Now that they're home, three basketball players ADMIT they were stealing in China

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Makes trump look like a fool for getting these thugs out of a certain jail sentence. How much did this cost the american taxpayer?? Millions of dollars undoubtedly paid in bribes to get these criminals released!!

3 UCLA basketball players apologize for shoplifting in China

nov 15 2017 LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Three UCLA basketball players detained for shoplifting at three high-end stores in China publicly apologized Wednesday before coach Steve Alford announced they were being suspended indefinitely.

Ball, Hill and Riley took turns confessing to the theft and apologizing while also thanking President Donald Trump for intervening on their behalf with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping. The players had returned to Los Angeles on Tuesday after Chinese authorities withdrew the charges against them.

"I'm sorry for stealing from the stores in China," said Ball, the younger brother of Los Angeles Lakers rookie Lonzo Ball, who played last season at UCLA.

"I've learned my lesson from this big mistake and I'm a hundred percent sure I'll never make a mistake like this again. It's going to make me a better person from here on out."

When it was his turn, Hill said, "I'm sorry for shoplifting. What I did was stupid. I don't want to be known for this dumb mistake."

• Banned
What else could trump do.? They're black and the press would have called trump racist if he hadn't paid the bribes.

It wasn't an issue whether they were guilty or not, it was a simple request. China doesn't want the headache either, they just want them out of the country. For once I approve of Chinas government.

It didn't cost the taxpayer a nickel, this wasn't a CIA agent accused of murder for crying out loud, it was probably a quick "hey about those three clowns you arrested..." before Trump would have finished the sentence the Chinese would have told him, "don't worry, we already have their planes tickets printed, they won't be welcome back, but the issue is closed for us" They will pay a price for this in America. let's face it though, they didn't kill anyone.

By the way, your fascination with race runs deep, there's no need for this. I will pray for you.

• Banned
It wasn't an issue whether they were guilty or not, it was a simple request. China doesn't want the headache either, they just want them out of the country.

You don't know that. You libs are just making stuff up again like with roy moore.

It wasn't an issue whether they were guilty or not, it was a simple request. China doesn't want the headache either, they just want them out of the country.

You don't know that. You libs are just making stuff up again like with roy moore.
You don't know if any bribes were paid but that didn't stop you from implying so. Way to shoot yourself in the foot again, speeders.

• Banned
You don't know if any bribes were paid but that didn't stop you from implying so. Way to shoot yourself in the foot again, speeders.

HAHAHA . No govt official does anything without a bribe. That's true world wide.

BTW - you have accepted the roy moore accusations without any proof whatsoever. THINK

The Chinese should have tossed them from a helicopter to the roof of the US embassy from 1500 or so feet up.Toe tag " Take dem niggaz home"

Forum List

Back