We know Manafort colluded with the Russians. He shared internal polling data with the Russians so they could better target the Rube Herd on social media.

We know Trump, Jr. colluded with the Russians. He even invited them into Trump Tower!

There's no crime called "collusion," moron. Talking to people is perfectly legal.
If there was a crime called Russian Collusion, Clinton would have been arrested for paying for The Dirty Russian Dossier and pushing it through to a FISA court via her Russian Mole Lackeys in The FBI and DOJ
Cool story, bro. You must have drank a LOT of cups of piss to come up with it.
I just know that there is nothing that gives a leftist DemNazi morning wood as dreaming about Putin lying in bed next to them every night.

Care to talk about the topic now or do you want to continually display what a mental midget you are?

After 2 years and we get jaywalkers. Everyone has been indicted for process crimes committed after Mueller was appointed SC, and have ZERO connections to the main reason the SC was established. Reminds me of going to the super market to find a good steak, but coming home with spam

-Geaux

REMINDS ME OF DUMBASS RW'S THAT CANT FIGURE OUT MUELLERS INVESTIGATION ISN'T OVER.
Yea it is... It was over before it started

-Geaux

After 2 years and we get jaywalkers. Everyone has been indicted for process crimes committed after Mueller was appointed SC, and have ZERO connections to the main reason the SC was established. Reminds me of going to the super market to find a good steak, but coming home with spam

-Geaux

REMINDS ME OF DUMBASS RW'S THAT CANT FIGURE OUT MUELLERS INVESTIGATION ISN'T OVER.

-Geaux

yeah, go with that one ...

:itsok:

-Geaux

-Geaux

Here is why oh dimwitted one there will be ZERO RUSSIAN COLLUSION FOUND. Because Mueller would have to Investigate Clinton and Obama to find it, and his job is to sweep away their crimes, not pin anything on them.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Here is why oh dimwitted one there will be ZERO RUSSIAN COLLUSION FOUND. Because Mueller would have to Investigate Clinton and Obama to find it, and his job is to sweep away their crimes, not pin anything on them.
zero? Giuliani himself admitted there was collusion.

• "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you find Hillary Clinton's missing emails..."
  • Trump tower meeting, trump jr's call to blocked number
  • Trump with Kislayak and Lavrov in the WH joking about firing Comey
  • Trump's interview with Lester Holt
  • Trump's secret meetings with Putin where he confiscated interpreter notes
  • The firing of Jeff Sessions, Andy Mccabe, and Peter Strzok
  • The constant parroting of Russia's talking points
  • And so much more

-Geaux

-Geaux

• "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you find Hillary Clinton's missing emails..."
    • And so much more
I wish there was a funny and unhinged rating for your post.

I was wondering if you were smoking a lot of pot today.

It must be some really good shit.

Where is Russian Collusion?

In your pants?

I can see the Trumpbots trying to cover for Trump but why do they feel the need to cover for Russia? Answer that comrade OP.

I can see the Trumpbots trying to cover for Trump but why do they feel the need to cover for Russia? Answer that comrade OP.
You mean why is Mueller trying to cover for the only Evidence of Russian Collusion in The Dirty Russian Dossier Clinton and Obama paid Putin for?

There will be No Russian Collusion found by Mueller, because his job is to cover for Clinton and Obama, not actually investigate their collusion with Vladimir Putin.

-Geaux

• And so much more

In your pants?
  1. July 24, 2016: Paul Manafort appeared on ABC’s This Week and George Stephanopoulos asked him “Are there any ties between Mr. Trump, you or your campaign and Putin and his regime?” To which Manafort responded, “No, there are not. That’s absurd. And you know, there’s no basis to it.”
  2. July 24, 2016: Donald Trump Jr. appeared on CNN and told Jake Tapper that the Clinton campaign’s suggestion that Russia was helping Trump was “disgusting” and “phony,” noting, “Well, it just goes to show you their exact moral compass. I mean, they will say anything to be able to win this. I mean, this is time and time again, lie after lie.”
  3. July 27, 2016: Trump appeared on a CBS Miami news station and, in response to allegations that Russia was trying to help him win the election, told Jim DeFed, “I can tell you I think if I came up with that they’d say, ‘Oh, it’s a conspiracy theory, it’s ridiculous’ … I mean I have nothing to do with Russia. I don’t have any jobs in Russia. I’m all over the world but we’re not involved in Russia.”
  4. October 24, 2016: At a rally in Tampa, Florida, Trump stated he has “nothing to do with Russia, folks. I’ll give you a written statement.”
  5. November 11, 2016: Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks gave the Associated Press a blanket denial of Trump campaign contacts with Russia, stating, “It never happened. There was no communication between the campaign and any foreign entity during the campaign.”
  6. December 18, 2016: Kellyanne Conway went on “Face the Nation,” and John Dickerson asked her, “Did anyone involved … in the Trump campaign have any contact with Russians trying to meddle with the election?” Conway responded, “Absolutely not. And I discussed that with the president-elect just last night. Those conversations never happened. I hear people saying it like it’s a fact on television. That is just not only inaccurate and false, but it’s dangerous.”
  7. January 10, 2017: At a hearing for Jeff Sessions’ nomination for the position of attorney general, Senator Al Franken asked him what he would do if there was evidence “that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign.” Sessions replied, “I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.”
  8. January 15, 2017: Vice President-elect Mike Pence went on “Fox News Sunday,”and Chris Wallace asked him, “So, I’m asking a direct question: was there any contact in any way between Trump or his associates and the Kremlin or cutouts they had?” Pence replied, “Of course not. Why would there be any contacts between the campaign?
  9. January 15, 2017: That same day, Pence also went on “Face the Nation,” where John Dickerson asked him, “Just to button up one question, did any advisor or anybody in the Trump campaign have any contact with the Russians who were trying to meddle in the election?” Pence replied, “Of course not. And I think to suggest that is to give credence to some of these bizarre rumors that have swirled around the candidacy.”
  10. February 16, 2017: Trump held a press conference and told reporters, “Russia is a ruse. I know you have to get up and ask a question. It’s so important. Russia is a ruse. I have nothing to do with Russia. Haven’t made a phone call to Russia in years. Don’t speak to people from Russia. Not that I wouldn’t. I just have nobody to speak to. I spoke to Putin twice. He called me on the election. I told you this. And he called me on the inauguration, a few days ago. We had a very good talk, especially the second one, lasted for a pretty long period of time. I’m sure you probably get it because it was classified. So I’m sure everybody in this room perhaps has it. But we had a very, very good talk. I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge no person that I deal with does.”
  11. February 19, 2017: White House Chief of Staff Reince Preibus went on “Fox News Sunday,” and when Chris Wallace asked whether the Trump team had any connections to Russia, Preibus said “no.” Preibus later went on to add, “Let me give you an example. First of all, The New York Times put out an article with no direct sources that said that the Trump campaign had constant contacts with Russian spies, basically, you know, some treasonous type of accusations. We have now all kinds of people looking into this. I can assure you and I have been approved to say this—that the top levels of the intelligence community have assured me that that story is not only inaccurate, but it’s grossly overstated and it was wrong. And there’s nothing to it.”
  12. February 20, 2017: White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders denied contacts between Russia and the Trump campaign, stating, “This is a nonstory because to the best of our knowledge, no contacts took place, so it’s hard to make a comment on something that never happened.”
  13. February 24, 2017: At a White House press briefing, Sean Spicer was asked whether “the President has an improper relationship with Russia” and responded, “He has no interests in Russia. He has no—there’s only so many times he can deny something that doesn’t exist.”
  14. May 11, 2017: In an interview with NBC, Trump told Lester Holt, “I have had dealings over the years where I sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago. I had the Miss Universe pageant—which I owned for quite a while—I had it in Moscow a long time ago. But other than that I have nothing to do with Russia.” Later in the interview, when discussing Comey’s firing, Trump stated, “And in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself—I said, you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election they should’ve won.”
  15. May 18, 2017: At a press conference in May 2017, Trump repeatedly denied any collusion occurred between his campaign and Russia, at one point stating, “[T] he entire thing has been a witch hunt. And there is no collusion between, certainly, myself and my campaign, but I can only speak for myself and the Russians—zero.
Extensive reporting, subsequent admissions, and Special Counsel Mueller’s indictments have revealed at least 101 contacts between the Trump team and Russia-linked operatives, despite repeated denials. Among these contacts were 28 meetings (which include Skype calls), which are highlighted below.

1. September 2015: Sometime during or after September 2015, Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen “[reached] out to gauge Russia’s interest” in a meeting between Trump and Putin. The sentencing memo does not specify the means by which Cohen reached out or specifically to whom he reached out.
  2. October 2015: Russian athlete Dmitry Klokov’s wife reportedly reached out to Ivanka Trump, claiming she had “connections in the Russian government” and could offer assistance with the Trump Tower Moscow deal.
  3. November 2015: Cohen spoke with Klokov, a former Olympic weightlifter, while trying to advance a Trump Tower Moscow development deal. This conversation reportedly took place after Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump, who was previously acquainted with Klokov, put the two men in contact with each other.
  4. November 2015: Klokov emailed Cohen claiming that “he could arrange a meeting between Donald Trump and [Russian President Vladimir] Putin to help pave the way for the tower.” These emails have reportedly been examined by congressional investigators and the special counsel’s team; Klokov initially denied emailing Cohen.
  5. November 2015: Cohen emailed Klokov, reportedly refusing his offer “and saying that the Trump Organization already had an agreement in place.” These emails have reportedly been examined by congressional investigators and the special counsel’s team; Klokov initially denied emailing Cohen.
  6. November 2015: Klokov emailed Cohen, copying Ivanka, “question[ing] Cohen’s authority to make decisions for the Trump Organization.” These emails have reportedly been examined by congressional investigators and the special counsel’s team; Klokov initially denied emailing Cohen.
  7. December 2015: Evgeny Shmykov, a former Russian military intelligence general working with Trump business associate Felix Sater on the Trump Tower Moscow deal, requested passport information from Cohen in order to arrange a visa for a potential trip to Moscow. Shmykov made this request by calling Sater, who emailed Cohen saying “that he had Mr. Shmykov on the phone.”
  8. January 14, 2016: Cohen emailed Vladimir Putin’s top spokesperson Dmitry Peskov (the equivalent of the White House Press Secretary) at the Kremlin asking for assistance with regards to a stalled attempt to build a Trump Tower in Moscow. The Kremlin originally confirmed that it received the email but stated that it did not reply.
  9. January 16, 2016: Cohen emailed Peskov’s office again, indicated “he was trying to reach another high-level Russian official, and asked for someone who spoke English to contact him.”
  10. January 20, 2016: Cohen received an email from Peskov’s assistant, “stating that she had been trying to reach [Cohen] and requesting that he call her using a Moscow-based phone number she provided.”
  11. January 20, 2016: Sometime shortly on or after January 20, 2016, Cohen called Peskov’s assistant and spoke with her for around 20 minutes, describing his position at the Trump Organization and the proposed Trump Tower Moscow deal. He reportedly “requested assistance in moving the project forward, both in securing land to build the proposed tower and financing the construction.
  12. February 2016: Ukrainian politician Andrii V. Artemenko allegedly spoke with Cohen and Sater about a Ukrainian peace plan “at the time of the primaries, when no one believed that Trump would even be nominated.” This peace plan, which was ultimately delivered to then-national security advisor Michael Flynn, involved lifting U.S. sanctions on Russia. The Ukrainian ambassador to the United States noted that the plan could have been “pitched or pushed through only by those openly or covertly representing Russian interests.”
  13. March 2016: Paul Manafort visited WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in the Ecuadorian embassy in London. According to The Guardian, Manafort had reportedly made multiple visits to Assange since 2013. The exact date of this visit is unclear, and while Manafort did not officially join the Trump campaign until March 28, 2016, he had been actively seeking to join the campaign for a number of weeks. As early as February 29, 2016, Manafort “reached out to Mr. Trump with a slick, carefully calibrated offer that appealed to the candidate’s need for professional guidance, thirst for political payback — and parsimony.” This report is currently unconfirmed.
  14. March 14, 2016: George Papadopoulos, a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, met with Joseph Mifsud in Italy. Mifsud is alleged to have high-level contacts within the Kremlin, although he has denied these allegations.
  15. March 24, 2016: Papadopoulos met with Mifsud and a “Female Russian National” who he believed was a relative of Putin’s.
  16. Spring 2016: Manafort and Trump’s former Deputy Campaign Chairman and aide Rick Gates allegedly transferred polling data to Kilimnik “in the spring of 2016 as Mr. Trump clinched the Republican presidential nomination.”
  17. April 10, 2016: Papadopoulos emailed the Female Russian National, saying that he was a Trump adviser.
  18. April 11, 2016: Paul Manafort corresponded with Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian-Ukrainian political operative and former member of Russian intelligence, asking if Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska had seen news coverage of Manafort joining the Trump campaign.
  19. April 11, 2016: Kilimnik replied to Manafort’s email, saying “absolutely.”
  20. April 11, 2016: Manafort emailed him again, asking “How do we use to get whole?”
  21. April 11, 2016: The Female Russian National emailed Papadopoulos back, stating that she “would be very pleased to support [his] initiatives between [their] two countries.”
  22. April 11, 2016: Papadopoulos emailed the Female Russian National (cc’ing Mifsud) about the possibility of arranging a foreign policy trip to Russia.
  23. April 11, 2016: Mifsud replied to Papadopoulos, saying, “this is already been agreed [sic].”
  24. April 11, 2016: The Female Russian National replied to Papadopoulos, saying, “we are all very excited by the possibility of a good relationship with Mr. Trump. The Russian Federation would love to welcome him once his candidature would be officially announced.”
  25. April 18, 2016: Mifsud introduced Papadopoulos (over email) to an individual claiming to have connections to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ivan Timofeev.
  26. April 18-April 22, 2016: At some point within this date range, Papadopoulos and Timofeev held a Skype call.
  27. April 22, 2016: Papadopoulos and Timofeev exchanged emails.
  28. April 22, 2016: As noted above, Papadopoulos and Timofeev exchanged emails, indicating at least two contacts during this exchange.
  29. April 22-May 4, 2016: After the April 22 email exchange, at some point within this date range, Papadopoulos and Timofeev had “additional email communications […] including setting up conversations over Skype.”
  30. April 22-May 4, 2016: As noted above, Papadopoulos and Timofeev set up “conversations over Skype,” indicating at least two Skype conversations during this exchange.
  31. April 26, 2016: Mifsud told Papadopoulos that Russians had dirt on Clinton during a meeting in London.
  32. April 27, 2016: Senior campaign advisors Jeff Sessions and Jared Kushner met with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, DC, before Trump’s first foreign policy speech.
  33. April 29, 2016: Papadopoulos emailed the Female Russian National about a potential trip to Russia.
  34. April 30, 2016: Papadopoulos contacted Mifsud to thank him “for his ‘critical help’ in arranging a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government.”
  35. Early May 2016: Manafort met with Kilimnik.
  36. May 4, 2016: Timofeev emailed Papadopoulos claiming to have talked to his colleagues in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, who were “open for cooperation.
  37. May 5, 2016: Cohen received an invitation from Peskov to visit Russia, delivered through Trump business associate Felix Sater. Sater wrote to Cohen that Peskov “would like to invite you as his guest to the St. Petersburg Forum which is Russia’s Davos it’s June 16-19. He wants to meet there with you and possibly introduce you to either [the President of Russia] or [the Prime Minister of Russia], as they are not sure if 1 or both will be there. . . . He said anything you want to discuss including dates and subjects are on the table to discuss.”
  38. May 8, 2016: Timofeev emailed Papadopoulos about putting him in touch with the “MFA head of the U.S. desk.”
  39. Mid May, 2016: In the subsequent weeks after May 4, Timofeev reportedly “set up Skype calls with PAPADOPOULOS and discussed, among other things, the fact that Foreign Contact 2 reported ‘a good reaction from the U.S. desk at the MFA.’”
  40. May 13, 2016: Mifsud emailed Papadopoulos, stating, “we will continue to liaise through you with the Russian counterparts in terms of what is needed for a high level meeting of Mr. Trump with the Russian federation.”
  41. May 21, 2016: Donald Trump Jr. dined with the Russian central banker Alexander Torshin at the NRA national convention.
  42. Late May 2016: Trump campaign official Michael Caputo spoke with Russian national Henry Greenberg over the phone. Greenberg claims to have helpful information for the Trump campaign, and after this conversation, Caputo puts Greenberg in touch with Stone.
  43. Late May 2016: Stone meets with Greenberg in Sunny Isles, FL. Stone claims Greenberg promises damaging information about Hillary Clinton. Greenberg allegedly wants Trump to pay $2 million for the information, and Stone claims he rejects this offer.
  44. Summer 2016: Gates “remained in email contact with Kilimnik through the summer and fall of 2016.”
  45. June 6-June 7, 2016: As Trump Jr. later stated, “my phone records show three very short phone calls between Emin and me between June 6th and June 7th. I do not recall speaking to Emin. It is possible that we left each other voice mail messages. I simply do not remember.” An attorney for Emin Agalarov also stated that his client did not recall speaking with Trump Jr.
  46. June 6-June 7, 2016: As stated above, Trump Jr. and Agalarov allegedly spoke for a second time within this date range.
  47. June 6-June 7, 2016: As stated above, Trump Jr. and Agalarov allegedly spoke for a third time within this date range.
  48. June 9, 2016: Donald Trump Jr., Manafort, Kushner, and Rob Goldstone met in Trump Tower with Russian attorney and lobbyist Natalia Veselnitskaya, former State Department contractor Anatoli Samochornov, Russian-American lobbyist and former Soviet counterintelligence officer Rinat Akhmetshin, and Georgian real estate and finance executive Irakly Kaveladze. Before the meeting, Trump Jr. was told he would be offered dirt on Hillary Clinton, to which he replied, “if it’s what you say I love it.”
  49. June 19, 2016: Papadopoulos had “several email and Skype exchanges” with Timofeev. During one of these exchanges, Timofeev reportedly suggested that a campaign official come to Russia for a meeting.
  50. June 19, 2016: As stated above, Papadopoulos continued to have “several email and Skype exchanges” with Timofeev, indicating at least two contacts.
  51. July 7, 2016: Manafort emailed Kilimnik about offering private briefings on the campaign to Deripaska, who claims that Manafort owes him at least $19 million.
  52. July 7-8, 2016: Carter Page, a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, traveled to Moscow to give a speech. While there, he met with Andrey Baranov, head of investor relations at Rosneft.
  53. July 7-8, 2016: While Page was in Moscow, he spoke to Russian Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich.
  54. July 14, 2016: Papadopoulos emailed Timofeev, trying to set a meeting between Trump team officials and Russian officials.
  55. July 18, 2016: Sessions keynoted a luncheon in Cleveland co-hosted by the Heritage Foundation and the U.S. Department of State. He met with Kislyak following his remarks.
  56. July 18, 2016: Page and J.D. Gordon, the Trump Campaign’s Director of National Security, also met with Kislyak during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland.
  57. July 29, 2016: Kilimnik emailed Manafort, and they agreed to meet again.
  58. July 29, 2016: As noted above, Kilimnik and Manafort agreed to meet again, indicating at least two contacts during this exchange.
  59. August 2016: Manafort met with Kilimnik.
  60. August 14, 2016: Roger Stone, who had earlier worked as an advisor to the Trump campaign, sent a direct message over Twitter to the Russian intelligence-linked hacking group Guccifer 2.0, saying “delighted you are reinstated.” Guccifer 2.0 worked with WikiLeaks “to release the stolen materials in the US election.”
  61. August 15, 2016: Guccifer 2.0 replied to Stone, thanking him for writing.
  62. August 15, 2016: Stone replied to Guccifer 2.0, asking Guccifer 2.0 to retweet a link.
  63. August 17, 2016: Guccifer 2.0 sent Stone numerous direct messages over Twitter, praising him and offering assistance.
  64. September 2016: Gates was in contact with an unnamed individual who the FBI assessed had ongoing ties to Russian intelligence.
  65. September 8, 2016: Sessions met again with Kislyak in his D.C. Senate office; the meeting went undisclosed until March 2, 2017. Sessions reportedly said that at the meeting, he “listened to the ambassador and what his concerns might be.” Sessions noted that they discussed travel to Russia, terrorism, and Ukraine, although Sessions could not recall “any specific political discussions.”
  66. September 9, 2016: Guccifer 2.0 sent a direct message to Stone containing a link to hacked voter turnout data from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. Guccifer 2.0 provided this hacked information to a Republican political operative, who published it on his blog.
  67. September 9, 2016: Stone replied to Guccifer 2.0, saying that the information was “pretty standard.”
  68. September 20, 2016: WikiLeaks contacted Trump Jr. via Twitter, giving him the login credentials for what WikiLeaks described as “a PAC run anti-Trump site.” WikiLeaks has since come under scrutiny for its decision to release hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee.
  69. September 21, 2016: The next morning, Trump Jr. replied, thanking WikiLeaks.
  70. September 29, 2016: Alleged Russian agent Maria Butina and Gordon met “at a party at the Swiss ambassador’s residence.”
  71. September-October 2016: Gordon emailed Butina and Republican operative Paul Erickson with “a clip of a recent appearance he had made on RT.” This was in response to an email from Erickson to Gordon and Butina, in which Erickson noted that Gordon was “playing a crucial role in the Trump transition effort” and that Butina was a “special assistant to the deputy governor of the Bank of Russia.”
  72. September-October 2016: Butina responded to Gordon’s email, inviting him to a dinner hosted by conservative writer and Rockefeller heir George O’Neill Jr. As theWashington Post noted, “prosecutors cited the dinners organized by O’Neill, described in court documents as ‘person 2,’ as part of Butina’s efforts to influence thought leaders.”
  73. September-October 2016: Gordon responded to Butina’s email, declining the dinner invitation but inviting her for drinks and to a concert. In his correspondence with Butina, he reportedly “included a link to a September 2016 Politico story reporting that he was a part of Trump’s growing transition effort.”
  74. October 2016: Gates had another contact with the unnamed individual who had ongoing ties to Russian intelligence.
  75. October 3, 2016: WikiLeaks contacted Trump Jr. over Twitter, asking him to “comment on/push” a story about Hillary Clinton.
  76. October 3, 2016: Trump Jr. replied to the message, stating that he “already did.” He then asked WikiLeaks about a leak that had been foreshadowed by a tweet from Stone.
  77. October 12, 2016: WikiLeaks contacted Trump Jr., urging him to ask his father to tweet WikiLeaks links (which he did). WikiLeaks contacted Trump Jr. several other times, although he stopped replying to the messages. WikiLeaks suggested to Trump Jr. that if Trump were to lose the election, Trump should not concede and instead should “[challenge] the media and other types of rigging that occurred.” These reciprocated contacts between Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks continued through the election and into summer 2017.
  78. October 13, 2016: After WikiLeaks released a statement claiming they had not communicated with Stone, Stone sent WikiLeaks a direct message “about his defense of Assange and the organization.”
  79. October 13, 2016: WikiLeaks replied to Stone’s earlier message, telling him not to claim an association with WikiLeaks.
  80. October 15, 2016: Stone sent a direct message to WikiLeaks, saying they should “figure out who [their] friends are.”
  81. Late October 2016: Gordon reportedly invited Butina to his birthday party. According to the Washington Post, “the two had no additional contact after the birthday party in October 2016.”
  82. November 9, 2016: WikiLeaks sent a direct message to Stone after the election, saying that they were “more free to communicate.”
  83. November 10, 2016: Emin Agalarov texted Trump Jr., congratulating him and his father on the win and saying, “always at your disposal here in Russia. [] Emin and Aras Agalarov@.”
  84. December 2016: Kushner met with Kislyak at a meeting in Trump Tower, during which the two men “discussed the possibility of setting up a secret and secure communications channel between Trump’s transition team and the Kremlin.” Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn also attended. During the meeting, it was reportedly suggested that the Trump team use Russian diplomatic facilities in order to facilitate this backdoor channel. Kislyak subsequently arranged for Kushner to meet with Sergey Gorkov, the president of the Russian state-run bank VEB.
  85. December 2016: Avrahm Berkowitz, a longtime Kushner associate and White House aide who worked on the transition, met with Russian Ambassador Sergey I. Kislyak on Kushner’s behalf.
  86. December 2016: Kushner met with Gorkov. Kushner described the meeting as an official meeting in which he represented the Trump transition team, and CNN reported that a source characterized the meeting as an effort “to establish a back channel to Putin.” The Russian bank claimed that Kushner met with Gorkov in his capacity as “the head of his family’s real estate company.”
  87. December 13, 2016: Emin Agalarov texted Trump Jr., reportedly “posing a ‘quick question.’”
  88. December 20, 2016: The day after Russia’s ambassador to Turkey was assassinated, Flynn reportedly called Kislyak “to say he was sorry and to reinforce that terrorism was [their] common problem.”
  89. December 22, 2016: Flynn contacted Kislyak about a pending vote on a UN resolution on the issue of Israeli settlements, asking that Russia “vote against or delay the resolution.”
  90. December 25, 2016: Flynn texted Kislyak, reportedly “to wish him a merry Christmas and to express condolences for a plane crash.”
  91. December 28, 2016: Kislyak reportedly texted Flynn, asking, “Can you call me?”
  92. December 29, 2016: Due to poor cellphone reception, Flynn reportedly did not see the previous text “until approximately 24 hours later.” Flynn then allegedly “responded that he would call in 15–20 minutes.”
  93. December 29, 2016: Flynn called Kislyak.
  94. December 29, 2016: Flynn called Kislyak a second time.
  95. December 29, 2016: Flynn called Kislyak a third time.
  96. December 29, 2016: Flynn called Kislyak a fourth time.
  97. December 29, 2016: Flynn called Kislyak a fifth time. According to three sources, the “calls occurred between the time the Russian embassy was told about U.S. sanctions and the announcement by Russian President Vladimir Putin that he had decided against reprisals.
  98. December 31, 2016: Kislyak called Flynn to inform him that Russia did not retaliate against the most recent round of U.S. sanctions “at the Trump team’s request.”
  99. January 9, 2017: Cohen reportedly met with Russian billionaire Viktor Vekselberg in Trump Tower, and the two men reportedly discussed “a mutual desire to strengthen Russia’s relations with the United States under President Trump.”
  100. January 11, 2017: Blackwater founder Erik Prince (brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos) met with Kirill Dmitriev, head of the sanctioned Russian Direct Investment Fund, on or around this date. Prince “presented himself as an unofficial envoy for Trump” to high-ranking officials from the United Arab Emirates who brokered the Prince initially claimed the meeting was unplanned, and that he was not acting as “an official or unofficial emissary of the Trump transition team.” Lebanese-American businessman George Nader later revealed that the purpose of the meeting involved an attempt “to establish a back channel between the incoming administration and the Kremlin.”
  101. January 17-20, 2017: Anthony Scaramucci met with Dmitriev at the 2017 Davos World Economic Forum; after the meeting, he criticized U.S. sanctions on Russia in an interview with a Russian news agency. Scaramucci “served on the executive committee for Trump’s transition team” and later briefly served as White House communications director for ten days.

You mean why is Mueller trying to cover for the only Evidence of Russian Collusion in The Dirty Russian Dossier Clinton and Obama paid Putin for?

There will be No Russian Collusion found by Mueller, because his job is to cover for Clinton and Obama, not actually investigate their collusion with Vladimir Putin.
Go suck borscht. The Russians attacked us, there will be a price for that.

-Geaux

-Geaux

• And so much more
None of that constitutes collusion, moron. It proves nothing other than snowflake paranoia and delusion.

-Geaux

• And so much more

In your pants?
  1. July 24, 2016: Paul Manafort appeared on ABC’s This Week and George Stephanopoulos asked him “Are there any ties between Mr. Trump, you or your campaign and Putin and his regime?” To which Manafort responded, “No, there are not. That’s absurd. And you know, there’s no basis to it.”
  2. July 24, 2016: Donald Trump Jr. appeared on CNN and told Jake Tapper that the Clinton campaign’s suggestion that Russia was helping Trump was “disgusting” and “phony,” noting, “Well, it just goes to show you their exact moral compass. I mean, they will say anything to be able to win this. I mean, this is time and time again, lie after lie.”
  3. July 27, 2016: Trump appeared on a CBS Miami news station and, in response to allegations that Russia was trying to help him win the election, told Jim DeFed, “I can tell you I think if I came up with that they’d say, ‘Oh, it’s a conspiracy theory, it’s ridiculous’ … I mean I have nothing to do with Russia. I don’t have any jobs in Russia. I’m all over the world but we’re not involved in Russia.”
  4. October 24, 2016: At a rally in Tampa, Florida, Trump stated he has “nothing to do with Russia, folks. I’ll give you a written statement.”
  5. November 11, 2016: Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks gave the Associated Press a blanket denial of Trump campaign contacts with Russia, stating, “It never happened. There was no communication between the campaign and any foreign entity during the campaign.”
  6. December 18, 2016: Kellyanne Conway went on “Face the Nation,” and John Dickerson asked her, “Did anyone involved … in the Trump campaign have any contact with Russians trying to meddle with the election?” Conway responded, “Absolutely not. And I discussed that with the president-elect just last night. Those conversations never happened. I hear people saying it like it’s a fact on television. That is just not only inaccurate and false, but it’s dangerous.”
  7. January 10, 2017: At a hearing for Jeff Sessions’ nomination for the position of attorney general, Senator Al Franken asked him what he would do if there was evidence “that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign.” Sessions replied, “I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.”
  8. January 15, 2017: Vice President-elect Mike Pence went on “Fox News Sunday,”and Chris Wallace asked him, “So, I’m asking a direct question: was there any contact in any way between Trump or his associates and the Kremlin or cutouts they had?” Pence replied, “Of course not. Why would there be any contacts between the campaign?
  9. January 15, 2017: That same day, Pence also went on “Face the Nation,” where John Dickerson asked him, “Just to button up one question, did any advisor or anybody in the Trump campaign have any contact with the Russians who were trying to meddle in the election?” Pence replied, “Of course not. And I think to suggest that is to give credence to some of these bizarre rumors that have swirled around the candidacy.”
  10. February 16, 2017: Trump held a press conference and told reporters, “Russia is a ruse. I know you have to get up and ask a question. It’s so important. Russia is a ruse. I have nothing to do with Russia. Haven’t made a phone call to Russia in years. Don’t speak to people from Russia. Not that I wouldn’t. I just have nobody to speak to. I spoke to Putin twice. He called me on the election. I told you this. And he called me on the inauguration, a few days ago. We had a very good talk, especially the second one, lasted for a pretty long period of time. I’m sure you probably get it because it was classified. So I’m sure everybody in this room perhaps has it. But we had a very, very good talk. I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge no person that I deal with does.”
  11. February 19, 2017: White House Chief of Staff Reince Preibus went on “Fox News Sunday,” and when Chris Wallace asked whether the Trump team had any connections to Russia, Preibus said “no.” Preibus later went on to add, “Let me give you an example. First of all, The New York Times put out an article with no direct sources that said that the Trump campaign had constant contacts with Russian spies, basically, you know, some treasonous type of accusations. We have now all kinds of people looking into this. I can assure you and I have been approved to say this—that the top levels of the intelligence community have assured me that that story is not only inaccurate, but it’s grossly overstated and it was wrong. And there’s nothing to it.”
  12. February 20, 2017: White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders denied contacts between Russia and the Trump campaign, stating, “This is a nonstory because to the best of our knowledge, no contacts took place, so it’s hard to make a comment on something that never happened.”
  13. February 24, 2017: At a White House press briefing, Sean Spicer was asked whether “the President has an improper relationship with Russia” and responded, “He has no interests in Russia. He has no—there’s only so many times he can deny something that doesn’t exist.”
  14. May 11, 2017: In an interview with NBC, Trump told Lester Holt, “I have had dealings over the years where I sold a house to a very wealthy Russian many years ago. I had the Miss Universe pageant—which I owned for quite a while—I had it in Moscow a long time ago. But other than that I have nothing to do with Russia.” Later in the interview, when discussing Comey’s firing, Trump stated, “And in fact, when I decided to just do it, I said to myself—I said, you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story. It’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election they should’ve won.”
  15. May 18, 2017: At a press conference in May 2017, Trump repeatedly denied any collusion occurred between his campaign and Russia, at one point stating, “[T] he entire thing has been a witch hunt. And there is no collusion between, certainly, myself and my campaign, but I can only speak for myself and the Russians—zero.
Extensive reporting, subsequent admissions, and Special Counsel Mueller’s indictments have revealed at least 101 contacts between the Trump team and Russia-linked operatives, despite repeated denials. Among these contacts were 28 meetings (which include Skype calls), which are highlighted below.

1. September 2015: Sometime during or after September 2015, Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen “[reached] out to gauge Russia’s interest” in a meeting between Trump and Putin. The sentencing memo does not specify the means by which Cohen reached out or specifically to whom he reached out.
  2. October 2015: Russian athlete Dmitry Klokov’s wife reportedly reached out to Ivanka Trump, claiming she had “connections in the Russian government” and could offer assistance with the Trump Tower Moscow deal.
  3. November 2015: Cohen spoke with Klokov, a former Olympic weightlifter, while trying to advance a Trump Tower Moscow development deal. This conversation reportedly took place after Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump, who was previously acquainted with Klokov, put the two men in contact with each other.
  4. November 2015: Klokov emailed Cohen claiming that “he could arrange a meeting between Donald Trump and [Russian President Vladimir] Putin to help pave the way for the tower.” These emails have reportedly been examined by congressional investigators and the special counsel’s team; Klokov initially denied emailing Cohen.
  5. November 2015: Cohen emailed Klokov, reportedly refusing his offer “and saying that the Trump Organization already had an agreement in place.” These emails have reportedly been examined by congressional investigators and the special counsel’s team; Klokov initially denied emailing Cohen.
  6. November 2015: Klokov emailed Cohen, copying Ivanka, “question[ing] Cohen’s authority to make decisions for the Trump Organization.” These emails have reportedly been examined by congressional investigators and the special counsel’s team; Klokov initially denied emailing Cohen.
  7. December 2015: Evgeny Shmykov, a former Russian military intelligence general working with Trump business associate Felix Sater on the Trump Tower Moscow deal, requested passport information from Cohen in order to arrange a visa for a potential trip to Moscow. Shmykov made this request by calling Sater, who emailed Cohen saying “that he had Mr. Shmykov on the phone.”
  8. January 14, 2016: Cohen emailed Vladimir Putin’s top spokesperson Dmitry Peskov (the equivalent of the White House Press Secretary) at the Kremlin asking for assistance with regards to a stalled attempt to build a Trump Tower in Moscow. The Kremlin originally confirmed that it received the email but stated that it did not reply.
  9. January 16, 2016: Cohen emailed Peskov’s office again, indicated “he was trying to reach another high-level Russian official, and asked for someone who spoke English to contact him.”
  10. January 20, 2016: Cohen received an email from Peskov’s assistant, “stating that she had been trying to reach [Cohen] and requesting that he call her using a Moscow-based phone number she provided.”
  11. January 20, 2016: Sometime shortly on or after January 20, 2016, Cohen called Peskov’s assistant and spoke with her for around 20 minutes, describing his position at the Trump Organization and the proposed Trump Tower Moscow deal. He reportedly “requested assistance in moving the project forward, both in securing land to build the proposed tower and financing the construction.
  12. February 2016: Ukrainian politician Andrii V. Artemenko allegedly spoke with Cohen and Sater about a Ukrainian peace plan “at the time of the primaries, when no one believed that Trump would even be nominated.” This peace plan, which was ultimately delivered to then-national security advisor Michael Flynn, involved lifting U.S. sanctions on Russia. The Ukrainian ambassador to the United States noted that the plan could have been “pitched or pushed through only by those openly or covertly representing Russian interests.”
  13. March 2016: Paul Manafort visited WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in the Ecuadorian embassy in London. According to The Guardian, Manafort had reportedly made multiple visits to Assange since 2013. The exact date of this visit is unclear, and while Manafort did not officially join the Trump campaign until March 28, 2016, he had been actively seeking to join the campaign for a number of weeks. As early as February 29, 2016, Manafort “reached out to Mr. Trump with a slick, carefully calibrated offer that appealed to the candidate’s need for professional guidance, thirst for political payback — and parsimony.” This report is currently unconfirmed.
  14. March 14, 2016: George Papadopoulos, a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, met with Joseph Mifsud in Italy. Mifsud is alleged to have high-level contacts within the Kremlin, although he has denied these allegations.
  15. March 24, 2016: Papadopoulos met with Mifsud and a “Female Russian National” who he believed was a relative of Putin’s.
  16. Spring 2016: Manafort and Trump’s former Deputy Campaign Chairman and aide Rick Gates allegedly transferred polling data to Kilimnik “in the spring of 2016 as Mr. Trump clinched the Republican presidential nomination.”
  17. April 10, 2016: Papadopoulos emailed the Female Russian National, saying that he was a Trump adviser.
  18. April 11, 2016: Paul Manafort corresponded with Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian-Ukrainian political operative and former member of Russian intelligence, asking if Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska had seen news coverage of Manafort joining the Trump campaign.
  20. April 11, 2016: Manafort emailed him again, asking “How do we use to get whole?”
  21. April 11, 2016: The Female Russian National emailed Papadopoulos back, stating that she “would be very pleased to support [his] initiatives between [their] two countries.”
  22. April 11, 2016: Papadopoulos emailed the Female Russian National (cc’ing Mifsud) about the possibility of arranging a foreign policy trip to Russia.
  23. April 11, 2016: Mifsud replied to Papadopoulos, saying, “this is already been agreed [sic].”
  24. April 11, 2016: The Female Russian National replied to Papadopoulos, saying, “we are all very excited by the possibility of a good relationship with Mr. Trump. The Russian Federation would love to welcome him once his candidature would be officially announced.”
  25. April 18, 2016: Mifsud introduced Papadopoulos (over email) to an individual claiming to have connections to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ivan Timofeev.
  26. April 18-April 22, 2016: At some point within this date range, Papadopoulos and Timofeev held a Skype call.
  28. April 22, 2016: As noted above, Papadopoulos and Timofeev exchanged emails, indicating at least two contacts during this exchange.
  29. April 22-May 4, 2016: After the April 22 email exchange, at some point within this date range, Papadopoulos and Timofeev had “additional email communications […] including setting up conversations over Skype.”
  30. April 22-May 4, 2016: As noted above, Papadopoulos and Timofeev set up “conversations over Skype,” indicating at least two Skype conversations during this exchange.
  31. April 26, 2016: Mifsud told Papadopoulos that Russians had dirt on Clinton during a meeting in London.
  32. April 27, 2016: Senior campaign advisors Jeff Sessions and Jared Kushner met with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak at the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, DC, before Trump’s first foreign policy speech.
  33. April 29, 2016: Papadopoulos emailed the Female Russian National about a potential trip to Russia.
  34. April 30, 2016: Papadopoulos contacted Mifsud to thank him “for his ‘critical help’ in arranging a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government.”
  36. May 4, 2016: Timofeev emailed Papadopoulos claiming to have talked to his colleagues in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, who were “open for cooperation.
  37. May 5, 2016: Cohen received an invitation from Peskov to visit Russia, delivered through Trump business associate Felix Sater. Sater wrote to Cohen that Peskov “would like to invite you as his guest to the St. Petersburg Forum which is Russia’s Davos it’s June 16-19. He wants to meet there with you and possibly introduce you to either [the President of Russia] or [the Prime Minister of Russia], as they are not sure if 1 or both will be there. . . . He said anything you want to discuss including dates and subjects are on the table to discuss.”
  38. May 8, 2016: Timofeev emailed Papadopoulos about putting him in touch with the “MFA head of the U.S. desk.”
  39. Mid May, 2016: In the subsequent weeks after May 4, Timofeev reportedly “set up Skype calls with PAPADOPOULOS and discussed, among other things, the fact that Foreign Contact 2 reported ‘a good reaction from the U.S. desk at the MFA.’”
  40. May 13, 2016: Mifsud emailed Papadopoulos, stating, “we will continue to liaise through you with the Russian counterparts in terms of what is needed for a high level meeting of Mr. Trump with the Russian federation.”
  41. May 21, 2016: Donald Trump Jr. dined with the Russian central banker Alexander Torshin at the NRA national convention.
  42. Late May 2016: Trump campaign official Michael Caputo spoke with Russian national Henry Greenberg over the phone. Greenberg claims to have helpful information for the Trump campaign, and after this conversation, Caputo puts Greenberg in touch with Stone.
  43. Late May 2016: Stone meets with Greenberg in Sunny Isles, FL. Stone claims Greenberg promises damaging information about Hillary Clinton. Greenberg allegedly wants Trump to pay $2 million for the information, and Stone claims he rejects this offer.
  44. Summer 2016: Gates “remained in email contact with Kilimnik through the summer and fall of 2016.”
  45. June 6-June 7, 2016: As Trump Jr. later stated, “my phone records show three very short phone calls between Emin and me between June 6th and June 7th. I do not recall speaking to Emin. It is possible that we left each other voice mail messages. I simply do not remember.” An attorney for Emin Agalarov also stated that his client did not recall speaking with Trump Jr.
  46. June 6-June 7, 2016: As stated above, Trump Jr. and Agalarov allegedly spoke for a second time within this date range.
  47. June 6-June 7, 2016: As stated above, Trump Jr. and Agalarov allegedly spoke for a third time within this date range.
  48. June 9, 2016: Donald Trump Jr., Manafort, Kushner, and Rob Goldstone met in Trump Tower with Russian attorney and lobbyist Natalia Veselnitskaya, former State Department contractor Anatoli Samochornov, Russian-American lobbyist and former Soviet counterintelligence officer Rinat Akhmetshin, and Georgian real estate and finance executive Irakly Kaveladze. Before the meeting, Trump Jr. was told he would be offered dirt on Hillary Clinton, to which he replied, “if it’s what you say I love it.”
  49. June 19, 2016: Papadopoulos had “several email and Skype exchanges” with Timofeev. During one of these exchanges, Timofeev reportedly suggested that a campaign official come to Russia for a meeting.
  50. June 19, 2016: As stated above, Papadopoulos continued to have “several email and Skype exchanges” with Timofeev, indicating at least two contacts.
  51. July 7, 2016: Manafort emailed Kilimnik about offering private briefings on the campaign to Deripaska, who claims that Manafort owes him at least $19 million.
  52. July 7-8, 2016: Carter Page, a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser, traveled to Moscow to give a speech. While there, he met with Andrey Baranov, head of investor relations at Rosneft.
  53. July 7-8, 2016: While Page was in Moscow, he spoke to Russian Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich.
  54. July 14, 2016: Papadopoulos emailed Timofeev, trying to set a meeting between Trump team officials and Russian officials.
  55. July 18, 2016: Sessions keynoted a luncheon in Cleveland co-hosted by the Heritage Foundation and the U.S. Department of State. He met with Kislyak following his remarks.
  56. July 18, 2016: Page and J.D. Gordon, the Trump Campaign’s Director of National Security, also met with Kislyak during the Republican National Convention in Cleveland.
  58. July 29, 2016: As noted above, Kilimnik and Manafort agreed to meet again, indicating at least two contacts during this exchange.
  60. August 14, 2016: Roger Stone, who had earlier worked as an advisor to the Trump campaign, sent a direct message over Twitter to the Russian intelligence-linked hacking group Guccifer 2.0, saying “delighted you are reinstated.” Guccifer 2.0 worked with WikiLeaks “to release the stolen materials in the US election.”
  62. August 15, 2016: Stone replied to Guccifer 2.0, asking Guccifer 2.0 to retweet a link.
  63. August 17, 2016: Guccifer 2.0 sent Stone numerous direct messages over Twitter, praising him and offering assistance.
  64. September 2016: Gates was in contact with an unnamed individual who the FBI assessed had ongoing ties to Russian intelligence.
  65. September 8, 2016: Sessions met again with Kislyak in his D.C. Senate office; the meeting went undisclosed until March 2, 2017. Sessions reportedly said that at the meeting, he “listened to the ambassador and what his concerns might be.” Sessions noted that they discussed travel to Russia, terrorism, and Ukraine, although Sessions could not recall “any specific political discussions.”
  66. September 9, 2016: Guccifer 2.0 sent a direct message to Stone containing a link to hacked voter turnout data from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. Guccifer 2.0 provided this hacked information to a Republican political operative, who published it on his blog.
  67. September 9, 2016: Stone replied to Guccifer 2.0, saying that the information was “pretty standard.”
  68. September 20, 2016: WikiLeaks contacted Trump Jr. via Twitter, giving him the login credentials for what WikiLeaks described as “a PAC run anti-Trump site.” WikiLeaks has since come under scrutiny for its decision to release hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee.
  69. September 21, 2016: The next morning, Trump Jr. replied, thanking WikiLeaks.
  70. September 29, 2016: Alleged Russian agent Maria Butina and Gordon met “at a party at the Swiss ambassador’s residence.”
  71. September-October 2016: Gordon emailed Butina and Republican operative Paul Erickson with “a clip of a recent appearance he had made on RT.” This was in response to an email from Erickson to Gordon and Butina, in which Erickson noted that Gordon was “playing a crucial role in the Trump transition effort” and that Butina was a “special assistant to the deputy governor of the Bank of Russia.”
  72. September-October 2016: Butina responded to Gordon’s email, inviting him to a dinner hosted by conservative writer and Rockefeller heir George O’Neill Jr. As theWashington Post noted, “prosecutors cited the dinners organized by O’Neill, described in court documents as ‘person 2,’ as part of Butina’s efforts to influence thought leaders.”
  73. September-October 2016: Gordon responded to Butina’s email, declining the dinner invitation but inviting her for drinks and to a concert. In his correspondence with Butina, he reportedly “included a link to a September 2016 Politico story reporting that he was a part of Trump’s growing transition effort.”
  74. October 2016: Gates had another contact with the unnamed individual who had ongoing ties to Russian intelligence.
  75. October 3, 2016: WikiLeaks contacted Trump Jr. over Twitter, asking him to “comment on/push” a story about Hillary Clinton.
  76. October 3, 2016: Trump Jr. replied to the message, stating that he “already did.” He then asked WikiLeaks about a leak that had been foreshadowed by a tweet from Stone.
  77. October 12, 2016: WikiLeaks contacted Trump Jr., urging him to ask his father to tweet WikiLeaks links (which he did). WikiLeaks contacted Trump Jr. several other times, although he stopped replying to the messages. WikiLeaks suggested to Trump Jr. that if Trump were to lose the election, Trump should not concede and instead should “[challenge] the media and other types of rigging that occurred.” These reciprocated contacts between Trump Jr. and WikiLeaks continued through the election and into summer 2017.
  78. October 13, 2016: After WikiLeaks released a statement claiming they had not communicated with Stone, Stone sent WikiLeaks a direct message “about his defense of Assange and the organization.”
  79. October 13, 2016: WikiLeaks replied to Stone’s earlier message, telling him not to claim an association with WikiLeaks.
  80. October 15, 2016: Stone sent a direct message to WikiLeaks, saying they should “figure out who [their] friends are.”
  81. Late October 2016: Gordon reportedly invited Butina to his birthday party. According to the Washington Post, “the two had no additional contact after the birthday party in October 2016.”
  82. November 9, 2016: WikiLeaks sent a direct message to Stone after the election, saying that they were “more free to communicate.”
  83. November 10, 2016: Emin Agalarov texted Trump Jr., congratulating him and his father on the win and saying, “always at your disposal here in Russia. [] Emin and Aras Agalarov@.”
  84. December 2016: Kushner met with Kislyak at a meeting in Trump Tower, during which the two men “discussed the possibility of setting up a secret and secure communications channel between Trump’s transition team and the Kremlin.” Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn also attended. During the meeting, it was reportedly suggested that the Trump team use Russian diplomatic facilities in order to facilitate this backdoor channel. Kislyak subsequently arranged for Kushner to meet with Sergey Gorkov, the president of the Russian state-run bank VEB.
  85. December 2016: Avrahm Berkowitz, a longtime Kushner associate and White House aide who worked on the transition, met with Russian Ambassador Sergey I. Kislyak on Kushner’s behalf.
  86. December 2016: Kushner met with Gorkov. Kushner described the meeting as an official meeting in which he represented the Trump transition team, and CNN reported that a source characterized the meeting as an effort “to establish a back channel to Putin.” The Russian bank claimed that Kushner met with Gorkov in his capacity as “the head of his family’s real estate company.”
  87. December 13, 2016: Emin Agalarov texted Trump Jr., reportedly “posing a ‘quick question.’”
  88. December 20, 2016: The day after Russia’s ambassador to Turkey was assassinated, Flynn reportedly called Kislyak “to say he was sorry and to reinforce that terrorism was [their] common problem.”
  89. December 22, 2016: Flynn contacted Kislyak about a pending vote on a UN resolution on the issue of Israeli settlements, asking that Russia “vote against or delay the resolution.”
  90. December 25, 2016: Flynn texted Kislyak, reportedly “to wish him a merry Christmas and to express condolences for a plane crash.”
  91. December 28, 2016: Kislyak reportedly texted Flynn, asking, “Can you call me?”
  92. December 29, 2016: Due to poor cellphone reception, Flynn reportedly did not see the previous text “until approximately 24 hours later.” Flynn then allegedly “responded that he would call in 15–20 minutes.”
  97. December 29, 2016: Flynn called Kislyak a fifth time. According to three sources, the “calls occurred between the time the Russian embassy was told about U.S. sanctions and the announcement by Russian President Vladimir Putin that he had decided against reprisals.
  98. December 31, 2016: Kislyak called Flynn to inform him that Russia did not retaliate against the most recent round of U.S. sanctions “at the Trump team’s request.”
  99. January 9, 2017: Cohen reportedly met with Russian billionaire Viktor Vekselberg in Trump Tower, and the two men reportedly discussed “a mutual desire to strengthen Russia’s relations with the United States under President Trump.”
  100. January 11, 2017: Blackwater founder Erik Prince (brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos) met with Kirill Dmitriev, head of the sanctioned Russian Direct Investment Fund, on or around this date. Prince “presented himself as an unofficial envoy for Trump” to high-ranking officials from the United Arab Emirates who brokered the Prince initially claimed the meeting was unplanned, and that he was not acting as “an official or unofficial emissary of the Trump transition team.” Lebanese-American businessman George Nader later revealed that the purpose of the meeting involved an attempt “to establish a back channel between the incoming administration and the Kremlin.”
  101. January 17-20, 2017: Anthony Scaramucci met with Dmitriev at the 2017 Davos World Economic Forum; after the meeting, he criticized U.S. sanctions on Russia in an interview with a Russian news agency. Scaramucci “served on the executive committee for Trump’s transition team” and later briefly served as White House communications director for ten days.
Who has time to plow through that vast pile of bullshit. The few I read were either true or absurd. Of what significance is Scaramucci meeting with Dmitriev in 2017? Hillary met with Russians dozens of times.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Go suck borscht. The Russians attacked us, there will be a price for that.

The wrong people are paying it, douchebag. Hillary and her minions are the ones who should be in the sling.

• And so much more

In your pants?

Who has time to plow through that vast pile of bullshit. The few I read were either true or absurd. Of what significance is Scaramucci meeting with Dmitriev in 2017? Hillary met with Russians dozens of times.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
The reason you dont see any collusion is because you dont have time to plow through the vast pile of collusion.
dbzczeujsw601.jpg

• And so much more

In your pants?

The reason you dont see any collusion is because you dont have time to plow through the vast pile of collusion.
dbzczeujsw601.jpg

That's horseshit, not collusion. The Rosenbergs were executed for treason, not collusion, you fucking moron. Nothing you listed is a crime, and 99% of it is totally innocuous.

-Geaux

• And so much more

In your pants?

None of this has anything to do with Russian collusion in the 2016 election. The only things the Mueller Gang has accomplished is to entrapment powerless people into process crimes (in the hope that they will commit perjury to implicate Trump and stop their financial bleed out), and to horrify normal people with the hideous abuses of power (exemplified by the 29 Strong SWAT Team with Heliocopter! to apprehend Stone for a non-violent crime).

Somewhere in Hell, Beria is smiling.

How many threads are you stupid Russians going to start today?

You must be scared shitless, and really you should be. Gina Haspell and Christopher Wray are up on Capital Hill today saying that you motherfuckers are the greatest threat to the United States facing the country today. You're No. 1 with a bullet.

A couple more neocon Bushbots, whom your ilk would have proclaimed to be the spawn of the Beelzebub himself just a few short years ago.

Forum List

Back