MCAS

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Something about proctoring a standardized test that makes times pass more slowly. So boring! Once in a while a student will have a technical problem with their computer or the application. At least that is somewhat interesting. The rest of the time is just painfully dull.

Something about proctoring a standardized test that makes times pass more slowly. So boring! Once in a while a student will have a technical problem with their computer or the application. At least that is somewhat interesting. The rest of the time is just painfully dull.

A computer took your job? ... grab a hammer and build houses ... a job that can't be exported ...

Just trying to start a thread about something - anything - other than the usual "I hate your side!" "Yeah? Well I hate your side!" crap that fills this site.

Second post too soon to hijack a rather useless thread? ... do we really want to know what a "standardized test" is for a proctologist? ...

As usual, you're wrong ... [giggle] ... p[[[[[[[[[; [cat attack] ...fgfggh

You don't allow your cat to walk on your keyboard? ... I do ... trained in fact ... I spend to much time on computers so the cats help me by biting and scratching me whenever I sit at my desk ... cool eh? ...

You don't allow your cat to walk on your keyboard? ... I do ... trained in fact ... I spend to much time on computers so the cats help me by biting and scratching me whenever I sit at my desk ... cool eh? ...

My cats died about 4 years ago.

Forum List

Back