Regarding The Five Million Dollar Reparation Proposal.Imagine If A Famous Liberal Supporter Says,"Look,Can't We Just Print Up A Few Billion Dollars"?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Yah, it's laughable to see the strong supporters of these reparations bring up how they will get the funds, and especially in California, a state that is multi-billions in the red. Yet, they never can tell the world where the money is gonna come from. Really? just take it from the rich? what ever the amount is from San Fran, we all know this money doesn't exist. But who knows, maybe in the weeks to come,just maybe,some strong supporter with an IQ of not more than 42 will say something like, "Look, Why Can't We Just Print Up The 500 Billion or so dollars, and just hand it out to all the people here in San Fransisco who are black, or at least claim to be black?, there you go,problem solved. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg::omg::puhleeze:

5 million in the hands of a black man...almost certain OD.

They'll all be dead in a week.

I think this is just a political stunt by the far left. There would be a war if such a thing happened. I don’t think that these folks are gonna get any money. It’s a shame though the far left in California are getting peoples hopes up and in the process dividing the country.

Forum List

Back