Redskins sex scandal is part of FedEx CEO's plan to takeover the Skins.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Just like I posted a couple weeks ago, the big push to change the Redskins name and logo came from Fred Smith CEO of FedEx. It certainly didn't come from Native Americans the majority of whom draw pride from the logo. Now all of a sudden, sex scandals are surfacing. Does that sound familiar? Kind of like what the Democrats do when they want to take out a candidate like Herman Cain? Now they will start picking off lower level coaches and pressure Dan Snyder to step down.

This has NOTHING to do with Racial injustice. This is all about Fred Smith's ego and his obsession to be an NFL owner.

Just like I posted a couple weeks ago, the big push to change the Redskins name and logo came from Fred Smith CEO of FedEx. It certainly didn't come from Native Americans the majority of whom draw pride from the logo. Now all of a sudden, sex scandals are surfacing. Does that sound familiar? Kind of like what the Democrats do when they want to take out a candidate like Herman Cain? Now they will start picking off lower level coaches and pressure Dan Snyder to step down.

This has NOTHING to do with Racial injustice. This is all about Fred Smith's ego and his obsession to be an NFL owner.

I did my part, Mike. I almost shipped a big package by FedEx last week. Cancelled and went with UPS.

Uh...Herman Cain took himself out. Mostly because he's a moron. And I have zero idea of what reality you live in but native Americans have been complaining about the Redskins name and logo for the last 25 years. And ooh....sex scandals and racism in a powerful sports organization..color me surprised....NOT! Snyder and the rest of the Redskins owners see the writing on the wall..and the money that could be walking out the door if they don't react (or at least look like they are reacting). I don't care one way or the other. They could fold the Redskins tomorrow and I wouldn't notice. That organization is snake bit beyond help. Best to just put it out of its misery. :)

There is a big sign on the side entrance to my house - "Deliveries to Front".

FEDEX delivered a package the other day, and left it right under the sign. How stupid is that?

• Banned

Uh...Herman Cain took himself out. Mostly because he's a moron. And I have zero idea of what reality you live in but native Americans have been complaining about the Redskins name and logo for the last 25 years. And ooh....sex scandals and racism in a powerful sports organization..color me surprised....NOT! Snyder and the rest of the Redskins owners see the writing on the wall..and the money that could be walking out the door if they don't react (or at least look like they are reacting). I don't care one way or the other. They could fold the Redskins tomorrow and I wouldn't notice. That organization is snake bit beyond help. Best to just put it out of its misery. :)
You have missed the whole point here. Redskins "Name Gate" is just another example of someone or some organization using Racism as a means to grab power. Whether it's the Democratic Party, Al Sharpton, Colin Kapearnik, BLM, or Fred Smith they are all doing the EXACT SAME THING. Exploiting Racism to grab power.

How can that end when the Prog Party is riddled with people like that. That is why when authoritarian control is complete there will be massive pain and suffering. People living the lies and forcing others to do it the way they say. That is Political control. But you will come back with some religious person who does the same and take away from the tone of how serious this issue is with the authoritarian empowered. The people who have benefitted from living their lives in the extreme will not be listened to in bad times. Authoritarians will end up being more traditional then they are. Just this virus issue has caused more women to be homemakers as the primal ways start inching up.

Forum List

Back