Good God almighty

Paleman

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2019
Red state of Florida
I knew that Trump accomplished a lot for myself, my family, and my fellow citizens but never knew it was on this level. The attached list is long, but not so long that you can't take the time to view it. I challenge any democrat on the left to disagree with any of it and prove, with facts and links that any of it is untrue. I would gladly overlook his peccadillos and vote for him again. FJB

I knew that Trump accomplished a lot for myself, my family, and my fellow citizens but never knew it was on this level. The attached list is long, but not so long that you can't take the time to view it. I challenge any democrat on the left to disagree with any of it and prove, with facts and links that any of it is untrue. I would gladly overlook his peccadillos and vote for him again. FJB
I can't believe that I forgot to enclose the link----will get right on it.

All facts that most progbots are oblivious to.

They think the entire DT term was the DEMPANIC!!!! when they grabbed the wheel, called him a racist & drove the country off a cliff. Then they claime4d this proved DT couldn't drive.

It's funny, they do the same thing with AGW by using the end of the Little Ice Age as the starting point to prove the Earth is warming up.

Forum List

Back