Is the US preparing for terrorist attacks like 9/11?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The situation returns to the state of 2000. Arab terrorists attack US bases in Syria. It is likely that the US will soon support the revolution against the Ba'ath regime.

In this regard, there is a threat from Baath puppets such as the Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

Last time, to eliminate the terrorist threat from the Baath, George W. Bush eliminated Hussein's regime.

For the time being, the US must again be vigilant. Pan-Arabists are dissatisfied with the Pentagon and will attempt to destabilize.

related topic

The situation returns to the state of 2000. Arab terrorists attack US bases in Syria. It is likely that the US will soon support the revolution against the Ba'ath regime.

In this regard, there is a threat from Baath puppets such as the Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

Last time, to eliminate the terrorist threat from the Baath, George W. Bush eliminated Hussein's regime.

For the time being, the US must again be vigilant. Pan-Arabists are dissatisfied with the Pentagon and will attempt to destabilize.

related topic
Ask Arlette her opinion on 09/11/2001.

• Banned
Ask Arlette her opinion on 09/11/2001.
The reasons there are absolutely clear: right-wing progressive Republicans have come, who have always been determined to fight decisively against the Axis of Evil. The Ba'ath terrorists tried to destabilize the situation in order to prevent Bush Junior from acting.

I don't need any "opinions".

Nope. When we do get another 9/11-style terrorist attack, this administration will be completely unprepared for it. Hell, they're been letting millions of people from hundreds of countries just walk across the border for three years now, including scores of people who were on the FBI and other terrorist watchlists.

They'll also try to blame it on Donald Trump when it happens, just watch.

The reasons there are absolutely clear: right-wing progressive Republicans have come, who have always been determined to fight decisively against the Axis of Evil. The Ba'ath terrorists tried to destabilize the situation in order to prevent Bush Junior from acting.

I don't need any "opinions".
she told me it was the happiest day of her life

Forum List

Back