Norfolk, Virginia tackles rise in the sea

Yo Jim..........I hear they are rebuilding Gigantor to fight global warming.........you should send some $$ in s0n..............

gigantor15hj3cx3.gif

Heres the Gigantor prototype.............designed specifically to fight "climate change" by some environmentalist group. Im kinda surprised that Chris, Old Rocks and Jim arent aware............

ggntrrbt0982322-thumb-550xauto-25395.jpg

On a full charge and at full power, apparently has the ability to alter Co2 levels via reorganization of matter...........

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/26/science/earth/26norfolk.html?_r=2&hp

All this, while the idiot Cuccinelli spends tax payer money trying to prove global warming is untrue. Just another Republican with an agenda that tax payers are paying for.

Just for your information the sea level has been rising along the east coast since before the Revolution. Is that his fault too? And one other thing.....no one is claiming the warming isn't happening...the planet has been warming for 11,000 years or so, we question the assertion that man is causing it. So far every observed weather "event" has happened in the past long before man ever had the ability to emit large quantities of CO2 (which is still only 3% of the total amount of CO2 emmitted per year) so why now is it only mans CO2 contribution that matters? Could it possible be that the wealthy oil industry officials, politicians and wealthy bankers have figured out a way to take more of your money away from you?

Naaaahhh it couldn't be that simple. Could it????

Last edited:
Yes, for simpletons like you, it is that simple. All is political and reality is not allowed to intrude.

Thank you! The best description of you I have ever read! You really nailed yourself to a T!

Having been raised in Suffolk, Va - not too far away from Norfolk, I can assure you that high tides are not the biggest problem that Norfolk has...

Forum List

Back