Queen Consort Camilla Discourages King Charles III, Head of the Church of England, from forgiving Harry who asked for his forgiveness.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
The Queen Consort Camilla strongly discourages King Charles III NOT to reconcile with his repentant son, Harry. My understanding of the monarchy is that the King or Queen of the British Empire is also the Head of the Church of England. Does Camilla realize that forgiveness is directed in the Lord's Prayer, and that she is making Charles III a fool if he listens to her witcherly drivel?

I hope that the British Empire's King overrules his Queen Consort come what may. That's the worst imaginable thing the head of any church can do, is to listen to vicious "don't forgive" heathenism.

America is watching this deviance from Christian responsibility, and likely, so are the fourteen countries in the British Empire to see if hate dominoes love in the Crown.

Last edited:
The Queen Consort Camilla strongly discourages King Charles III NOT to reconcile with his repentant son, Harry. My understanding of the monarchy is that the King or Queen of the British Empire is also the Head of the Church of England. Does Camilla realize that forgiveness is directed in the Lord's Prayer, and that she is making Charles III a fool if he listens to her witcherly drivel?

I hope that the British Empire's King overrules his Queen Consort come what may. That's the worst imaginable thing the head of any church can do, is to listen to vicious "don't forgive" heathenism.

America is watching this deviance from Christian responsibility, and likely, so are the fourteen countries in the British Empire to see if hate dominoes love in the Crown.
It is absurd for His Majesty to not want to forgive his son for whatever his son is repenting of, when that advice is coming from the homewrecker of his original marriage.

The Lord says forgive, if not he won't forgive you of your sins.

How did you manage to access this....er....information?

How did you manage to access this....er....information?
Thank you, bodecea. I forgot to add the link, and I was getting it as you were writing this reminder. I have a very sick friend in the hospital, and my full attention is definitely compromised. My deepest apologies.

Last edited:
It had nothing to do with Megan's insisting that King Charles agree to a one on one meeting for her to present her list of demands. HA. The King told this insufferable creature to take a hike. The next step should be for the King to recognize the Petition from the people of Sussex to strip the odious couple of their titles. They do nothing for Sussex.

To consider Camilla a homewrecker is the height of absurdity.

It had nothing to do with Megan's insisting that King Charles agree to a one on one meeting for her to present her list of demands. HA. The King told this insufferable creature to take a hike. The next step should be for the King to recognize the Petition from the people of Sussex to strip the odious couple of their titles. They do nothing for Sussex.

Interfering with forgiveness between father and son is not of the Kingdom of God.
Charles married Diana, and Harry is their son.
Camilla was wrong to interfere with the authenticity another Princess's son. To my knowledge, Harry has not hit upon other women, having eschewed that dismal habit he was exposed to as a child, and he served in the British military with love for his Queen Elizabeth II, only to be criticized when he did find a woman who loved him and made him feel good about himself, knowing she would suffer at the hands of the same people who caused Diana suffering. Nobody knows that better than the people of Great Britain who go with the British rules of conduct rather than a man who listened to the rule of his heart, Former Prince Harry Mountbatten-Windsor.

Last edited:
Interfering with forgiveness between father and son is not of the Kingdom of God.
Charles married Diana, and Harry is their son.
Camilla was wrong to interfere with the authenticity another Princess's son. To my knowledge, Harry has not hit upon other women, having eschewed that dismal habit he was exposed to as a child, and he served in the British military with love for his Queen Elizabeth II, only to be criticized when he did find a woman who loved him and made him feel good about himself, knowing she would suffer at the hands of the same people who caused Diana suffering. Nobody knows that better than the people of Great Britain who go with the British rules of conduct rather than a man who listened to the rule of his heart, Former Prince Harry Mountbatten-Windsor.
Oh please. Harry has been a stick in his family's eye for years. He liked to dress up as a Nazi SS officer for parties. His cocaine and whore parties in Las Vegas resulted in Grandma Queen ordering Harry home immediately. She paid for all his damage.

Harry married an insufferable harridan whose first act upon marriage was a demand that she be named Queen or everyone is racist. She earned the title of Meagain Mackerel.

Harry does not deserve forgiveness. He used his celebrity to bash his family every chance given him by Oprah Winfrey. He personally and with his odious wife caused his grandmother pain in her last days. What a disgusting two some. From their 14 million dollar California mansion that Charles paid for Meagain and Princess Harriet called the Queen a racist. No. After the displays put on for attention Harry could not and should not be forgiven.

There is something wrong with a system that places the king as the head of the church. More evidence that our Founding Fathers did the right thing.

Camilla is not a home wrecker she's just a gold digging whore.

Harry to be exiled.

I guess Megan's one on one meeting with the King to present her list of demands isn't happening.

Forum List

Back