Political battle cries

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
I originally joined for the sole purpose to ask a question in regards to the new Fox News format, which I never did get answered.
Since then, I have become more and more involved, and Ive learned a great deal more.
Anyway, I wanted to give a shout out to all those conservatives members on here, who had to endure the agonizing pains, due to the battle cries continually echoing from the halls of the Golden Obama Years. Im glad I wasnt a member then., Lol.
I honestly believe, one of the biggest reasons is because of Obama, combined with many years of underlying corruption, that Trump was voted for the first term, and will easily be elected the second.
Again, hats off to those of you who endured, and now you must be some happy campers to have the shoe on the other foot.

Yes.

The Obama years sucked badly. So did the Klintoon and the puppet baby Bush years. 24 years of shit. Now we have a real POTUS and he does things and never mentions them at all. He just does it and unlike Obama I I I I I I I I ahh I I I I I I I umm I I I I I I I I I I I I I I.....

I honestly believe, one of the biggest reasons is because of Obama, combined with many years of underlying corruption, that Trump was voted for the first term,

Absolutely!

Trump is obamas legacy!

If it wasn't for obama...Trump would have never been elected!
If it hadnt been for Obama Trump would never have even run. It started with the whitehouse correspondent's dinner when Odumbass mocked Trump then when they ran the Hilda beast that was the very last straw and the rest is history. There hasn't been a dull moment since. Trump has been twisting the knife in there stinking guts ever since.

Last edited:
If it hadnt been for Obama Trump would never have even run. It started with the whitehouse correspondent's dinner when Odumbass mocked Trump then when they ran the Hilda beast that was the very last straw and the rest is history. There hasn't been a dull moment since. Trump has been twisting the knife in there stinking guts ever since.

I've known my wife 47 years, at least 20 ago she said "Trump needs to run"

There hasn't been a dull moment since. Trump has been twisting the knife in there stinking guts ever since.

Trump4.jpg

I honestly believe, one of the biggest reasons is because of Obama, combined with many years of underlying corruption, that Trump was voted for the first term,

Absolutely!

Trump is obamas legacy!

If it wasn't for obama...Trump would have never been elected!
I must apologize in advance but I think most would have to admit that irritating hag Hillary did a hell of a job getting Trump elected as well

A great example of leftist teamwork and irritating people

I originally joined for the sole purpose to ask a question in regards to the new Fox News format, which I never did get answered.
Since then, I have become more and more involved, and Ive learned a great deal more.
Anyway, I wanted to give a shout out to all those conservatives members on here, who had to endure the agonizing pains, due to the battle cries continually echoing from the halls of the Golden Obama Years. Im glad I wasnt a member then., Lol.
I honestly believe, one of the biggest reasons is because of Obama, combined with many years of underlying corruption, that Trump was voted for the first term, and will easily be elected the second.
Again, hats off to those of you who endured, and now you must be some happy campers to have the shoe on the other foot.

2016 was a great year.

It's been a lot of fun ever since.

Forum List

Back