More Tyranny: Biden Administration to ask Gun Holster Companies for Sales Records of their Buyers

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Every kind of restriction (registration, background checks) and tax on guns and ammo and accessories is an infringement and unconstitutional. ALL of the tactics used by the government to confiscate the rights of citizens have been a constant and slow erosion like the wind against sandstone. The Founding Fathers knew this would happen.

Every kind of restriction (registration, background checks) and tax on guns and ammo and accessories is an infringement and unconstitutional. ALL of the tactics used by the government to confiscate the rights of citizens have been a constant and slow erosion like the wind against sandstone. The Founding Fathers knew this would happen.

This leaves me in the clear 'cause I carry my gun in my purse.

I've never given any personal info when purchasing a holster---or a pair of shoes---or trousers, shirts or hats. Why would I?
But tens of millions have, and I can absolutely promise you folk that while this little teeny weeny manufacturer in the zero hedge report may have told them to pound sand, Galco, Safariland, and other major manufacturers who also possess major contracts with DoD and the DOJ will not hesitate to sell you fucking out, in fact I am positive they already have!

But tens of millions have, and I can absolutely promise you folk that while this little teeny weeny manufacturer in the zero hedge report may have told them to pound sand, Galco, Safariland, and other major manufacturers who also possess major contracts with DoD and the DOJ will not hesitate to sell you fucking out, in fact I am positive they already have!
They can't provide what they don't have. There is no requirement to give your name in order to purchase a nylon or leather product.

Right Rambo, you'll get em all, all by yourself..... :banana:
You got a chip on your shoulder? I misspoke--I use a card for fuel purposes. WTF does it matter how I purchase things? I told you a simple fact. There is no requirement to give your personal information for the purchase of holsters. If you think I'm wrong, PROVE IT. Otherwise take you contrary ass down the road, mouth.

It's none of the governments business who buys a holster, they aren't regulated in any manner. Besides how will they track who bought from gun shows or retailers. These commies never think things through.

It's none of the governments business who buys a holster, they aren't regulated in any manner. Besides how will they track who bought from gun shows or retailers. These commies never think things through.

They are building a data base and when gun confiscation comes they have a roadmap.

I've never given any personal info when purchasing a holster---or a pair of shoes---or trousers, shirts or hats. Why would I?

Well if you order directly from the manufacturer then they have your name and shipping info.

Mine I either bought from a gun store near me where I walk in, hand him cash and he gives me the holster. Or I buy off a gun supply website. The local guy near me carries galco brand and that's my preferred brand so I usually buy from him and he sells for 10 bucks under MSRP.

I did buy some magazines from 2 manufacturers directly to ensure I got the real thing though before I found a new reseller that's trustworthy and cheaper.

Forum List

Back