Judas reward for traitorous 'cops'. Chicago Police Union head urges members to defy vaccine mandate, warns force to shrink 50% this weekend

Chicago has been a hot crime spot since the 1920's.
The cops there have either been part of the crime problem, the cause of it, or refuse to do anything about it.
Just another civil service job where they sit on their asses eating donuts all day, getting free paychecks.
Just like 99% of all other "law enforcement" offices across this nation.

Never understood why places like Chicago ever had cops in the first place, such a waste of taxpayers money.
Let them all kill each other.

Who cares if they get the jab or not.

What we are witnessing here is Galtism being played out on the big silver screen of real life, in 3D, with Surround Sound, and in living color. Those leftist idiots like Mayor Lightweight shouldn't say that nobody warned them. They had plenty of time to prepare for this.

In MI, in just the last 30 days, the vaxxed are 24% of hospitalizations and 28% of DEATHS. In a state that's only a little over half vaccinated. So yeah. Everyone rush out and get those vaccines!!
I believe that number is pretty low....

I heard that nationwide vaccine related deaths are 79%.....I think at least 56,000 people died from receiving the vaccine just this month alone....

I don't have any data to support this but I believe it tho...

These cops took a job that requires one to serve the public and make sacrifices for the public good. That's their job, it's what they do. We as civilians have no duty to kiss their asses or indulge their narcissism. If they can't even be bothered to take a shot then they need to be guarding a mall or something.

If you paid attention you would know many are refusing the JAB based on following the science of natural immunity.

Umm, let them take unpaid leave. Chicago is a mess with or without them. Oh by the way, you cannot collect unemployment either.

Forum List

Back