Protesting pensioners throw punches in latest Venezuela unrest

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Elderly protesters braved pepper spray in scuffles with riot police on Friday as they marched in the latest anti-government protests in Venezuela.

“We do not want a dictatorship, we want to grow old with dignity, medicine, food and freedom,” said Lourdes Parra, 77, wrapped in a red, yellow and blue Venezuelan flag.

Read more

Protesting pensioners throw punches in latest Venezuela unrest
=======================================================================

Well things seem to be getting pretty bad in Venezuela, we better pray that Trump can keep the economy a float or we won't be far behind.

upload_2017-5-13_7-50-21.png

SS of all things should be safe its supposed to be anyhow. The one's who believe in WS and put their faith in that may not have what they think they have when its all said and done at the end of the day.

• Banned
I am confused! Comey video and Venezuelan protestors?

LOL, I didn't' have the chance to watch the video yet, sometimes infowars puts a video at the bottom of thier article and lately it isn't to the story. Thanks for pointing that out. later on I will go back and see what is what.

Look at the bright side you got two new stories for one LOL..

Americans would do well to observe how free people react to subjugation, we don't have any of that anymore. That's what the Powell Memorandum was all about. And it worked.

Forum List

Back