Rhode Island city councilman busted with crack cocaine pipe in hand, police in video say

Foul Owl

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2023
Word of advice. If you're going to do crack cocaine until you pass out you might want to do it in your own home and not in your car in public passed out with the pipe in your hand.

rhode-island-councilmember-1.jpg

I imagine his defense wll be "this isn't what it looks like, I can explain"

Last edited:
Nah, he admitted his crime and resigned from his office. All in all, a pretty stand-up, adult way to handle it, IMO.
So I imagine he has been charged with using a restricted substance and facing a judge tomorrow like a poor street addict would? What were his bail terms? When is his first court date?

A GOP local elected official in Rhode Island makes national news for passing out with a crack pipe. If he was a democrat it would be a third column in a local paper.

A GOP local elected official in Rhode Island makes national news for passing out with a crack pipe. If he was a democrat it would be a third column in a local paper.
He would receive a participation trophy.

Word of advice. If you're going to do crack cocaine until you pass out you might want to do it in your own home and not in your car in public passed out with the pipe in your hand.

rhode-island-councilmember-1.jpg
sounds like he could fit right i. at the white house with the first family…he just needs a kid he refuses to acknowledge

"It was a relapse," Reilly reportedly told police. "I've been clean for 13 years."

Ah, that sucks. I hope he resumes his recovery.

Forum List

Back