Genetic memory

Genetic memory would allow us to relive memories that would have belonged to our ancestors. It is often confused by many people with previous life, which is completely different from the latter since it reminds us of memories but of a person who has nothing to do with our lineage.

Genetic Memory: How We Know Things We Never Learned
Aka instinct.

Like how a black-capped chickadee can navigate at night to its destination even if never having been to that destination before. Does this bird have a dynamic star chart in its DNA?

The possibility of a Genetic memory is that our brain could have recorded a distant memory that would have made its way to a newborn? a memory like a residue from the past, a trace.

Genetic memory would allow us to relive memories that would have belonged to our ancestors. It is often confused by many people with previous life, which is completely different from the latter since it reminds us of memories but of a person who has nothing to do with our lineage.

You are one a DEEP LEVEL of " being awake". EXCELLENT!!!!

DNA from our ancestors is proven to exist with in us this very moment--- It's being said this is part of who we are it's being said it often explains why we have this deeper desire to be lets say a " solider". A passion from the past

THE GLOBALIST WANT TO ERASE ALL OF THIS THEY ARE CHAING THE BOOKS THEE FACTS INTO LIES--
so they can strip what HUMANS INSTINCT NEED!! the basic population is to fkn dumbed down to comprehend this on a level where they can understand

1. This is what makes us who we are ( assist)

2. By taking away our history--changing who our ancestors were

3. it begins the DISCONNECT TO more destruction of the family/ the human and what we need as humans...

sry i'm trying to clump crap loads of awareness on this without it being a book LOL......

destroying our natural human instincts.

From the article;
Oscine birds such as such as sparrows, thrushes and warblers learn their songs from listening to others. Suboscine species, such as flycatchers and their relatives, in contrast, inherit all the genetic instructions they need for these complex arias. Even if raised in sound-proof isolation, the suboscine birds can give the usual call for their species with no formal training or learning. There are so many more examples from the animal kingdom in which very complex traits, behaviors and skills are inherited and innate. We call those instincts in animals, but we haven’t applied this concept to the complex inherited skills and knowledge in humans.

That's as far as I got so far. Thanks for the interesting post Dalia.

I'm not a true believer, but I have one experience which I'll share. I wasn't a great wine enthusiast, and usually only imbibed wine at Thanksgiving or other holiday dinners, usually both Reds and Whites were on the table. Then one day my wife and I had lunch in a Bistro on the cliffs of Big Sur and we ordered a wine, fruit and cheese plate. The wine served was Gewurztraminer, and I was stoked. I learned to really enjoy this wine and the Reisling Wines of Germany and Eastern France.

Later, when we began our genealogy study, I learned that most of the Maternal Line came from the Town of Dabo in Lorraine, France; and my paternal line was mostly from Hessen-Darmstadt in Germany. These wines come from this part of Europe.

Last edited:
I hadn't heard of genetic memory before this. But I don't discredit it. I clearly recall small things that happened earlier than most credit memory formation. Can't be sure because some of the things I recall were common in my grandfather's days but were still happening until I was a little over one year old.

Images from inside the machine shop of a cotton mill - that had burned down before I was born.
One grandfather was a machinist in that mill. I didn't see photos of it until I was in my 30s.

The I-Cash-Clothes man with his horse-drawn shop.

The ice man was still coming into my teens but I remember him, his truck and his horse-drawn wagon. The wagon he had quit using two years before I was born.

Those memories came from somewhere.......I won't say this thread has me convinced but it has added a new possibility.

The possibility of a Genetic memory is that our brain could have recorded a distant memory that would have made its way to a newborn? a memory like a residue from the past, a trace.
In regards to the claimed proof of reincarnation:

I think things like wounds coming back as scars on newborns are the result of the pregnant woman being receptive to the action that created the wound. I think that it is a matter of sensory absorption. The wounded was obviously emitting huge amounts of energy and the pregnant woman is already primed into a highly emotive state. Since this phenomena isn't common you would think she is at a higher than normal frequency state with her biorhythms allowing her to receive that input much like a cellular phone or a walkie talkie.

And what about the child remembering the memories of the now deceased? A fetus brain while in development is highly sensitive. Combine that sensitivity with another sense heightening force and you could imagine the memories being projected and received in the same phone manner.

It won't be long before we can project false memories into a brain using computer technology and the right augmentation. Same concept, without the FM radio.

I'm not a true believer, but I have one experience which I'll share. I wasn't a great wine enthusiast, and usually only imbibed wine at Thanksgiving or other holiday dinners, usually both Reds and Whites were on the table. Then one day my wife and I had lunch in a Bistro on the cliffs of Big Sur and we ordered a wine, fruit and cheese plate. The wine served was Gewurztraminer, and I was stoked. I learned to really enjoy this wine and the Reisling Wines of Germany and Eastern France.

Later, when we began our genealogy study, I learned that most of the Maternal Line came from the Town of Dabo in Lorraine, France; and my paternal line was mostly from Hessen-Darmstadt in Germany. These wines come from this part of Europe.
It is a possibility could be one of the reasons that you will love this wine ... that I myself really like, thank you for sharing your story.:)

I hadn't heard of genetic memory before this. But I don't discredit it. I clearly recall small things that happened earlier than most credit memory formation. Can't be sure because some of the things I recall were common in my grandfather's days but were still happening until I was a little over one year old.

Images from inside the machine shop of a cotton mill - that had burned down before I was born.
One grandfather was a machinist in that mill. I didn't see photos of it until I was in my 30s.

The I-Cash-Clothes man with his horse-drawn shop.

The ice man was still coming into my teens but I remember him, his truck and his horse-drawn wagon. The wagon he had quit using two years before I was born.

Those memories came from somewhere.......I won't say this thread has me convinced but it has added a new possibility.
Thank you for sharing your story, we may Wonder and I ask questions about genetic memory, this image come from somewhere that your brain recorded at one time or another? is it also possible that someone would have mentioned it around you and your image it? or the genetic memory of one your ancestor would have survived?

In regards to the claimed proof of reincarnation:

I think things like wounds coming back as scars on newborns are the result of the pregnant woman being receptive to the action that created the wound. I think that it is a matter of sensory absorption. The wounded was obviously emitting huge amounts of energy and the pregnant woman is already primed into a highly emotive state. Since this phenomena isn't common you would think she is at a higher than normal frequency state with her biorhythms allowing her to receive that input much like a cellular phone or a walkie talkie.

And what about the child remembering the memories of the now deceased? A fetus brain while in development is highly sensitive. Combine that sensitivity with another sense heightening force and you could imagine the memories being projected and received in the same phone manner.

It won't be long before we can project false memories into a brain using computer technology and the right augmentation. Same concept, without the FM radio.
The functioning of the brain is very complex and we do not use it completely, but it is a very powerful machine with capacities that we still do not understand. The newborn at birth would have "stored" the memories of an ancestor who makes his way to him

I read about epigenetic inheritance a while ago. In humans the egg cells contain genetic material other than the usual DNA. That material can change with age (and experience?), while the DNA as a whole of course does not change. Epigenetics might be a sort of evolutionary short cut to pass along personal change to progeny.

Forum List

Back