More than 90 people found in SW Houston home in suspected human smuggling

More than 90 people found in SW Houston home in suspected human smuggling operation

I grew up next to such a home of illegals well till I was about 4----its why I hate illegals. They aren't good people----they are here for the welfare and don't care about anyone else- They are abusive to animals women and children and each other and everyone else. AWFUL people. Deport this whole group---but biden will keep them and spend millions to keep them here.

• Thanks
Reactions: POM
I grew up next to such a home of illegals well till I was about 4----its why I hate illegals.
Then you are being an irrational fool who is making the (understandable, yet ignorant) error of generalizing a universal truth from a personal anecdote.

More than 90 people found in SW Houston home in suspected human smuggling operation

I grew up next to such a home of illegals well till I was about 4----its why I hate illegals. They aren't good people----they are here for the welfare and don't care about anyone else- They are abusive to animals women and children and each other and everyone else. AWFUL people. Deport this whole group---but biden will keep them and spend millions to keep them here.
It is hateful racist white Christian supremacist gun-toting dog fucking people like you that need to leave the country. You, white Christian people, kill your own and others. Even your own children, spouses and parents. Practice genocide on natives and took their children out of their homes and put them in government-run boarding schools, not allowed to speak their language and practice their culture. FUCK U.

“I walk every day with my kids in the evening ... I’ve never seen anything out of the ordinary in that home, ever. It’s always very clean outside, very well taken care of, ... it’s surprising,”

Well, when you have 90 future housekeepers and landscapers living with you.... :stir:

I blame the democrats mostly for this. Their refusal to even tackle comprehensive immigration reform just incentivizes this behavior. They are not willing to fight the real fight for immigrants. They would rather argue about red herrings like border wall funding. There are a lot of evangelicals who would lean in hard on conservatives to support immigration reform.
Comprehensive Immigration Reform will not fix the problem of illegal entry, it will just make it easier for illegals to enter.

Key provisions in the proposed legislation of particular interest to employers include the following:

• Increases the number of employment-based green cards available from 140,000 to 170,000 annually and recaptures unused employment-based green card numbers from fiscal years 1992-2020.
  • Removes numerical limitations for immigrants with approved visa petitions who have been waiting more than 10 years to adjust status.
  • Eliminates per country caps for employment-based immigrants starting in FY 2022.
  • Exempts U.S. doctoral STEM graduates from the numerical limitations.
  • Creates a regional economic development pilot program allowing for an additional 10,000 immigrants annually, based on local economic development strategies.
  • During times of high unemployment, authorizes the DHS and DOL to temporarily reduce the admission of EB-2 and EB-3 immigrants in certain “geographic areas or labor market sectors.”
  • Increases the number of immigrant visas in the “other workers” employment category from 10,000 to 40,000.
  • Expands work authorization for H-4 visa holders to include spouses and children.
  • Provides for additional extensions in one-year increments to individuals with F-1, H-1B, L, and O visa status if their immigrant visa petitions or labor certifications have been pending for over one year.
  • Authorizes the prioritization of H-1B visas based on the wages offered to the employee.
In addition, the proposed legislation seeks to eliminate the use of the term “aliens” to describe immigrants and replace it with “noncitizens” in all federal immigration laws.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back