Moscow threaten Democratic Germany with "denazification" and attacks on its bridges

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
General Patton was right.
Patton wanted to push on to kick the commie- Muscovites out of Moscow. Never one to once words Patton said , We promised the Europeans freedom. It would be worse than dishonorable not to see that they have it. This might mean war with the Russians, but what of it? They have no air force, and their gasoline and ammunition supplies are low. I've seen their miserable supply trains; mostly wagons drawn by beaten up old horses or oxen. I'll say this; the Third Army alone and with damned few casualties, could lick what is left of the Muscovites in six weeks. You mark my words. Don't ever forget them. Someday we will have to fight them and it will take six years and cost us six million lives.”

1709583711852.jpeg

General Patton was right.
Patton wanted to push on to kick the commie- Muscovites out of Moscow. Never one to once words Patton said , We promised the Europeans freedom. It would be worse than dishonorable not to see that they have it. This might mean war with the Russians, but what of it? They have no air force, and their gasoline and ammunition supplies are low. I've seen their miserable supply trains; mostly wagons drawn by beaten up old horses or oxen. I'll say this; the Third Army alone and with damned few casualties, could lick what is left of the Muscovites in six weeks. You mark my words. Don't ever forget them. Someday we will have to fight them and it will take six years and cost us six million lives.”

View attachment 912318

I know reality isn’t easy to accept for you morons, but a lot has happened since the days of Patton:

The Soviets got nukes (thanks to treasonous leftwing Jews).

The Soviet Union collapsed.

Dumb borders for Ukraine were a holdover from Communists in Moscow that drew them up.

The Soviets got nukes
THERE is the only one "Unequal Treaty" Which remains in force today, Which one ? and What does it mean for Moscow ?)
Outer Manchuria, refers to a region of Moscow empire [1] in Northeast Asia that historically formed part of Manchuria, and now constitutes the southern part of the Russian Far East. Manchuria, which more normatively refers to Northeast China, originally included areas in present-day Moscow Manchuria. Control of areas within the region was ceded to the Moscow Empire by the Qing China during the Amur Annexation in the 1858 Treaty of Aigun and 1860 Treaty of Peking,[4] with the term 'Moscow Manchuria' arising after the Moscow annexation.

China has ALREADY declared part of Moscow empire as its territory on new official maps China's state-owned Standard Map Service has presented a set of geographic maps for 2023, on which for the first time part of Moscow's territory is indicated as part of China. It is about the Bolshoy Ussuriysky Island on the Amur River.

ps
1654177662057.png

democratic Gernmany was DDR … or GDR

None of you know your history.
Churchill said " I'm afraid, we slaugthered the wrong pig. "

Operation Unthinkable

The plan called for a massive Allied assault on 1 July 1945 by British, American, Polish and German – yes GERMAN – forces against the commie occupiers . They aimed to push them back out of Soviet-occupied East Germany and Poland, Belarus give Stalin and bloody nose, and force him to re-consider his domination of East Europe.

The ongoing Japanese war, a wrecked western infrastructure, insufficient troops and munitions, and a Brithish and French coalition that would not have faught with Americans against the Russians.

Zakharova threatened Germany with "denazification" after leaked conversation about strikes on the Crimean bridge#Germany will face "terrible consequences" if Berlin does not change the situation, Russian Foreign Ministry press secretary Maria #Zakharova said."They are, as we now realize, never fully denazified... The most monstrous thing is that this will lead if nothing is done to terrible consequences for Germany itself."

Germany refused to send Taurus long-range missiles to Ukraine, which could be misused by Ukraine to escalate the war. Germany made the right call in the end.

"German soldiers can at no point and in no place be linked with the targets that this [Taurus] system reaches. Not even in Germany," he said on Monday.

"This clarity is necessary. I am surprised that this doesn't move some people, that they don't even think about whether, as it were, a participation in the war could emerge from what we do."

The chancellor published similar if less detailed comments in writing on social media, saying that Germany "will not become a party to the war, neither directly nor indirectly."

Germany refused to send Taurus long-range missiles to Ukraine, which could be misused by Ukraine to escalate the war. Germany made the right call in the end.

"German soldiers can at no point and in no place be linked with the targets that this [Taurus] system reaches. Not even in Germany," he said on Monday.

"This clarity is necessary. I am surprised that this doesn't move some people, that they don't even think about whether, as it were, a participation in the war could emerge from what we do."

The chancellor published similar if less detailed comments in writing on social media, saying that Germany "will not become a party to the war, neither directly nor indirectly."

China 🇷🇺🇸🇦servant in traditional Chinese clothing :auiqs.jpg:

What language is that?

If Russia attacks anyone in NATO, Germany will retaliate instantly.

good map!
great news !

Forum List

Back