...if strike at the King, you must kill him....

On the other hand, we all can admire poster Back Again's judiciousness and sense of civic responsibility with a sentiment such as this:

"If someone came to me proposing the kidnapping of some government official, I’d just say no."

If only more of the MAGA-Q's would have that level of self-control.

----------------------------------------------------------
Ah, poor poster Again, there is a sentiment (by others) that your attention to my own poor avatar should be flattering.
Albeit in a 'stalking' sort of way.

Don't be embarrassed by that though. It really doesn't fret me even for a moment.
After all, the chatteratti BackAgain is posting anonymously under a fake name on a narrow gauge social media site. Who could be fretted by such small-bore weaponry?

Just sayin'. ;)
Ah, the always pretentious poseur, chiliconcrap, is having a little hissy fit. 😁

I don’t pay attention to your avatar at all. Your avatar doesn’t communicate. You do. And you do so in a very silly manner.

I don’t care what “frets” you. And I have nothing to be embarrassed about based on my exposing your ongoing fraudulence. Call it a pass time. But it’s spot on! 😎

Finally, you are also posting anonymously under a ridiculous username on a small message board. Try to keep that in mind. 👍

On the other hand, we all can admire poster Back Again's judiciousness and sense of civic responsibility with a sentiment such as this:

If only more of the MAGA-Q's would have that level of self-control.
I’m not Q. And I find you liberoids rather silly when you feebly attempt to denigrate any of your political opponents with the term “MAGA.” You poor dweebs don’t even grasp what MAGA actually means and what it entails.

"....don’t even grasp what MAGA actually means and what it entails."

Well, I know nothing about "liboids" (?) or "dweebs".......but I have seen the MAGA-Q cohort that you seemingly qualify for (?).

In fact, the whole world saw what MAGA is and what it entails........when we watched em' beat the crap out of uniformed Police as they dragged 'em down the concrete steps of the Capitol, saw MAGA spray high strength MACE in Officer Sicknick's face, we saw them screaming to "Hang Mike Pence", and we read about them smearing their poo on the People's House, the Capitol of the United States of America.

So, yeah.....I think we all have pretty fair measure of the MAGA constituency. Their character. Their behavior. And all that entails.

IMHO

Well, I know nothing about "liboids" (?) or "dweebs".......but I have seen the MAGA-Q cohort that you seemingly qualify for (?).

In fact, the whole world saw what MAGA is and what it entails........when we watched em' beat the crap out of uniformed Police as they dragged 'em down the concrete steps of the Capitol, saw MAGA spray high strength MACE in Officer Sicknick's face, we saw them screaming to "Hang Mike Pence", and we read about them smearing their poo on the People's House, the Capitol of the United States of America.

So, yeah.....I think we all have pretty fair measure of the MAGA constituency. Their character. Their behavior. And all that entails.

IMHO
Again, for the perpetually stupid, like Chiliconcrap, Q is an entity or a group with which I am unaffiliated.

MAGA only means “Make America Great Again” which basically stands for a proposition that we have taken a big slide. It will take effort to get us back to being as great as we once were — or to get us to an ever higher plane.

Part of the MAGA philosophy is that American Presidents SHOULD place the interests of America over the interests of other nations when it comes to international trade deals or the nuts and bolts of any international treaty.

As part of that, does anyone believe that our counterparts in other nations place our interests over their own. Let me burst your bubble. It’s obviously not the case. Accordingly, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with seeking to negotiate with our own interests primarily in mind.

It is true that any deals inescapably entail some compromises. That’s the nature of the beast. But the MAGA negotiating position suggests that we should maximize the results of any deal as best we can.

What you and the whole world saw on 1/6 has practically nothing to do with MAGA.

Q is an entity or a group with which I am unaffiliated.
Once thing we know about QAnon is that they are secretive.
What we all have seen since the MAGA-Q discovered Hillary slurping the blood of children in the caverns underneath Comet Pizza is that Q goes underground (no pun) when they get a little pushback. Their fallback is denial. "Who is Q?" "I don't know what Q is."
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
For the rest of us, well, let's just let the Q'sters ---with or without the help of poster BackAgain ----go fight the Lizard People, and campaign to get John F.Kennedy, Jr. elected.

And get a g-d! patent finalized on their Yiddish Space Lasers! Jeeeeeez!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

What you and the whole world saw on 1/6 has practically nothing to do with MAGA.
Well, for the sake of comity on this venue let us all....for the moment.....accept that good poster Back Again is sincere in that assertion.
Let's accept it, until.......

...until some alert poster offers the forum pictures of a sea of Trump/MAGA flags and red MAGA-hats on the attacking jackasses of January 6th.

Or, was it merely a coincidence that all those MAGA-Q's showed up to hang Mike Pence and shoot Nancy Pelosi in the head?

Once thing we know about QAnon is that they are secretive.
What we all have seen since the MAGA-Q discovered Hillary slurping the blood of children in the caverns underneath Comet Pizza is that Q goes underground (no pun) when they get a little pushback. Their fallback is denial. "Who is Q?" "I don't know what Q is."
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
For the rest of us, well, let's just let the Q'sters ---with or without the help of poster BackAgain ----go fight the Lizard People, and campaign to get John F.Kennedy, Jr. elected.

And get a g-d! patent finalized on their Yiddish Space Lasers! Jeeeeeez!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well, for the sake of comity on this venue let us all....for the moment.....accept that good poster Back Again is sincere in that assertion.
Let's accept it, until.......

...until some alert poster offers the forum pictures of a sea of Trump/MAGA flags and red MAGA-hats on the attacking jackasses of January 6th.

Or, was it merely a coincidence that all those MAGA-Q's showed up to hang Mike Pence and shoot Nancy Pelosi in the head?
If some asshole (let’s call him “chili”) were to accuse some other asshole (let’s call him “Potato”) of trying to rape goats, and got a whole group of fellow assholes to fly the “chili flag” making the same accusation against poor old Potato, then some things might follow.

One such thing is that some other random douche bag like you could accuse some other random innocent person of being a “chili flag flyer.” Of course the innocent person would deny it. Nevertheless, using your faux “logic,” a denial would be meaningless since nobody would want to be exposed to membership in that group for fear of being sued in libel or slander.

Bottom line, you’re still a prentice joke.

Forum List

Back