have been money laundering and also that they receive dirty money, time to force their books to be audited. They should be monitored, hopefully they are monitored listening devices in offices, phones bugged etc that is what you do with Subversive Organisations.

You’re an idiot. As a charity, SPLC is REQUIRED to provide audited financial statement to the IRS annually.

You are the idiot, they have been funnelling MILLIONS into Off Shore Accounts in the Cayman Islands, the British Virgin Islands and Bermuda, whatever books they have given to the IRS very probably are cooked.
Indeed. There's a big difference between submitting one's tax claims, an audit, and a full blown investgation.

Good to see the SPLC finally get some comeuppance.

In b4 they're bankrupted by multiple lawsuits. They've been libeling people for years and getting away with it.

Southern Poverty Law Center settles lawsuit after falsely labeling “extremist” organization

That's 3.3 milion. I just read they're worth $500 million. A long ways to go.

The SPLC need to be forced to hand in the books to be audited, there are many who comment the SPLC have been money laundering and also that they receive dirty money, time to force their books to be audited. They should be monitored, hopefully they are monitored listening devices in offices, phones bugged etc that is what you do with Subversive Organisations.

You’re an idiot. As a charity, SPLC is REQUIRED to provide audited financial statement to the IRS annually.

You are the idiot, they have been funnelling MILLIONS into Off Shore Accounts in the Cayman Islands, the British Virgin Islands and Bermuda, whatever books they have given to the IRS very probably are cooked.
Indeed. There's a big difference between submitting one's tax claims, an audit, and a full blown investgation.

Exactly what you submit can be what you WANT the authorities to see, that does NOT mean what you submit is the accurate financial situation and throughout modern history many organisations and individuals have kept TWO sets of books, the one that's cooked that they want the authorities to see and then the other book that says what is actually occuring.

My friend who's job it is to investigate and shut down money laundering operations, he was part of the team that got HSBC on the laundering of Mexican Drug Cartel money through their banking system, that was a big operation that was spread across THREE Continents, he told me they worked day and night to get this crowd that he was only sleeping about two hours a night that the team he was on were working approx 22 hours a day EVERY DAY to nail this crowd and they finally did.

Forum List

Back