Miley Cyrus likely to shave her head within the next year

That bitch has lost her mind

Let me ask you a question. Have anyone spoken a word other than Miley about that show last night?

She is brilliant. Oh and to the perv's who were counting the days until she turned 18...ha ha...Just like the olson twins...lolol

Let me ask you a question. Have anyone spoken a word other than Miley about that show last night?

She is brilliant. Oh and to the perv's who were counting the days until she turned 18...ha ha...Just like the olson twins...lolol

She was brilliant if trashy sophomoric crap impresses you.

Says a damn lot about what's going on in your warped head.

Last edited:
It was disappointing. I like Miley, I think she has some great talent, but she is throwing it all away.

She was brilliant if trashy sophomoric crap impresses you.

Says a damn lot about what's going on in your warped head.

and yet you are still talking about her in a thread talking about her. YOu are too damn dumb to realize what she did here?

Wow. Let me guess. Republican fella are ya? :eusa_whistle:

Because dayum if that girl didn't go completely nuts at the VMA's. Will Smith and his family looked shell-shocked, and those kids aren't exactly sheltered, gnomesayin.

Will Smith family picture removed because apparently they were reacting to another performance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eeFb8skrV0

Having watched the entire video (so you don't have to) - I somehow missed the bit where she did what everybody is saying she did ("twerking" = masturbating, apparently.)

VMAs 2013: Miley Cyrus, Robin Thicke performance*draws negative reactions from fellow celebrities - NY Daily News

the twerking is at about 354... its a style of dancing.

and...it also looks to me as if her head is just about shaved as it is.....

She'll never be anywhere near as good as Pink.

P!nk - Glitter In The Air (GRAMMYs on CBS) - YouTube

Pink rules. No one will ever top that performance. That is sheer talent there.

Miley will someday regret that performance, if she ever matures. I have never been a fan and watched as much as I could of that video to see what the chatter was about.

I read a piece by a Wapo commentator claiming that people who are criticizing Miley are racist. I don't quite get it, but something to do with her performing with some minorities. I don't have any idea about that, but don't think people being turned off by her sleazy performance has anything to do with race. She was acting like a total slut and I would compare the vulgarity more to Madonna than any other singer.

You can blame that one on a poor choreographer.
proof_500_363.jpg

If Miley wants to twerk she needs a bigger ass, just sayin.

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N8Jc6d_3vM]Morgan Freeman: TWERKING. Was I Sober. Morgan Freeman Defines Twerking - YouTube[/ame]

The low squatting stance...

:D

Forum List

Back