Navy vet, 100, persuades protesters to let him speak: 'Give me a chance'

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
this should make everyone frikken proud. if these PEOPLE (protesters) got run over by a bus, I would CARE LESS
when is it going to be ENOUGH?

SNIP:

-18c2f85f4cc2ea44.JPG

U.S. Navy veteran Dario Raschio was all smiles Saturday as he awaited a special honor from U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden, who joined him at Portland Community College's Southeast Campus to present the 100-year-old with a handful of medals.

"I feel I'm no hero," said Raschio, dynamic and spry, before the event. "I don't accept it as being a hero. I accept it as being a part of my job."

Shortly after Wyden began speaking, though, protesters erupted in the back of the room, shouting "hands-up, don't shoot!" More than 100 pushed through the doors, banged on the windows from outside and hoisted signs.

Raschio and his daughter, Pam Brown of Portland, had a front-row seat to the spectacle. Raschio's smile faded.

ALL of it here:
Navy vet 100 persuades protesters to let him speak Give me a chance OregonLive.com

The protesters should have been machine gunned down.

Don't think that didn't cross my mind. just awful people and I'm sick to death of them already

Well look at that a woman who is high on drugs is agreeing with a russian loyalist that a bunch of Americans should be gunned down by automatic rifle. USMB is really classing the internet up these days.

Don't think that didn't cross my mind. just awful people and I'm sick to death of them already

Well look at that a woman who is high on drugs is agreeing with a russian loyalist that a bunch of Americans should be gunned down by automatic rifle. USMB is really classing the internet up these days.

ODS, stage V, time for hospice for these two. No hope left.

such is her life as white trailer park trash

such is her life as white trailer park trash

eating those chocolate pot okra wood shaving trailer court cookies.

Americans? No. What that old man should have done is say that if he knew what was going to happen to this country he would have stayed in bed. Let the Nazis have it. Let the Japanese have it. Let them deal with the feral savages.

Americans? No. What that old man should have done is say that if he knew what was going to happen to this country he would have stayed in bed. Let the Nazis have it. Let the Japanese have it. Let them deal with the feral savages.

Nope. No racism there. You poor, unfed soul, you.

fucking loser trolls. you make me sick too

you have no respect for anything or anyone

I haven't seen it this bad in all the years I've been on here. you are ruining this board

Last edited:
fucking loser trolls. you make me sick too

you have no respect for anything or anyone

That is something I really like about you: you are totally predictable.

Your extreme emotions cut off your higher brain functions SO OFTEN, we must now put out an APB for your higher brain functions.

No one said they liked what the protesters did, but it is their right, just like your fucked up bikers, all 10 of them, to go one a 30 million man ride to DC.

LOL....

this should make everyone frikken proud. if these PEOPLE (protesters) got run over by a bus, I would CARE LESS
when is it going to be ENOUGH?

SNIP:

-18c2f85f4cc2ea44.JPG

U.S. Navy veteran Dario Raschio was all smiles Saturday as he awaited a special honor from U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden, who joined him at Portland Community College's Southeast Campus to present the 100-year-old with a handful of medals.

"I feel I'm no hero," said Raschio, dynamic and spry, before the event. "I don't accept it as being a hero. I accept it as being a part of my job."

Shortly after Wyden began speaking, though, protesters erupted in the back of the room, shouting "hands-up, don't shoot!" More than 100 pushed through the doors, banged on the windows from outside and hoisted signs.

Raschio and his daughter, Pam Brown of Portland, had a front-row seat to the spectacle. Raschio's smile faded.

ALL of it here:
Navy vet 100 persuades protesters to let him speak Give me a chance OregonLive.com
Daz fug dup.

It is not their "right" to force their way in and disrupt things! They should have been ordered to leave...if they didn't they should have been rounded up and arrested for trespassing and breach of peace.

like the losers who showed up in this thread. no shit

like the losers who showed up in this thread. no shit

oh the irony oh trailer park queen

Of course they had no right to protest like this. Their right is to stand on a sidewalk and protest. There is no right to enter any structure to protest anything.

Forum List

Back