Narcos Season 1-2 on Netflix

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Who here has seen the first two seasons on Narcos?

I have never seen a more engrossing series on television than the first two seasons of Narcos. (The Mexico series was not as good, in my opinion) The people they have playing all the characters even looked like all of the actual people they are playing, from the Colombian President, to Escobar, to both the Cali and Medellin cartel's. You can tell that the producers and the actors put their heart into this series.

I've only ever binge watched two series on Netflix, this one and Breaking Bad.

Boring rubbish about scum being made to look somewhat human. You Democrats love the dopers, so naturally it appeals to your ilk; that;s who it was designed to sell to after all. It reinforces the idiot narrative that Da Ebul Guvmint forces halfwit degenerate scum to buy dope from foreign animals n stuff and make them wealthy.

lol 'legalization' has been a hilarious bust; stoners are feckless morons who can't help but fuck up even their own 'libertoon' politics.

Boring rubbish about scum being made to look somewhat human. You Democrats love the dopers, so naturally it appeals to your ilk; that;s who it was designed to sell to after all. It reinforces the idiot narrative that Da Ebul Guvmint forces halfwit degenerate scum to buy dope from foreign animals n stuff and make them wealthy.

lol 'legalization' has been a hilarious bust; stoners are feckless morons who can't help but fuck up even their own 'libertoon' politics.
There is a reason you are on ignore.

Bye.

There is a reason you are on ignore.

Bye.

lol good; your posts are all rubbish and parroting.

Meanwhile the left wing and 'libertarian' Heroes are murdering more people than they have been in years. Congratulations to all you dopers for your contributions to the business.

Forum List

Back