So Sad. WWE Forner Wrestler "Kamala" Died A Few Weeks Ago Via Covid. James Harris Dies Age Of 70.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I just came across the story. It's really sad, unfortunate. James Harris died at the age of 70. He already lost a leg, had high blood pressure and diabetes.

I just came across the story. It's really sad, unfortunate. James Harris died at the age of 70. He already lost a leg, had high blood pressure and diabetes.

Actually, Kamala- who hails from the north slopes of Kilimanjaro in Africa- had lost both legs due to sugar.

He was in America for a long time, he had no Ugandan accent whatsoever when I heard him speak recently online.

Actually, Kamala- who hails from the north slopes of Kilimanjaro in Africa- had lost both legs due to sugar.

He was in America for a long time, he had no Ugandan accent whatsoever when I heard him speak recently online.
and what a coincidence....his last name was "Harris",,,what are the odds

Forum List

Back